Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cyberpunk 2077 is being made by SJW cucks, DON'T BUY THIS GAME

Is Keanu Reeves soy? Wait, i loved him.

I was never planning on getting it anyways tbh.

I know this sounds like cope but as long as this game is good in the gameplay department I don't really mind if they have woke/soyshit in the game, as long as it's not too in your face. However, games that have this type of stuff in them usually turn out to be really bad, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

It's hard to come across good games nowadays, so I can't really afford passing up on it.

I used to just torrent cracked games back in the day but not anymore. I like the feeling of owning them better.
Imagine supporting progressives with your money. No entertainment is worth selling your soul over
Lol they have shitty roles so fuck them cyber punk dissed multiple sjws and left people on Twitter if u won’t buy this game ur a fake vidya Coper and not a true gamer in general
The only role they should have is gun fodder
I dont buy any game/movie/music/books. I pirate all the way.
Youre still a party to their propaganda but atleast you are not paying them

If the game is good then I could really care less
You SHOULD care. Every cent you spend is signal to create more of this shit. You are not just a party to their propaganda, you are actually funding it. Imagine unironically funding the promotion of tranny agenda. Its just a game, play something else instead.

Open world games have always ended disappointingly boring to me. Skyrim was boring, Witcher 3 was boring, red dead redemption 2 had boring gameplay.

You SHOULD care. Every cent you spend is signal to create more of this shit. You are not just a party to their propaganda, you are actually funding it. Imagine unironically funding the promotion of tranny agenda. Its just a game, play something else instead.

If you let the people behind the game dictate whether you get it or not, then you're gonna have a very dull gaming experience.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that it's a difficult thing to avoid, since 80% of all games are at least partially worked on by them.

I know this sounds like cope but as long as this game is good in the gameplay department I don't really mind if they have woke/soyshit in the game, as long as it's not too in your face. However, games that have this type of stuff in them usually turn out to be really bad, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
STOP GIVING MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU
It's hard to come across good games nowadays, so I can't really afford passing up on it.

Imagine supporting progressives with your money. No entertainment is worth selling your soul over
I am not interested in who these people are and what they believe in, as long as they can make me proper games to cope with then i am happy. Obv if the game is cucked with soy shit like stupid leftist agenda then i will not buy it. Simple as that.

I am not interested in who these people are and what they believe in, as long as they can make me proper games to cope with then i am happy. Obv if the game is cucked with soy shit like stupid leftist agenda then i will not buy it. Simple as that.
To even assume that it wouldn't be cucked is pretty optimistic. I personally do care about the kind of people I may be suppirting with my money. Soys are winning, they are literally winning and they are going to make everything worse for incels, even normies. The same people who make this game will also push for women's rights and tutorial mode life with their big corporation money.

I will wait till reviews come out. There's somewhat of a chance it will turn out like mass effect andromeda

To even assume that it wouldn't be cucked is pretty optimistic. I personally do care about the kind of people I may be suppirting with my money. Soys are winning, they are literally winning and they are going to make everything worse for incels, even normies. The same people who make this game will also push for women's rights and tutorial mode life with their big corporation money.
Yes, that is optimistic indeed. But i have no hard feelings, if a game is worth buying then i get it, if not, i wont. Clearly everygame cannot be perfect but if its mostly amazing and i think i can enjoy it well then i will look towards getting it.

These people can do whatever they want because if i dont support them, its not like they wont get that support from somewhere else. Even ridiculously bad soy shit like the recent The Last Of Us 2 game made so much money even though it failed hard. What does that tell you? To me its says: Its Over.

What is actually optimistic is that you are hoping for the situation of men and incels to somehow improve in this clown world. Knowing full well that it will only spiral down from here on buddy boyo. These people dont care about whether they get your or my support when they already have the support of rest of the clown world.

Yes, that is optimistic indeed. But i have no hard feelings, if a game is worth buying then i get it, if not, i wont. Clearly everygame cannot be perfect but if its mostly amazing and i think i can enjoy it well then i will look towards getting it.

These people can do whatever they want because if i dont support them, its not like they wont get that support from somewhere else. Even ridiculously bad soy shit like the recent The Last Of Us 2 game made so much money even though it failed hard. What does that tell you? To me its says: Its Over.

What is actually optimistic is that you are hoping for the situation of men and incels to somehow improve in this clown world. Knowing full well that it will only spiral down from here on buddy boyo. These people dont care about whether they get your or my support when they already have the support of rest of the clown world.
If the men who hate simps didn't buy garbage like this, it would be enough to destroy the industry. Trust me these soytards would be nothing if non-soys stopped buying their trash.
I know personally men who are the opposite of simps yet they still buy pozzed shit and I am like bitch wtf are you doing.

I'm going to watch reviews of it and if it appeals to me I will buy it.

View attachment 345354

If the men who hate simps didn't buy garbage like this, it would be enough to destroy the industry. Trust me these soytards would be nothing if non-soys stopped buying their trash.
I know personally men who are the opposite of simps yet they still buy pozzed shit and I am like bitch wtf are you doing.
Perhaps. I see your point. One way or another, the elites win because they own everything and the stuff you buy on a daily basis support them too.

For me, its too bothersome to go and look into the people that make a product and if their beliefs align with my own. I would rather only care about the product itself. I will buy a decent quality addidas shoe that appeals to me. I dont really care if 10 vietnami child labors had to die to make that shoe. I dont honestly care for this world enough to care where my money goes and who it supports. After i am out of this clown world, what happens to it or the people that live in it is no longer my problem. Infact even right now, i dont give a shit about anything as long as it doesnt have a direct negative impact on me.

I never played the first one

Idk why this game gets so much attention

i don't buy games anymore tbh, the last game i bought was Doom 2016