Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dad is forcing me to meet one of his Foid work colleagues

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
My dad insisted on getting me to meet a 20 year old foid who does security at his workplace, so he's taking me to meet her tomorrow. He wouldn't take no for an answer and shouted at me when I said no. He even said she's good looking so it's pretty much settled that she has a boyfriend but he STILL wants me to go.

FFS. I don't want to get rejected again man, fuck. To make matters worse, my barber fucked up my beard today so it looks like utter shit. I look like utter shit after weeks of getting no proper sleep and junk food maxxing. She'll probably laugh at my fucking face when she sees me :feelskek: Oh well.

sounds hot - hope you can make out with her and ascend

Worth giving it a shot

My dad insisted on getting me to meet a 20 year old foid who does security at his workplace, so he's taking me to meet her tomorrow. He wouldn't take no for an answer and shouted at me when I said no. He even said she's good looking so it's pretty much settled that she has a boyfriend but he STILL wants me to go.

FFS. I don't want to get rejected again man, fuck. To make matters worse, my barber fucked up my beard today so it looks like utter shit. I look like utter shit after weeks of getting no proper sleep and junk food maxxing. She'll probably laugh at my fucking face when she sees me :feelskek: Oh well.
"Just give her a firm handshake, son!"

Why is he making you do this? How the fuck do you guys put up with torture like this
To make matters worse, my barber fucked up my beard today so it looks like utter shit. I look like utter shit after weeks of getting no proper sleep and junk food maxxing.
Ooover dude, sue your barber

Make sure to bring Vaginal Contraceptive Film (VCF) so you can creampie her within 2 minutes of meeting her like the Chad you are.

why subject yourself to the humiliation?

I wish my dad did that

Bruh jfl that sounds cucked
Why would your dad even know about your inceldom jfl

Bruh jfl that sounds cucked
Why would your dad even know about your inceldom jfl

He sees me sitting at home every day with no friends and gf, how else :feelskek:

Brutally over

And the roofies..
(Date rape drugs)

The foid might be willing to give you more leeway in order to not make things awkward with your dad. My dad was a POS who got an arranged marriage without ever seeing my mum so had no idea the suffering currycels go through in the west.

at least your dad is trying to help.

first time my father made any comment about girls to me when was I was 28 and asked me if i had ever had a GF yet :feelsseriously:

How did it go?

assuming you got rejected and humiliated since no update

Fuck her in the ass

Your dad should have asked her if she had a bf. Although, 20-year-old foids would have no problem cheating.

So what's the plan exactly?
Are you gonna kidnap her?

These are the types of posts that cumskins make while telling indians that they aren't incels because they can just ask dad for arranged marriage

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How did it go?

Basically we just did some general talk about university and studying and shit. She didn't seem interested at all tbh. And she wasn't very good looking at all, JFL at my dad's judgement.

I said "we should hang out sometime" and she didn't respond properly, just said "yeah" but looked away from me when I said it. Then she immediately said "alright well... bye" and turned around before I could ask for her number.

These are the types of posts that cumskins make while telling indians that they aren't incels because they can just ask dad for arranged marriage

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I am Indian

Basically we just did some general talk about university and studying and shit. She didn't seem interested at all tbh. And she wasn't very good looking at all, JFL at my dad's judgement.

I said "we should hang out sometime" and she didn't respond properly, just said "yeah" but looked away from me when I said it. Then she immediately said "alright well... bye" and turned around before I could ask for her number.

So it went even better than expected, at least she rejected you without public humiliation.

Tell me what happened

I am Indian
Whore

be grateful u have a dad that gives a shit about ur inceldom

My mom was trying to make me meet a few of her foid students back when I was 18-19 lol :forcedsmile: and when she thought I was a fag, because I never had a gf or even mentioned dating or anything like that.

In retrospect I think it was grossly inappropriate for her to subject those foids to a torture of meeting a fatcel like me. One of them was an ugly boyish looking nerdy girl with size 0 boobs and completely flat ass. Never went anywhere beyond a few conversations. The other one was actually VERY hot, but obviously she had two (!) boyfriends at a time and several other normie orbiters, and she immediately spotted the whole setup, so she was super polite, but clearly disgusted that she even needs to waste her time talking to me.

Thankfully my parents never did anything like that ever since as they understood it was kinda useless

Get an arranged marriage
This, curries are retarded. They actually gift you pussy when you're of marrying age. Foh.

Yeah, we get gifted pussy, that's why there's so many currycels here :feelskek:

To get an arranged marriage nowadays, the girl gets to decide if she wants the guy or not, there's no more forcing them to get married now.

How old are you? If you’re 18 or older tell him to fuck off and wake up. Maybe try presenting him some data explaining the incel problem.