Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily gymcelling dairy.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
It's finally time for me to start gymcelling in a real gym, this is a big step for me as a NEET Incel with social anxiety. Today will be the first day for me to go to the gym and I will write my experience her in this topic. I haven't been outside my house for 2 months now i think.

your head is gonna explode and you wont go to a gym ever again

I forget to update:

I have been to the gym, it was a great experience. The gym I picked is man only (the owner of the gym is muslim) so no foids there. I trained for a hour and a half and met one guy there who I knew. I'm glad I made this step.

I forget to update:

I have been to the gym, it was a great experience. The gym I picked is man only (the owner of the gym is muslim) so no foids there. I trained for a hour and a half and met one guy there who I knew. I'm glad I made this step.
Lucky that no foids go there, my gym is full of the cunts

I forget to update:

wtf where is this gym??? I've always wanted a male only gym but I thought feminists would have shut it down the second it opened.

gym is ok but i can never get myself to go more than a month

I forget to update:

Keep going, once you get used to it the fun will only increase. You will also notice that lots of people going there are kind of insecure themselves. Many are manlets or balding. Dunno about muslim owned gyms but since you did not experience any thugs it will be okay.

Dairy
0004125010210_1_A1C1_2000.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The gym I picked is man only (the owner of the gym is muslim) so no foids there
wow, this sounds great! :feelsokman:
where I live, here we have "normal" gyms and there are a few only for femoids :woke: as for men only? no, that would be sexist / misogynist I guess

wow, this sounds great! :feelsokman:
where I live, here we have "normal" gyms and there are a few only for femoids :woke: as for men only? no, that would be sexist / misogynist I guess
in my gym there is two sections, one for only foids and the other for both foids and males, its unfair that they have own special place and can visit both sections while paying the same price as a man WTF

in my gym there is two sections, one for only foids and the other for both foids and males, its unfair that they have own special place and can visit both sections while paying the same price as a man WTF
slightly off-topic, sorry OP
as for foids paying the same for more. I don't know if this happens everywhere or only in my country. There are bars, discos, to where femoids can enter for free! Men, of course, have to pay admission. Apparently, the owners are trying to lure to men, signaling that hey the cunts are already here (for free, though)
the most funny thing was, the feminists didn't like this setup, they claimed that it was (again) sexist and misogynist, using those cunts as bait. It was degrading to wymyn, they said
sorry for the rant

slightly off-topic, sorry OP
as for foids paying the same for more. I don't know if this happens everywhere or only in my country. There are bars, discos, to where femoids can enter for free! Men, of course, have to pay admission. Apparently, the owners are trying to lure to men, signaling that hey the cunts are already here (for free, though)
the most funny thing was, the feminists didn't like this setup, they claimed that it was (again) sexist and misogynist, using those cunts as bait. It was degrading to wymyn, they said
sorry for the rant
foids have free pass in the club while men have to pay after a certain time 23:00 and the security guard are told to count female male ratio and can deny men, yeah its stupid.

don't over exercise too much because it kills you. Having a good diet is more important

I don't see the point in going to the gym tbh. You have to pay a monthly subscription to use weights and exercise machines all while being surrounded by roided up chads. I'd rather just buy some weights and one of those fold up exercise bikes and workout in my bedroom.