Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Daily Reminder] - a black foid with 90%+ body burns has more SMV than the entire incelsphere combined

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
20200219 122814

Cucks already flooding the comments section with marriage proposals and endless validation and undeserved praises.

Any human with a hole automatically wins at life.

Its over

She looks like she has vitiligo. Not body burns. SMV mogs me either way.

If you have a hole, your life is given to you
full

Cucks are disgusting. That bitch looks fucking gross.

Cucks are disgusting. That bitch looks fucking gross.
But she is flooded with sex offers left right and centre.
Cucks are trash tbh ngl

When you take jbw too seriously

Just exist theory

That gorilla has more SMV than most of us here - foids would definitely take the GorillaPill

Gorillas mog all incels. Only a matter of time till foids start fucking us.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Well there goes my idea of hanging around the burn Victims ward looking for love oh well I will just move onto the dialysis patients lucky me.

Well there goes my idea of hanging around the burn Victims ward looking for love oh well I will just move onto the dialysis patients lucky me.
Dialysis patients want Giga Chad - but they are willing to compromise and as low as dating chad-lite.

If you look at FaceandLMS last livestream he showed a foid who had no legs whatsoever but she met a literal Chad in hospital and they got married

Its over for non chads
now imagine what a top tier female model life is
Top tier foid model is basically a god among men
Jfl at simps and cucks putting pussy on a pedestal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back