Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder alt-right = cope

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
SGkgwMN.jpg

I've always wondered why would incels hate other incels from other races/affiliations and defend chads and whores from their race ? that's so cucked.

i don't care much for politics but the left is just full of cucked blue pill fags, you can only go right.

All asians are race traitors in one form or another

I like the alt right for exposing jews and shitting on whores online. Also if the Nazis had won the war they would have used eugenics to make everybody Chad like the Chinese are trying to do now. There's no excuse for not being a true Nazi (not a "racist" but calling for eugenics and gassings) if you are incel. Claiming that Nazi ideas are bad is just dooming new generations to be born subhuman and incel.

I've always wondered why would incels hate other incels from other races/affiliations and defend chads and whores from their race ? that's so cucked.
Sfcels are a disgrace tbh

what an aryan übermensch

lmao hitler would gas asians right after jews, slavs and niggers

Caring about politics is the most autistic thing ever

JFL @ alt-right cucks.

I like the alt right for exposing jews and shitting on whores online. Also if the Nazis had won the war they would have used eugenics to make everybody Chad like the Chinese are trying to do now. There's no excuse for not being a true Nazi (not a "racist" but calling for eugenics and gassings) if you are incel. Claiming that Nazi ideas are bad is just dooming new generations to be born subhuman and incel.
Racial eugenics are cope