Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Cutecels”: Muh I am incel because I’m short and look like a teenage boy

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

95% of women find this kid highly sexually attractive when he looks like a literal 14 year old boy on hormone blockers, he’s even a fucking manlet. I am convinced now that the birth control globohomo shoves down women's throats is pushing their sexual preference towards less masculine men. Would be interesting to see a study on ideal males for women who take birth control and women who don't and never did.

Cutecel = fakecel, especially if white @Incelius Savage

I’m a cutecel but ascending as a cutecel only works if you’re white.

I’m on ogre mode though since i gained 100 pounds

It’s Ogre

Suifuel for @knajjd

only works if you're white and maybe if you're asian and kpop maxxed

nothing is loading up, post a link

You also have to be physically attractive; looking young and having harmonious, balanced phenotype and facial traits that look attractive aren't synonymous... :feelsjuice:

Look at his minimal upper eyelid exposure and dense, straight eyebrows. :feelshehe:

OIP

You also have to be physically attractive; looking young and having harmonious, balanced phenotype and facial traits that look attractive aren't synonymous... :feelsjuice:

Look at his minimal upper eyelid exposure and dense, straight eyebrows. :feelshehe:
Cutecels are just coping uglycels

Indeed, though also looking younger and stereotypically "feminine" would result in more unique treatment as a subhuman, with different sets of negative perceptions from foids and normies, instead of an "ogre" type of ugly. :feelssus:

Women don’t like masculine men unless super attractive. They’ll take an average looking twink over decent looking masculine guy.

Cope. The 30-40 year old church lady gave me fuck me eyes.

Indeed, though also looking younger and stereotypically "feminine" would result in more unique treatment as a subhuman, with different sets of negative perceptions from foids and normies, instead of an "ogre" type of ugly. :feelssus:
I would take looking young and feminine ugly over looking like an ogre any day.

Speaking from experience, this is absolutely the case. You're not seen as a man. And "cute" doesn't mean sexually attractive either. Just because a skank likes looking at your face doesn't mean she wants to fuck you. You end up treated like a puppy, doubly so if you're very short.

Only whites can be cutecels,also toilets are obsessed with that hairstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back