Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAE feel like working out is absolutely futile?

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
As an incel, there is no reason to work out. In the end, we all die and no one will care about us. Working out is a big bullshit that promotes anti-depression, anti-anxiety and shit.

I got a big panic attack once after working out my legs, who tf said that is anti-anxiety?

It's the opposite of what the normies say. Cardio can make you feel good but weight training etc.? That's all the stress to the body without the endorphin rush to offset it.

It's the opposite of what the normies say. Cardio can make you feel good but weight training etc.? That's all the stress to the body without the endorphin rush to offset it.
Normies eat cum instead of protein shakes

its pointless without gear or good genes. most people here are low t, go get tested and you get legal gear to bulk with

As an incel, there is no reason to work out. In the end, we all die and no one will care about us. Working out is a big bullshit that promotes anti-depression, anti-anxiety and shit.

I got a big panic attack once after working out my legs, who tf said that is anti-anxiety?
its pointless without gear or good genes. most people here are low t, go get tested and you get legal gear to bulk with

comparign yourself to roided top tier genetically elite guys on youtube gives the anxiety

it's like when i play basketball but feel like shit because i was never an nba player