Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "cute" guy randomly picks up girl

Z

z2020

Officer
★★★★★

I honestly love how she mentions all the other guys being "creepy" (ie. Unattractive) and despite the red flags of this new guy, he's "the most polite" (because he's cute).

JFL at double standards.

Strong game.

Of course he had looks threshold to back it up. But yeh strong game, very good.

Your face = your personality

There are instances where someone who is more attractive will be cucked by a less attractive guy because he wasn't bullied and is less quiet but doesn't truly happen

There are instances where someone who is more attractive will be cucked by a less attractive guy because he wasn't bullied and is less quiet but doesn't truly happen

>He kept asking me if I wanted to go over to his place, check out the view or something

i thought most puas aim was to get the phone number only. do they really invite them over like that? do girls even fall for this?

Looks theory confirmed as usual

>He kept asking me if I wanted to go over to his place, check out the view or something

i thought most puas aim was to get the phone number only. do they really invite them over like that? do girls even fall for this?
The goodlooking ones can go straight for the lay

this guy seemed like a pro

they don't tell this shit to the ugly dweebs because they know its too much redpill suicide fuel

The goodlooking ones can go straight for the lay

this guy seemed like a pro

they don't tell this shit to the ugly dweebs because they know its too much redpill suicide fuel
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Confirmed suicide fuel. :feelsrope:

How dumb can femoids be. LOL

She;s going to suck his dick and fuck him. Look how much time she just spent writing about him lel, she's already obsessed with him.

Unattractive=creepy
Attractive=mysterious/polite

She;s going to suck his dick and fuck him. Look how much time she just spent writing about him lel, she's already obsessed with him.

Exactly.

Despite the warnings on that thread, she still wants to go ahead, predominantly because he's "cute"

Ignore him, he's just a massive autist who for some reason hasn't been banned yet. Nobody likes him
What are you talking about

Imagine if one of us tried it. We'd either be shot dead on the spot after she screamed rape, or would rot in prison for years afterwards.

Chad on his cold approach game. Hope he pumps and dumps her

It's over if girls don't think your cute when you are actually just doing the exact same thing every other "creepy" guy does.

Cute, tall, good looking guy with hair.

Maybe try explaining inceldom to him, if he is trully a good and mercyful soul, he will help you out of it

( OF COURSE, not all odds are on your side but you'll never know if you never try)

I honestly love how she mentions all the other guys being "creepy" (ie. Unattractive) and despite the red flags of this new guy, he's "the most polite" (because he's cute).
Now this is not the first time some guy has approached me in public, although most of the time it's quite creepy, but this one was the most polite to be fair. So I humour him for a bit, we chat and he's actually quite pleasant, although I get the feeling his answers are a bit 'scripted'. I don't know it was just a bit too polished.
"This one was the most polite," means this one was the hottest. Taking a "player's" leftovers puts you automatically in the cuckzone.

What's the point of even going outside anymore if your ugly

She's gonna get pumped and dumped then come back later complaing that all men are the same jfl