Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Cyclops experiment - would you date a girl with one eye (instead of two eyes) if she also worked THREE jobs?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
IntriguePassionCookingProse

I feel like if she was working three jobs she might not have much time to spend with me.

How could our relationship survive such distance?

I'm really impressed because most foids are lazy while this one sells books, cooking supplies and school supplies.

But she seems like a big of a workaholic. Would she be willing to schedule time to cuddle with me?

Last edited:
I'd date Leela, if she wasn't a typical stuck-up foid.

View attachment 555974View attachment 555973View attachment 555975

I feel like if she was working three jobs she might not have much time to spend with me.

How could our relationship survive such distance?

I'm really impressed because most foids are lazy while this one sells books, cooking supplies and school supplies.

But she seems like a big of a workaholic. Would she be willing to schedule time to cuddle with me?
I'd date one of the toads in amphibia like Braddock. But she's taken by a toadcel. All I have left is the Hispanic chick in owl house but she's lesbianm[UWSL]axxxing like always:feelsjuice:[/UWSL]
Sapphire stacy

I'd date Leela, if she wasn't a typical stuck-up foid.
maybe she has less of an attitude earlier in life?
Leela
I'd date one of the toads in amphibia like Braddock.
Brad1Brad2
kinda sad that even in the mere two lewds she's appeared in she's still only in a supporting role =/

not sure why you mention her tho she has 2 eyes and 1 job

But she's taken by a toadcel.
maybe he's gay

All I have left is the Hispanic chick in owl house but she's lesbianm[UWSL]axxxing like always:feelsjuice:[/UWSL]
Luz and Amity are both bisexual so they can still fuck men in addition to each other.

The idea neither would fuck a man is just radfem pressure for a retcon but both were swooning for guys in s1
Sapphire stacy
is she from a monster girl anime or something? feel like I seen he rbefore

Last edited:
I'd date anything at this point

Im not into fucking other species
Drowsy
Reaction

why you gotta be a such a racist and lookist?

I want a girl who shares my interests, like my love of reading and snacks

ReviewnicornAutographLunch

sometimes when I see her lower eyelid it's like she's smiling at me

Hands

How do you even make out with her?

She doesnt have a nose.

She doesnt have a nose.
Magic mumbo jumbo.
The eye itself could house everything she needs for breathing and eating.

maybe she has less of an attitude earlier in life?
I don't think her tits were that small. Hey, wait a minute. :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh: Wtf. I like my women fully-developed. :feelswhat:

There's a difference between "cyclops" and "has a giant eye instead of her face"

I can't do these zoomer cartoons. Everything after 2011 is like a foreign language to me.

Me after seeing these pictures:

She doesnt have a nose.
she could have nostrils in her neck or on back of her head or something
I don't think her tits were that small. Hey, wait a minute. :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh: Wtf. I like my women fully-developed. :feelswhat:
keep LARPing like you wouldn't fuck half-baked loli Leela over adult one
adult Leela has taken 10x as much alien cock as loli Leela why do you crave roastie pussy and thrusting your dick into Chad's dried cum?
There's a difference between "cyclops" and "has a giant eye instead of her face"
it's a subset I suppose
View attachment 556088
how does that even happen, exploding bullet? I don't think even a hollowpoint would be that widening

what happened to taco bell dog did he eat the brains?
I can't do these zoomer cartoons. Everything after 2011 is like a foreign language to me.
what is so confusing about it?

Last edited:
As long is the head is just an eye

Depends how big her eye is. As long as it isn't gigantic and takes up almost her entire face.

I'd say yes, probably.

Depends how big her eye is. As long as it isn't gigantic and takes up almost her entire face.

I'd say yes, probably.
she still has hair you can pet

Cope, even women who have one arm or are paraplegics from car wrecks won't date us incels. It's over. :feelsjuice:

Based Owl House enjoyer.
I'd totally fuck Luz. She can get it. Little wannabe lesbian.
The Jews are putting hot spics in your cartoons, anon.

Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting this to be the unedited clip.
RIP Ronnie. No one deserves to go out like that.
:fuk:

Last edited:
Cyclops are not women technically :feelsjuice:
the plural is "cyclopes"

and the term man/woman can be applied to non-humans, you can say "elf woman" and so on
Based Owl House enjoyer.
I'd totally fuck Luz. She can get it. Little wannabe lesbian.
Amity and Luz are bi and that's just fine, neither are swimming in options tbh
aside from Hunter, want to see if they do anything interesting with him whenever they get around to finishing this show

how did you manage to put in that subtitle?