Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily remainder for young people, if she doesn't ask...

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Daily remainder if a woman dosen't ask your number in 48h that means your ugly asf and you are in her queue of orbiters that also means she have options and if she's puting you on waiting list, she will showing just few sings of ioi to keep in you in that line of her full of orbiters.

If you are a low iq subhuman and you believe that she is shy or bullshit stuff like that that means you deserve your faith you cuck low iq subhuman you ain't shit and your existence boils my blood in my veins unbelievable, they're not shy they have options and you are just a poor option for her.

Majority of men experienced this feeling "she likes me i know it or she kinda likes me or i think she likes me" that's bullshit nigga if she doesn't ask your number in 48h maximum that means you are ugly asf, probably you will think it's not normal that a woman to ask about your number soo fast, well let me tell you this.. it's fucking normal asf to ask your number faster as possible that means she really really fucking likes you for your looks or if you're a shit for your money.

I had many experience with this bullshit game, i saw chads who women go at them asking for their number or asking a friend to go to him to ask about his number.

The truth is if you feel that she likes you and 1 month passed that means you are not her best option and if she is giving you few IOI(Signs of interest) that means she dosen't want to lose her backup option, from here if you see all of this like i see, you will get disgusted by this gender, woman gender and you will realize thay are parasites, ooo shit btw i forget to add if she chooses you that dosen't means she loves you that means you are a better option for her, love dosen't exist niggas because Love&Romance&Validation are Nature's way of tricking you to reproduce.

why 48th specifically

not necessarily the fact that you even see the same woman within 48 hours qualifies you as a normie and if you are a normie its obv not over

not necessarily the fact that you even see the same woman within 48 hours qualifies you as a normie and if you are a normie its obv not over
Low iq opinions and questions unbelievable :feelsgah::bluepill:

tl;dr: if a foid likes you, it's obvious.

Imagine getting ioi

why 48th specifically
Dude if a woman finds you attractive she goes ape shit and she will try soon as possible to be in touch with you no matter what, don't forget women kill eachother for GigaChad, that's why i said if she doesn't ask your phone number in 48h maximum it's over, oke let's say a week to not be soo dramatic.

5ehvibkkskm61

Dude if a woman finds you attractive she goes ape shit and she will try soon as possible to be in touch with you no matter what, don't forget women kill eachother for GigaChad, that's why i said if she doesn't ask your phone number in 48h maximum it's over, oke let's say a week to not be soo dramatic.

View attachment 505996
If you have to approach it's over

so you saw the same woman within 48 h?
It's not about me, i saw with my own eyes many times, if you are a GigaChad women wants to be in touch with you soooner as possible.
I wrote for the young people because they have crushes and if they(women) didn't ask about his number it's pretty obvious it's over.

Last edited:

View attachment 505996
true, since foids like such little amount of guys, any man who she finds attractive, she will give attention to
Anyone can chadfish and witness how women would treat you, acting just like you would normally or even worse, if you were good-looking.

True. If a woman doesn't show any interest in you from the beggining it's over. Insisting in it will just make you a beta male.

True. If a woman doesn't show any interest in you from the beggining it's over. Insisting in it will just make you a beta male.
God bless your high IQ:feelsthink:

If you have to approach it's over
Guys approach only after getting real IOIs, only a retard would approach without getting such. Approaching without (real) IOIs (i.e. when being incel) is pointless, retarded and can have a bad outcome for the guy.

Guys approach only after getting real IOIs, only a retard would approach without getting such. Approaching without (real) IOIs (i.e. when being incel) is pointless, retarded and can have a bad outcome for the guy.
That's also bullshit the real ioi is asking your number right away and after sex if not everything else is a scam

That's also bullshit the real ioi is asking your number right away and after sex if not everything else is a scam
Braindead if you unironically believe that:feelsclown:. Its crazy and laughable.:feelskek:

Braindead if you unironically believe that:feelsclown:. Its crazy and laughable.:feelskek:
That's why you're an incel you nigga you can't even get ioi's and you believe ioi's are something but irl they are nothing the only ioi is asking her your number, if you believe otherwise that means you ain't shit about life and you are an low iq animal and your mind is mess and you deserve your faith and jfl at your system of thinking is laughable and cringe asf:soy::feelsgah::bluepill:

This is you @AlphaCentauri in the future

Gigabased. Either she likes you or she doesn't. She doesn't need a month to decide, she does so when she first sees you.

Due to this knowledge, I've drastically changed my approach. Whenever I have a new foid on my radar and I get that urge to court her, I extend a few probes and if she doesn't show clear interest I fuck off. Saves so much energy.

Gigabased. Either she likes you or she doesn't. She doesn't need a month to decide, she does so when she first sees you.

Due to this knowledge, I've drastically changed my approach. Whenever I have a new foid on my radar and I get that urge to court her, I extend a few probes and if she doesn't show clear interest I fuck off. Saves so much energy.
One doesnt even need to try anything, if she's interested, she'll immediately show it first.

Love&Romance&Validation are Nature's way of tricking you to reproduce.
:blackpill:
Schopenhauer said that on his texts.
I had many experience with this bullshit game, i saw chads who women go at them asking for their number or asking a friend to go to him to ask about his number.
i already saw this shit too. There is this girl I was approaching on high school last year, she definitely didn't give a fuck about my approaches ( they were trash btw ) .. but my motherfuckin idiot normie friend couldn't even approach her decently and got her number still, by simply requesting it to some chicks of my classroom.
So unlike him, I could face my fear and approach the girl, but who could then get the number and kiss the chick was him. :society:

Last edited: