Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily blackpill dose. Open your mouth...

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
This is how normie society reacts to your presence. All of this was taken from a normie website.

• infants prefer attractive faces, adults prefer attractive infants. And I'm not just talking about strangers saying, "What a cute baby!" versus "What a baby!" A series of studies found that caregivers pay more attention to attractive babies.
  • Of course, school children's cruelty to unattractive kids is legion. Unattractive kids are more likely to be ostracized and bullied.
  • Dating is harder. Infants' preference for attractive faces matures into teen and adult sexual preference for an attractive face.
  • Employers, co-workers, and customers aren't immune. We are visual--No matter how much we're urged to value substance over appearance, as cited earlier, we tend to overvalue appearance. That's true not only in hiring and promotion, but personnel evaluator Michael Scrivenconcludes that unattractive people's comments tend to be given less credibility.
A small blackpilled quote :"I'd just much rather see an ugly person take the trash out than see somebody really pretty taking the trash out."

A small blackpilled quote :"I'd just much rather see an ugly person take the trash out than see somebody really pretty taking the trash out."
Fuck those beauty supremacists.

I'd just much rather see an ugly person take the trash out than see somebody really pretty taking the trash out.
Looks don't matter bruh, just personality bruh

c15be1b259f38d5f80e6531828c2a24b.jpg

We're no different sadly, why do you think users with animegirl avatars get more notoriety than everyone who doesn't? Halo is real and anyone who denies it is coping hard.

We're no different sadly, why do you think users with animegirl avatars get more notoriety than everyone who doesn't? Halo is real and anyone who denies it is coping hard.
I'm so blackpilled I don't give a shit about cute anime avi's, if anything it makes me hate them more.

ya i've seen an unpopular opinon thread with a lot of upvotes someone said they'd rather have a gay kid or a transgender kid than an ugly kid cuz they'll never be able to love it jfl that shit hurt

ya i've seen an unpopular opinon thread with a lot of upvotes someone said they'd rather have a gay kid or a transgender kid than an ugly kid cuz they'll never be able to love it jfl that shit hurt

This is the normie world tbh. A lot of them think like that.

Jfl if you lived in a family with a tranny for a brother and they treated him way better than you for being incel.

Yep. Lookism is absolutely real.

Lookism is natural law.

If only it was just dating. Being ugly and non-NT as a male negatively affects you in every way imaginable.

As much as I know this even when I see your avi and many others I can't help it, they melt my stupid heart

WOW! just wow! Holy spaghetti and toothpaste, Batman! Yikers, We're going to have to unpack this