Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cyberpunk 2077 just got unreleased on Playstation

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Cyberpunk

Interesting development

Console peasants deserve it

they shouldn't be allowed to do that

so even if you want to keep the game, they delete it from your console and give you a refund?

Well I had something in that game I will never get in life so I'm glad I played it. I made my cel character and romanced panam. At least I felt 5% of what normies feel everyday. In digital format.

Shit left me even more depressed.

over for cybertranny

i cant believe theres people unironically rating 5 stars for this piece of utter shit

i cant believe theres people unironically rating 5 stars for this piece of utter shit
Sure the performance is ass, but from what i have seen, and this is coming from someone who hasnt played it, there appears to be a solid game underneath all of the performance mishaps. That doesnt excuse the issues, but this isnt as bad as say fallout 76

Sure the performance is ass, but from what i have seen, and this is coming from someone who hasnt played it, there appears to be a solid game underneath all of the performance mishaps. That doesnt excuse the issues, but this isnt as bad as say fallout 76

nope there isnt jfl, i played it on a 2080ti and i7 9700k @ 1440p with all 'medium' settings, the only good thing about the game is the visual aesthetic the gameplay itself just isnt there.

- The story is mediocre and honestly quite short for a game that took 10+ years to develop.
- The city is dead and lifeless nothing to do except side quests which are boring and easy
- NPC's look and act fucking retarded
- the entire UI and crafting is eye straining and not fun.
- Combat is extremely easy and boring because the AI is shit tier u can just walk up to an enemy behind cover and blast them in the face they wont even react.

nope there isnt jfl, i played it on a 2080ti and i7 9700k @ 1440p with all 'medium' settings, the only good thing about the game is the visual aesthetic the gameplay itself just isnt there.

- The story is mediocre and honestly quite short for a game that took 10+ years to develop.
- The city is dead and lifeless nothing to do except side quests which are boring and easy
- NPC's look and act fucking retarded
- the entire UI and crafting is eye straining and not fun.
- Combat is extremely easy and boring because the AI is shit tier u can just walk up to an enemy behind cover and blast them in the face they wont even react.
William Gibson must be wallowing on his grave!

Fallout 76 is a great game

so even if you want to keep the game, they delete it from your console and give you a refund?
No I think you get to keep it. I think they just pulled the game so they can handle the current refund requests without new ones flowing in.
Nah. The game itself is disappointing. The RPG elements are shallow, and the open world is lifeless compared to GTA. They should've went all in on the RPG elements or the open world action. Right now it's stuck awkwardly inbetween and just comes across as mediocre. The only great aspects are the graphics on PC, and the music and voice acting.

Fallout 76 is a great game
Are you sure about that?

View: https://youtu.be/kjyeCdd-dl8

Nah. The game itself is disappointing. The RPG elements are shallow, and the open world is lifeless compared to GTA. They should've went all in on the RPG elements or the open world action. Right now it's stuck awkwardly inbetween and just comes across as mediocre. The only great aspects are the graphics on PC, and the music and voice acting.
That’s disappointing. I had high hopes for the game ngl. I enjoy the aesthetics of cyberpunk and similar futuristic games like deus ex

Last edited:
Console peasants deserve it
I agree
Well I had something in that game I will never get in life so I'm glad I played it. I made my cel character and romanced panam. At least I felt 5% of what normies feel everyday. In digital format.

Shit left me even more depressed.
Panam is hot af

Soys deserve games of this quality.

If you bought this game you are an honorary tranny nigger

this is definitely the crashiest game i have played ever