Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Cyberpunk 2077, Elder Scrolls VI, and GTA VI

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm mixed on whether or not Cyberpunk will live up to the 7+ years of hype. I've seen some good things come out about the game, but also some bad ones. I'm REALLY hoping it will at the very least, be a good game. Doesn't need to be THE BESTEST GAME EVAR but it still needs to be a good one, i mean it's made by the Witcher people, so it MUST be good, right?

I'm also very interested in how The Elder Scrolls VI will be when it finally launches. We got an announcement mini trailer reveal thing a couple of years back, but have heard basically nothing since then about it. Apparently the game won't come out until Bethesda's other game "Starfield" comes out. And that's probably not gonna come out till 2021 at the earliest. And i would assume once Starfield comes out, it would be another year - 3 before we get a proper release date scheduled for TESVI. But tbh Skyrim was such a downgrade from Oblivion and Morrowind in nearly all aspects. And i can only assume Elder Scrolls VI will be EVEN MORE of a downgrade from Skyrim.

Another game i'm hyped up for is GTA VI. So many youtubers in the GTA community have ruined the reputation for not only GTA VI, but also GTA V, that i think when the game is FINALLY announced, it will probably not be believed. Also Rockstar really ruined their perception by milking GTA V online for so long, basically turning it into a cash cow, and drove themselves even MORE into the grave with ruining the Playstation 5 livestream by putting GTA V on there instead of announcing something else, like GTA VI.

I think that in order of what will receive the best reception, will go like this. GTA VI>Cyberpunk 2077>The Elder Scrolls VI

I think Cyberpunk 2077 is going to turn breathtaking. Great storyline and artwork, it seems they have put a lot of work into the games overall. I might as well play it once it comes out.

I'm sure @Zettacel will like it

Cybercuck 2077 is going to be great. How could it not be? It's what @Zettacel said.

I hope Cyperpunk flops hard would love to see seething redditors and gamerfags tbh. I never played Skyrim or any other scrolls game and as far as GTA is concerned I think it'll take atleast 2 more years tbh

gta v just feels like a downgrade from gta iv

i'm interested to see what gta vi will be like though

I think Cyberpunk 2077 is going to turn breathtaking. Great storyline and artwork, it seems they have put a lot of work into the games overall. I might as well play it once it comes out.

Cybercuck 2077 is going to be great. How could it not be? It's what @Zettacel said.
well it's been so overhyped that it most likely won't live up to the hype, plus i've seen more recent gameplay and tbh it doesn't look as nice as the first gameplay thing we got.
I hope Cyperpunk flops hard would love to see seething redditors and gamerfags tbh. I never played Skyrim or any other scrolls game and as far as GTA is concerned I think it'll take atleast 2 more years tbh
I hope Cyberpunk does well, and i'm most likely gonna pre order it from Steam.
So i can hopefully play it day 1 (depending on if they let you preload the game a day or two before)
gta v just feels like a downgrade from gta iv

i'm interested to see what gta vi will be like though
i've never played 4 but have played 3, vc and sa, and of course V

well it's been so overhyped that it most likely won't live up to the hype, plus i've seen more recent gameplay and tbh it doesn't look as nice as the first gameplay thing we got.

I hope Cyberpunk does well, and i'm most likely gonna pre order it from Steam.
So i can hopefully play it day 1 (depending on if they let you preload the game a day or two before)

i've never played 4 but have played 3, vc and sa, and of course V
Tbh the game looks good that's for sure

It did get lots of hype because of Keanu, is that correct? I saw the trailers and I really liked the graphics, I find it pleasing to the eye.

It did get lots of hype because of Keanu, is that correct? I saw the trailers and I really liked the graphics, I find it pleasing to the eye.
well partially. the game has been hyped up since 2013, when it was first announced and got a reveal trailer. It kept growing a community waiting for more info and a release, but once the Keanu thing happened and the "you're breathtaking" thing at that convention, the soys and reddit took over the game, or so it seems.
And the Witcher 3's community got ruined by a bunch of normies playing the game and streaming it once the Witcher TV show on Netflix with Henry C(had)vill came out.

Cyberpunks looks ugly AF. The world is depressing AF already so why play a video game where everything looks even worse ?

well partially. the game has been hyped up since 2013, when it was first announced and got a reveal trailer. It kept growing a community waiting for more info and a release, but once the Keanu thing happened and the "you're breathtaking" thing at that convention, the soys and reddit took over the game, or so it seems.
And the Witcher 3's community got ruined by a bunch of normies playing the game and streaming it once the Witcher TV show on Netflix with Henry C(had)vill came out.
Oh, I wasn't aware of the soys liking it too. I can't think of any community which is good tbh

Haven't got high hopes for TES,
Skyrim seemed dumbed down and missing some of the fantasy and sometimes wacky charm of oblivion and morrowind.
Didn't play ESO so cannot judge on which direction that went.
I don't know if it is age but I am really losing interest in playing games, especially newer games.
I am not to fussed about graphics

Even though they've removed a few gameplay aspects, I'm sure Cyberpunk will pull through, CDPR has had a really good track record when it comes to their story writing and world building.

Given everything that's been going on with Bethesda, I don't have very high expectations for TES, at the very most I'm expecting it to be on the same level as Fallout 4.

As for GTA VI, I'll have to wait and see, because I'm not a really big fan of the last game (I just find it boring). If it impresses me as much as Red Dead 2 did though, then I'll probably consider getting it.

Brutal to think it will be 10 years since the last elder scrolls game soon

Interesting tbh

Agreed.
I'll definitely thoroughly enjoy it without a doubt.
:yes:

Agreed.

I'll definitely thoroughly enjoy it without a doubt.

:yes:
I hope you have fun playing it when it gets released. I heard it will be available on November, won't it?

i will play none of these

I hope you have fun playing it when it gets released. I heard it will be available on November, won't it?
That's the "planned release date".
Although, as you may know, not everything goes according to plan when it comes to the developers behind this video game.

Cyberpunk will be good IMO. Won't be the legendary GOAT game it is hyped up to be but a satisfying experience nonetheless, a reviewer I trust with a good truck record said so as well to demo.
TES6 will be shit. Anyone who trusts at Bugthesta after Fallout 76 fiasco is an imbecile. They will just release a buggy, uninspiring, cash-grab mess of a game and still sell a shitton because their fans suck whatever they publish plus franchise is a big name. I wish they would just go bankrupt.
GTA6 is a hit and miss for me. Hard to predict tbh, Rockstar has the capacity to make a decent game but will most likely make a cashgrab one with lots of online features shoehorned in, judging by how much bank they made from GTA online.
i will play none of these
Tbh just staying away from AAA gayming is the wisest choice.

Cyberpunks looks ugly AF. The world is depressing AF already so why play a video game where everything looks even worse ?
that's the whole gimmick of "cyberpunk" as a genre though
Brutal to think it will be 10 years since the last elder scrolls game soon
yeah man, fuck
the game has been delayed like 2 or 3 times now lol
they keep saying "the game is done or nearly complete and we're just testing bugs"
then a few months go by and they're like OK SO ACTUALLY WE'RE GONNA SET THE RELEASE DATE LIKE 4 MONTHS LATER CAUSE WE'RE STILL TESTING BUGS AND WORKING ON THE GAME
BUT IT'S OK GUYS WE TOTALLY PROMISE IT'S FINE THIS TIME

hat's the whole gimmick of "cyberpunk" as a genre though

I'm not sure. I used to enjoy cyberpunk as a genre, at least with moderation. This one strikes me more as trashy than cyberpunk.

In cyberpunk there has to be a "cool factor" to redeem the darkness of the atmosphere. I see no cool factor in this game.

Last edited:
Buying Cyberpunk on release (100% srs)

the game has been delayed like 2 or 3 times now lol
they keep saying "the game is done or nearly complete and we're just testing bugs"
then a few months go by and they're like OK SO ACTUALLY WE'RE GONNA SET THE RELEASE DATE LIKE 4 MONTHS LATER CAUSE WE'RE STILL TESTING BUGS AND WORKING ON THE GAME
BUT IT'S OK GUYS WE TOTALLY PROMISE IT'S FINE THIS TIME
I have heard some conspiracy theory about how they are trying to release with next gen consoles. Big if true
Buying Cyberpunk on release (100% srs)
I would wait for reviews tbh

I hope they’re good altho I’ve never been a fan of elder scrolls tbh

I’m not hyped about any of these games because my pc can’t run any of them.

Sorry buddy, there will be no elder scrolls VI, it's only Skyrim remaster from now on

I'm only concerned about TES VI

I only care about TES VI but I already down it will be shit and so I will go back to Morrowind like always

I only care about TES VI but I already down it will be shit and so I will go back to Morrowind like always

075.jpg

Already preordered Cyberpunk 2077 long before the original April release date on the strength of CDPR

Don't care about GTA or Elder Scrolls, I will probably have roped before the next installments come out