Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAHMER follow-up - Conversations with a Killer: The Jeffrey Dahmer Tapes

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Anyone else see the three-part doc that came out today? It basically covered what was in the drama but with talking heads of people who were there at the time. The most interesting one I thought was the woman who had interviewed him and defended him at court: how upset she got at his death. I have to admit he was a pretty interesting guy. They left it by insinuating the dude who murdered him in prison also murdered any chance of society finding out how such a killer could exist in the first place.

Last edited:
I haven't watched it; I already know about Dahmer and don't need a shekelstein company to explain to me the specifics... :feelsjuice:

Though that also means I know foids admire and feel sympathy for him due to his physical attractiveness and height; another shining example of the personality detector, and undeniable proof that personality matters and isn't influenced by foids seeing physical attractiveness as an indicator of internal personality! :feelsclown:

I guess I couldn't help but relate to the outsider/alcoholic side of him. Both the drama and the doc series are decent imo.

sympathy for him due to his and height
Want an even more brutal example? Edmund Kemper. He killed six college girls and his own mother but he's 6'9", so foids feel sympathy for him.
This is a photo of him in prison with a female guard
Capture decran le 2022 06 10 a 203113

To be fair though I have heard he's more gentle now

Want an even more brutal example? Edmund Kemper. He killed six college girls and his own mother but he's 6'9", so foids feel sympathy for him.
This is a photo of him in prison with a female guard
View attachment 663052
To be fair though I have heard he's more gentle now
Heard about him; IQmaxxed ogre who mogs most of us to hell and back... :feelswhat:

Though that only reminds me of brocel @Edmund_Kemper. :feelsbadman: