Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cute, young girl becomes youtube star (easy mode) gets brain tumor...

T

Tuttle

Banned
-
...and gets more sympathy. Don't get me wrong, that is pretty bad but consider how many people in our sphere will face such things but without some fawning fans.

She looks and sounds like she's in her thirties.

...and gets more sympathy. Don't get me wrong, that is pretty bad but consider how many people in our sphere will face such things but without some fawning fans.

Why didn't you put the [LifeFuel] tag, this made my day a little more sweeter

her dead body has more smv than an incel.. / they all act the same i have no sympathy for foids..

She wouldn't even look at you.

I don't know what to feel.

I actually can't hate. I scrolled down in the comment section to look for looks compliments. Didn't find any in the first 30 comments or so so I gave up. And her channel actually has a theme. She builds failo robots and machines. Not that I like her, quite the opposite. Her male looksmatch (who would be a hopeless incel) couldn't acquire such status on youtube.

Hey, cancer girl, why don't you build me a robot girlfriend before you kick the bucket?

females always get more sympathy

I actually felt quite sad and had sympathy for her but if an incel nerd was in the same situation very few would care.

Damn i'm a sucker for girls with male hobbies

Yeah YouTube will tweek the algorithm to give her way more attention than a white fucking male who made better content. I mean there are one or two women who make decent content in male dominated fields but they had a much easier time getting there than a bloke would.

Yeah YouTube will tweek the algorithm to give her way more attention than a white fucking male who made better content. I mean there are one or two women who make decent content in male dominated fields but they had a much easier time getting there than a bloke would.
youtube doesnt have to do shit. more people will click on it because they see a female