Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting STOP GIVING MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
The entertainment industry is FILLED with simps who hate us, who wants us dead and will throw us under the bus only to get a tap on the back by a person with a pussy. Not to mention groomer trannies.

STOP giving money to these cocksuckers.

STOP buying pozzed games
STOP watching pozzed movies
STOP advertising for pozzed media

IGNORE or PIRATE that shit. God fucking damnit, its not that hard. Why are there so many men who hate the entertainment industry but keep giving money to these fuckers, when will you ever learn??

Do you know why all video games have ugly ass female characters now, are censored so much and have so many pozzed developers? Because you fuckers keep giving them money

STOP BEING A FUCKING PAYPIG, AND STOP GIVING MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU, FUCKING BITCH

Meanwhile at BiowareCDPR so diverseNrs design respectful and matureSoyny sony tranniesTlou PS4 sony censorship
Cyberpunk 2077 cuck

Last edited:
U be living in the wilderness bcos theres always someone like that involved in the production

U be living in the wilderness bcos theres always someone like that involved in the production
Simps only do unnecessary shit like entertainment which can be easily ignored or pirated.

I agree to some extent tbh. The whole gay shiet in tlou2 was totally uncalled for, no one wants to see that shiet.

i don't buy games anymore

Thanks Capt. Obvious

I'm not I swear. Look at the bioware, no wonder Andromeda is what it is and what's with the PlayStation becoming gay icon?

I agree to some extent tbh. The whole gay shiet in tlou2 was totally uncalled for, no one wants to see that shiet.

they're just trying to shove it down our throats and force us to accept faggotry as a norm.

I'm not gonna begrudge every gay or trans developer, obviously. But some developers have an actual agenda. That I can't support.

I'm not gonna begrudge every gay or trans developer, obviously. But some developers have an actual agenda. That I can't support.
What's your opinion on the tranny agenda

legit I pirate 95% of my games cause this same with my books.

based, only pirating