Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cyclop foids feels entitled to sex but of course it's men's fault

sexhaver problems, who cares

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15k9flb/my_boyfriend_of_5_years_just_told_me_he_no_longer/

Literally an eye for an eye jfl.

Your husband married a normal woman not some mythological creature from the odyssey. He has every right to have his standards and your problems aren't his to solve.

:feelskek: Based so glad to see her personality detector working lmao, not going to lie normiecel over there is right, missing an eye is gross there is now a whole in your skull where you have a glass eyeball and your face sags bad when its not there total boner killer. The fucked up part is she did that to tons of guys without ever realizing, you get what you fucking deserve :society:

The husband is a retard for not just having the mistress in secret tbh

The husband is a retard for not just having the mistress in secret tbh
They aren't married so it literally doesn't matter lol, he is fucking her and patchy over he can do nothing but cope and sneed "I stood with him during chemo :foidSoy:" your not entitled to his time just because you helped him work on your personality one eyes bitch maybe then they won't abandon you :society:

Chad boyfriend should dump her ass the second she mouths off.

your not entitled to his time just because you helped him work on your personality one eyes bitch maybe then they won't abandon you :society:
She wants her "nice girl" coins so she can exchange them later for commitment. Men can smell that shit.

She wants her "nice girl" coins so she can exchange them later for commitment. Men can smell that shit.
Yeah, bitches be yapping about how relationships aren't transactional but they are to them, they just don't want certain customers (incels) but won't admit it, I am glad everytime a normiecel dabs on a stupid cunt

It's almost as if most men aren't attracted to a landwhale with an eyepatch I know this is shocking news to foids who are used to endless attention and validation

Put an eyepatch on, retard, and BigBossmaxx.

(If she actually put an eyepatch on, I don't know, dnr)

(Also, no Incel would drop a foid over that. Normies and their abundance of options as always).

I caged so fucking hard :feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek: Based so glad to see her personality detector working lmao, not going to lie normiecel over there is right, missing an eye is gross there is now a whole in your skull where you have a glass eyeball and your face sags bad when its not there total boner killer. The fucked up part is she did that to tons of guys without ever realizing, you get what you fucking deserve :society:
I just realized that I want to fuck a skull. Like imagine a foid with a whole in her head :feelsohh: and you could just FUCK it. Literally fucking her brains out kek

But if the thread was "I left my boyfriend cause he has a small penis"

"You go queen!"

They aren't married so it literally doesn't matter lol, he is fucking her and patchy over he can do nothing but cope and sneed "I stood with him during chemo :foidSoy:" your not entitled to his time just because you helped him work on your personality one eyes bitch maybe then they won't abandon you :society:
NiceGirls. They think thet relationships are a series of good actions in order to have sex.

Ah I misread it. Assumed they were married because c'mon, 40s and 50s. But this bitch really is retarded if she is in her 40s, calling her partner "boyfriend" and not realizing she is just his comfort woman lmao. Hag for the cooking and cleaning, cute girl for the sex, pretty based. But even so he should either have done it in secret or broke it off with the hag. It's not worth having a jealous hag whining at you all day, not unless she makes some killer meals or something.

maybe if the hag gave the nice guy a chance in her younger days she wouldve had a good husband and kids to care for her right now

NiceGirls. They think thet relationships are a series of good actions in order to have sex.
Yup, the entitlement is crazy, learn to love yourself sweaty :foidSoy:
Ah I misread it. Assumed they were married because c'mon, 40s and 50s. But this bitch really is retarded if she is in her 40s, calling her partner "boyfriend" and not realizing she is just his comfort woman lmao. Hag for the cooking and cleaning, cute girl for the sex, pretty based. But even so he should either have done it in secret or broke it off with the hag. It's not worth having a jealous hag whining at you all day, not unless she makes some killer meals or something.
I imagine the eye hole must be reallly unsettling and the nigga probably really disliked her anyway so now he gets some nice schadenfreude watching her seethe, I mean for guys its very hard to get that reaction out of women because they have tons of simps but how many will simp for a one eyed hag lol

Shiver me timbers

So much for picking men based on their personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back