Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I lost my fucking wallet.

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

¡Hala Madrid!...y nada más.
-
I literally never go outside except for gym and I still managed to lose it. It's fucking infuriating. I had like twenty five bucks in it (this is a fortune for a NEET) and nothing else. Now I need to scrummage through my house for a spare one.

Based followercel,

shit happened to me today, actually infuriating how much rights you lose from not having a wallet.
I couldnt buy snus, i couldnt pay more than 5 bucks, i couldnt enter the gym, i couldnt loan book. I got so violently cucked today, simply from not having a wallet

losing a wallet feels like missing the last step of the stairs

"Loser!"

Special story for times you find yourself w/o a wallet..

Once apon a time I went all the way to town to buy food, but I forgotten my wallet!

I started to go home to get it, but remembered I had my rent in my pocket.

So I just used that money to buy my food....

After that, I bought a cool titanium keychain toothpick holder and shoved $100 in $20s in it. And kept it on my keys...

So now if the electrocards stop working I still have cash. Or I can cover a tow. Or I can buy a cool thing at a yard sale....