Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dad Bod™

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
JFL at toilets who claim they like a guy with a “dad bod”.

“Dad Bod” simply means “chad without a six pack”. He still needs to be tall, high T frame, huge hands and thick arms, long legs, big cock, and a jaw that could crack rocks.

“Teehee you can’t quite make out a ripped six pack on chad he’s got a dad bod I’m not shallow now teehee personality teehee”

Just like when they say skinny guy. If you're ugly or short it doesn't count. For years I was confused by this when I was a teenager.

It also implies from a psychological standpoint that he's a father to his kids and therefore might be a good provider. A Chad and a dad is too much to pass up for these foids.

High iq. What those whores mean is they want a chad dad bod.

You don't even need to go to gym to get laid bro, u only need to have a chad face and height

from most forums ive seen dad bod means "christian bale in batman" like 15-18% bf and far bigger muscularly than average man. it doesnt actually mean what dads irl look like.

They basically want an out of shape johñny depp or brad pitt.

Last edited:
dad bod means betabux hubby

from most forums ive seen dad bod means "christian bale in batman" like 15-18% bf and far bigger muscularly than average man. it doesnt actually mean what dads irl look like.

Yeah, this.

JFL at bluepillers who think they mean a manlet with manboobs and wide hips.

Of course body positivity is for wahmen only in practice. That'll be the day we see some fat fuck man with the body of Lizzo get paraded around as a sex symbol.

Dad bod = unshaved/unwaxed mail model.

spl108324_003-copy.jpg
jonpolk.gif

Gymcels on suiwatch.

haha i love dad bods it just so happens my boyfriend is a 6'10 300 pound 5% bodyfat with a 10 pack haha i liked him because of his personality :p

Media shows dad bod as "middle aged fatty" to lie to us and give us fake hope, you're spot on with six packless Chad

Completely over for oldcels.

Dad bod = good frame but not ripped