Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAE not like women/girls/females

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Hey fellow incels! Does anyone else not like women because they are fucking disgusting females and they wont let us have them because they hate us because they're females because we hate them because they are girls and we are incels because they are girls and we don't like them, because they are gross disgusting females who wouldn't even look at us because they're females and only want chad because they're women, therefore we don't like them?

Honest this is 100% how I feel and I hate women and basically what I'm trying to say is im an incel and don't like girls, because I'm an incel and they don't like me because they're females?

Anyone else feel similiarily to me, because they hate girls? Thanks lads. Interested to hear your opinions on the matter, also I hate girls just to clarify.

ps: I DONT LIKE girls because they are fucking disgusting and hate us because im a manlet and they're girls

edit: I don't like females
*hate,

I just avoid them because I know its over. Don't hate them or anything like that. I don't give enough of a shit to hate them

I hate females but I hate cucks more than anything tbch

I hate femoids, but can't help the fact that im neither a fag nor an asexual. So I fuck hookers.

I fully hate them since they are nothing more than chad’s slave who worship him.

I dont hate a specific gender but i hate hypocrisy and hypergamy.