Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: Hollywood is starting to collapse.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

So basically Box Office sales during March is just $5,179. FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS, when it was $204 million the same time last year. Hollywood is one of the biggest contributors of hypergamy and within just a month of this pandemic they are on life support. Fucking giga lifefuel^100 * infinity + 1. Let's hope all the Hollywood (((bergs))) and (((steins))) goes down with the ship.

Last edited:
Hollywood is just Chad worship and muh whamen at this point

Didn't like any new movie other than joker

box office sales across the US have predictably cratered - falling to just $5,179 from March 20 through March 26

Did you read the article? It is just how much they made from a week. Still very bad though. Fucken dudes stop putting fake shit in your posts or exaggerating stuff.

Did you read the article? It is just how much they made from a week. Still very bad though. Fucken dudes stop putting fake shit in your posts or exaggerating stuff.

Says it was 200 million USD same period last year. OP wasnt exaggerating

Hollywood doesn't need to make money as long as it pushes the agenda

My computer is from 2007 so it can't handle ZeroHedge.

For some alleged anti-establishment, free thinker news outlet, ZeroHedge seems to have a lot of big name corporations running flash ads on the site. I hate when the sheer amount of space ads take up on a site is far greater than the actual article.

So Mr.Shekelberg was making $204 Million for this week last year and this year he's making about $5,000? He should be grateful, I wish I could make $5,000 in a week, I can't even make that in a month. This Mr.Shekelberg guy sure sounds like an ungrateful millennial who hasn't done a day of hard work in his life. What an entitled loser, he must live in his mom's basement. This misogynist scum needs to pick himself by his bootstraps and be grateful to the flag of The United States of America and all of it's troops for the opportunity to work part time for $10/hr at a fast food place. This "Hollywood" thing is an immature fantasy, it's time for him to man up and get a real job.

For some alleged anti-establishment, free thinker news outlet, ZeroHedge seems to have a lot of big name corporations running flash ads on the site. I hate when the sheer amount of space ads take up on a site is far greater than the actual article.

So Mr.Shekelberg was making $204 Million for this week last year and this year he's making about $5,000? He should be grateful, I wish I could make $5,000 in a week, I can't even make that in a month. This Mr.Shekelberg guy sure sounds like an ungrateful millennial who hasn't done a day of hard work in his life. What an entitled loser, he must live in his mom's basement. This misogynist scum needs to pick himself by his bootstraps and be grateful to the flag of The United States of America and all of it's troops for the opportunity to work part time for $10/hr at a fast food place. This "Hollywood" thing is an immature fantasy, it's time for him to man up and get a real job.

KEK

Oy vey, it's like annuda shoah! :feels:

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Maybe after the corona trouble blows over we'll see a renaissance of real cinema and no more marvel bullshit.

Over4kikecels

full

Corona doing his work