Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder about the powers that be

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Think of some random animal species, and how you see the groups socializing and living in harmony. They all mostly look the same and act the same..Mother Nature chose them as being blessed with biological acceptance. Then you have the weird outcast on the outskirt. It looks a bit off. It acts a bit strange. Your gut tells you something is wrong with it, and that you should keep a distance. The implication in this is that, not only is it a reject of the group, it is also a rejection of biology and life itself. The powers that be looked at you, and said, fuck this loser. This is above anything and anyone, it is being condemned by existence itself. That is the most vicious realization, that this is at a subconscious, non sentient level… Mother Nature, biology, sentience, however you want to define “it”, (to personify it and make my point), decided you will be rejected. You can’t even rage or rebel against it, it’s not a physical presence or directly sentient, all you can do is be the bitch of something above you that doesn’t even physically exist. Even having to personify it is depressing, because in doing so means its just an oxymoron. I think some form of a soul exists, and all this does is corrupt your soul with despair and rage. You literally lose in every single way. Your inner balance is thrown off as well. I think it takes extreme mental fortitude and character to still remain positive, when you have the ability to self reflect on your situation like this. At a certain point it just manifests as total apathy.

Last edited:
High IQ post.
What?

I know what you mean i think maybe kind of possibly,,like the leaf that falls off a plant and dies withered and alone with no chance, but even if mother nature makes you ugly, you can still change yourself(duh), and even if your really fuckin ugly someone out there probably stills wants you considering how many ppl there are(me, i want you). I might be naive in thinking that. The things you go through and ppl you meet shape you(no shit sherlock) but at the end of the day its you whos doin the thinking and feeling and movin and stuff. In a way you control how you live, I can acknowledge that but even for me it all seems out of reach because things aren't fucken easy, I know how it feels to be an outsider, I still feel that way, I'm self-aware I can be better and change but that doesn't make me feel better or motivated it just makes me feel even more useless. For me it's been the more you go through the less you feel, It's like everything I feel is nothing, livin life apathetic alrdy. but yea wtv sugarplum even if you think your ugly or not high IQ I don't:heart:;):shock::heart::whitepill:also this whole thing might be 100% off n stupid srry in advance love.:owo:

Mother nature truly is a fucking bitch

It's just genetic determinism. :fuk: