Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAE lose ability to be embarrassed socially due to isolation?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
It happened part way through high school. I just don't give a fuck what I look like to other people anymore. If I feel like making loud autistic noises in the moment I will do it. I have gotten to the point where isolation has worn down on my sanity so much that I am tired of being a meek pussy ass faggot that can barely utter a single sentence and no one pays attention to because he has 0 presence. I can't afford to not try anymore. Maybe it also helps that my opinion of other people has become so low over time. Who cares what they think they are just some normie faggots anyways. I guess it has helped a little but I'm still here so idk lool.

give me your powers

i'm tired of having the highest inhibition level on earth, and being 24/7 self-conscious about every facet of my appearance in front of people

whogivesafucc said:
give me your powers

i'm tired of having the highest inhibition level on earth, and being 24/7 self-conscious about every facet of my appearance in front of people

I'm in a similar position but I don't know if going full nihilistic with autistic squeaks that OP is describing is the alternative I would strive for.

blickpall said:
whogivesafucc said:
give me your powers
I'm in a similar position but I don't know if going full nihilistic with autistic squeaks that OP is describing is the alternative I would strive for.

yeah lol, has to be some sort of middle ground

dardycunt said:
I am already dead.

nA8I8vM.jpg