Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dad learn 3 kids can´t be his after diagnosis

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/...t-his-mom-ordered-pay-him-400-000/2497853002/

He raised three sons for 21 years. He never doubted he was their father. Why should he?
Then he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis two years ago at Liverpool's Broadgreen Hospital in the U.K.
Richard Mason, multimillionaire founder of internet comparison site moneysupermarket.com, found out then he couldn't be the father of his sons, the eldest now 23 and 19-year-old twins, according to the Daily Mail.

The disease prevents men with it from having children. DNA tests later confirmed the fact he wasn't their dad.

You should look up the comments aswell on the Facebook article all these cucks and foids saying that blood isn´t all and he is still their father.
Cuck

Unavngivet

Fdsf

The race to ruination continues

Why do people in the year 2019 struggle with FUCKING FACTS so much?
They aren't his sons FULLSTOP.

I feel sorry for the kids tbh.

Their mother is a whore and they don’t even know who their real father is out of the hundreds of guys who have used her as a cum dumpster. Brutal.

The foids are trying to pin the blame on him, pathetic creatures

Sexual selection saves the day.

The "kids" side with the mother because they are mad at the dad for suing the mother. And JFL she has to pay him back 400.000$ but it is HIS money because she got millions in the divorce. JBF (just be female is so true)

Yeah, he’s “lucky”, she made millions off of him and now whatever relationship he had with the kids is gone. Honestly, it probably would’ve been strained regardless of how he reacted to the news. In a way, some of the comments are :blackpill:, the :soy: is lucky that he can betabux a fake family, that’ll be an option soon off the table. Women will let you pay to see them strip or buy their feces but to date one? No, only the rare 6+ will get that chance.

Imagine getting literally cucked against your will, raising 3 children that aren't yours, losing millions following a divorce and then having people tell you that you should be grateful to your whore of a wife. :what:
JFL if he didn't suspect anything though
BBRQuTPimg

That whore needs some Islam.

Imagine if he had spent that money on sexbots

That millionair that paid incel wageslaves starvation salaries got so fucked life wize.

He should donate to incel causes like a.i and sex doll dev
Look at that cucks kemba george incel bastard kids pics

Kek genetic garbage

Last edited:
Just be a millionaire bro.

Holy fuck can u even imagine? That whore knew all along and made him throw his life away for her own selfish behaviour.

Their mother is a whore and they don’t even know who their real father is out of the hundreds of guys who have used her as a cum dumpster. Brutal.
You think women care?
All they care is chad cock in their holes

He should have shot her.

Feel worst for the dad, feel bad for the son that didnt cut off relations when their ""father"" tried to get a fraction of what their mother stole back, that whore should be stoned.

Last edited:
Jfl at the roastie shouting he disowned his kids when he had been disowned by his wife at the first place by letting another guy's seed planted inside her

The woman ruined his chances of continuing his bloodline. She took the most basic point in life from him, without showing any remorse for 20+ years and what's worse she probably enjoyed in doing this. 400,000$ will not make up for a ruined bloodline and having to live with the fact that the past few decades of your life were a lie and what's more she probably took way more than 400k from him in the span of their marriage... but she has a pussy so I guess that makes her the victim here :soy::soy:. Cuckolding is one of the biggest humiliations one can suffer and he has to face the fact that he suffered it for the past few decades. Nothing will heal that man, he will bear the scar of humiliation for the rest of his existence while that walking hole will live with the smug satisfaction that she done that to a man and got off with a mild slap on the wrist.

Foids are scum.
NO HE SHOULD NOT BE FUCKING GRATEFUL YOU FUCKING CUCKS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

LOL look at these cucks.they deserve worst punishment with roasties

The woman ruined his chances of continuing his bloodline. She took the most basic point in life from him, without showing any remorse for 20+ years and what's worse she probably enjoyed in doing this. 400,000$ will not make up for a ruined bloodline and having to live with the fact that the past few decades of your life were a lie and what's more she probably took way more than 400k from him in the span of their marriage... but she has a pussy so I guess that makes her the victim here :soy::soy:. Cuckolding is one of the biggest humiliations one can suffer and he has to face the fact that he suffered it for the past few decades. Nothing will heal that man, he will bear the scar of humiliation for the rest of his existence while that walking hole will live with the smug satisfaction that she done that to a man and got off with a mild slap on the wrist.
You clearly didn´t read the article or other articles about this but never the less I agree with everything you said but he man couldn´t have children at all because of his decease so he would never be able to continue his bloodline and he is divorced and his wife got millions in the divorce so the 400K he is getting back is actually his own since she never earned any of them.

I actually feel bad for him he couldn´t possibly get anymore cucked than raising 3 children for 20+ years that he think is his own flesh and blood, end up divorced and his ex gets millions in the divorce too.

The dad literally dropped the quazi-blackpill from Matrix

"You don’t know what’s real and what isn’t. It's as if I’m living in 'The Matrix.' Someone says to you, 'All that you know and everything you thought to be solid and true is not real, and never did exist. You are not a father, you are not able to have kids, your name will not continue.'"

Imagine getting literally cucked against your will, raising 3 children that aren't yours, losing millions following a divorce and then having people tell you that you should be grateful to your whore of a wife. :what:
JFL at this cucked society

at least he's not balding which is much worse

just take care of sum other guys kids br0. its a privilege.

Cucked for all those years and probably blissfully unaware. This is the worse form of fraud, women deserve to burn for it or at least be sued.

What always enrages me about stories like this is the foid's complete awareness of what she is doing. I mean she could've cheated on her husband by using protection when Chad fucked her, but no, she had to be knocked up, so she could make a fool out of her husband, not just once, but twice. Disgusting.

This whore should unironically be paraded in the streets with her head shaved and be shamed for eternity.
I know the guy is probably the stereotypical cuck, but holy shit, this is just too much. :feelsbadman:

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/lifestyle/lifestylefamilyrelationships/in-an-instant-i-wasnt-a-dad-wife-is-forced-to-pay-husband-£250000-for-tricking-him-into-believing-three-sons-were-his-for-21-years-after-doctor-told-him-he-had-been-infertile-since-birth/ar-BBRSv83#image=1

>Legal papers seen by The Mail on Sunday reveal that, when she became pregnant with the first child, Mrs Mason declared a sudden interest in Judaism and also insisted all three children were given Jewish middle names. She also refused to have them christened.
you can't make this shit up:lul:
It's always (((them))).
The woman ruined his chances of continuing his bloodline.
He never had any chances of doing that to begin with it seems, unless some medical mumbo jumbo I don't know.

He never had any chances of doing that to begin with it seems, unless some medical mumbo jumbo I don't know.
Yeah, he never had any chances. My emotions took the better of me and I posted out of anger before reading the thing... :feelsbadman:

Kiked!
David Goldenschlong strikes again.

The "kids" side with the mother because they are mad at the dad for suing the mother. And JFL she has to pay him back 400.000$ but it is HIS money because she got millions in the divorce. JBF (just be female is so true)
Jesus fucking christ how did this bitch sleep at night. Foids literally have no conscience

The dad literally dropped the quazi-blackpill from Matrix

"You don’t know what’s real and what isn’t. It's as if I’m living in 'The Matrix.' Someone says to you, 'All that you know and everything you thought to be solid and true is not real, and never did exist. You are not a father, you are not able to have kids, your name will not continue.'"
Based multimillionairecel.

She probably sleeps like a baby. She got beta bucks and Chad fucks, she is as happy as a pig in shit I bet.

These foids have no conscience because they were raised to be sluts. Foids are not just the problem, beta cucks enable this bad behaviour. I do not encourage bullying, but beta cucks need to be bullied.

God bless that guy man. I couldn't even imagine what he's going through. How do you even pick up the pieces and move forward from something like that?

cut that fucking bitch in half.

She derserves the morrocan treatment

I'm conflicted, after all it's hardly a kid's fault if their mother is a dishonest whore. After two decades, this might make a bad situation even worse. That foid deserves a bullet though. Imagine the callousness it takes to lie both to your husband and your own children for such a long period of time.