Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Daily reddit suicidefuel

M

malakai

Banned
-
“What age did you lose your virginity

UQmGPHiq91SN

Advanced cope

Reddit=LARP heaven

why the fuck are you still using reddit?

im not clicking that link

Didn't read, but I'll wager the average age there is 7 to 12 years old.

>12 with a 17 year old at the time, he was such a sweetheart. Looked him up on Facebook and found out he died of pneumonia :(
>I was 13. We were suppose to be working on some project in grade 8. I took his student ID and put it down my panties, told him to go look for it. We were just getting to the good part when my mother came to see if we need snacks.
>I was 10, not sure if this counts as rape because I enjoyed it

JFLLLLLLLLLL AT WOMEN OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDD

>12 with a 17 year old at the time, he was such a sweetheart. Looked him up on Facebook and found out he died of pneumonia :(
>I was 13. We were suppose to be working on some project in grade 8. I took his student ID and put it down my panties, told him to go look for it. We were just getting to the good part when my mother came to see if we need snacks.

First one is lifefuel I suppose.

just kys if you're a virgin after middle school

OGRE

>leddit
Not a chance

WTF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

200.gif

LOL. I almost roped after I lost my virginity at 24 to a hooker (told myself I didn't want to be a 25yo virgin). Felt so empty and dirty afterwards, and ashamed that I had to pay to a rather ugly femoid to (badly) pretend to be sexually interested in me. Literally didn't leave the house for 3 days and drank myself into stupor from morning till night, would barf, pass out and drink again.

I was such a naive faggot back then, I look back and wonder if it was really me.

No good reason to look at reddit.

Stop browsing Reddit you fucking cucks.

When I kill myself I'll get 72 virgins, so probably then.