Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious D&D removes the word race. I am pissed. And I don't even play D&D

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
I got across this article.

I am pissed of all this SJW bullshit.
You may think that this is laughable but, It is small concretions like this the lead to us being incels, guys.
You give an inch her an inch there and before you know it you are in the doghouse.

No more giving in. We need to start pushing back. We need to take back what was ours.

Last edited:
Every male cope is slowly being destroyed by modern society. In an effort to stay relevant, rather than trying to placate their actual fans, companies and businesses are cow towing to people who don't give two flying fucks about the product in an attempt to stay relevant.

Its sad really, but i've come to accept the slow degradation of many of the things i enjoy. So long as women have rights, its only going to get a even worse.

9d722e40be38d755519d111492c56d85  wire work western lowland gorilla

Do they really think that removing the word race from a video games that don't even sell that much (compared to other AAA titles) will solve racism?
The plan isn't to solve racism, its to stay relevant. To keep with the times. Its akin to selling out. Which companies obviously have no problem doing, all the while spitting in the face of their fans

Last edited:
Every male cope is slowly being destroyed by modern society. In an effort to stay relevant, rather than trying to placate their actual fans companies and businesses are cow towing to people who don't give two flying fucks about the product in an attempt to stay relevant.

Its sad really, but i've come to accept the slow degradation of many of the things i enjoy. So long as women have rights, its only going to get a even worse.

View attachment 380999

The plan isn't to solve racism, its to stay relevant. To keep with the times. Its akin to selling out. Which companies obviously have no problem doing, all the while spitting in the face of their fans
Its little by little...
It start with... Why are there no girls in the boyscouts.
Then you get girls in the boyscouts. And they say How come there are no girlscouts?
Now you have girlscouts where no boy is allowed and boyscouts where it is mostly girls.

half-orc lives matter

LOL this time the SJW radlibs went to far. Literally biologically distinct races by background whose starting stats can already be altered through the usual character creation process. This is like saying a horse is spider and can therefore spin webs. Or a human can be a tortoise.

Not that I care for the game or what idiots do in their closet to have fun, but it is retardedly bad optics and the sensible real left will be lumped together with this bs once again. (well that's part of the plan isn't it; the status quo pretty much profits from playingt both sides). Liberals took perceived leftist values and ran with it, applying it without any logical context just to virtue signal and bolster their profits by appealing to the status quo. Stop enabling right wingers and spitting on leftist values by badly copying and amping them up to a degree of carricature. You have to asses your position on the basis of what is real JFL. It's not the more the merrier for maximum "justice". :lul: Literally the meme right wingers critcize.

Last edited:
Every male cope is slowly being destroyed by modern society. In an effort to stay relevant, rather than trying to placate their actual fans, companies and businesses are cow towing to people who don't give two flying fucks about the product in an attempt to stay relevant.

View attachment 380999

On point as always. Men can't have anything these days

I don't care about d&d

To be fair most people playing role playing board games today are trannies and soytards so it makes sense to pander to them.

I bet they are millennials, it's always them.

As an observer I must say gen Z is following the same trend as millennials generation.
I don't see much hope for the future.
I mean short of starting a new country that does not care about peoples emotions and just cares about fairness.

The way SJWs deal with problems: banning the word for it and pretending the problem doesn't exist anymore.

To be fair most people playing role playing board games today are trannies and soytards so it makes sense to pander to them.
As someone that's played tabletop games for almost two decades, I have to unfortunately agree. I'm fortunate to know some regular nerds that are into it right now, but going to meet-ups or trying to join games through postings at games stores has been out of the question for a while.

As someone that's played tabletop games for almost two decades, I have to unfortunately agree. I'm fortunate to know some regular nerds that are into it right now, but going to meet-ups or trying to join games through postings at games stores has been out of the question for a while.
In the end all these companies are just responding to a demand (rainbows everywhere, being PC as fuck, etc.) they are just looking for profit, its not that they make a product that changes people, they change the product to please costumers.

The way SJWs deal with problems: banning the word for it and pretending the problem doesn't exist anymore.
Yes but what do you call this...
So Elfs, Dwarfs and Demons are being appressed so we have to take the word race out...
When are we allowed to say that, that's too far?

the game looks like shit anyways

They should pull a big brain move and replace it with subspecies

I'm starting to understand why people vote right wing in the US now that identity politics is truly taking over here in the UK.

D&D has been completely cucked for a while now. Only soyboys still play it

This i have been to d&d clubs long tume back and even then mostly soytards,landwhales and mentally ill
Too bad very few based nerds. In all my time have met maybe 3

I got across this article.

I am pissed of all this SJW bullshit.
You may think that this is laughable but, It is small concretions like this the lead to us being incels, guys.
You give an inch her an inch there and before you know it you are in the doghouse.

No more giving in. We need to start pushing back. We need to take back what was ours.
Not surprised at all

humans are considered one race in D&D, so blacks and whites are the same race.
if you take away the concept of humans as one race it's way more racist.

Yes but that is not the point...
It starts with D&D and soon enough it will move to videogames, books and movies.
that is fucked up man, this cancer is getting bigger and stronger everyday

DnD peaked at 3.5, it’s only downhill from here

Long ago they (d&d) fired me for wanting to be "fanatically neutral."

Companies & hobbies start out small manned by those passionate about the product or scene seeing as they created it then hard-core fans get on board, over time corporate types looking for some cash & women join in. Fast forward & the whole upper echelon of the hierarchy are ppl that give no shits about the product, fanbase or even understand it's inner workings, they drive it into the ground then fuck off to some other place to ruin that too citing their credentials at previous place as somehow making them a good choice while failing to notice this was the idiot that ran the company into the iceberg.

If the place doesn't go bankrupt it gets bought out by soulless monopoly firms that change everything to fit the normtards current "in" fad.

Soys deserve to be rounded up and deported to Africa.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back