Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cute emo who started at work who I had a crush on is now joining in on the mobbing

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
For those of you who are not aware, mobbing is workplace harassment which is very severe and causes strokes and ptsd in some cases and has been proven to be worse for your health than sexual harassment. Anyways the cute emo who started working at my job bought into the lies of my hillbilly coworkers and is now helping to mob me. Mobbing is usually based on if you are different such as race sex etc. but since I’m a white male I can’t claim discrimination. I guess it’s because I’m ugly since why else would they mob me I feel my health declining fast I think I might die if I don’t get a non discriminatory job soon

In what way do they mob you?

Lucky :/
need cute emo girl to degrade me :cryfeels:

Change job 'cause it won't end.

If only you were a 6'2 Tyrone, then they wouldn't make fun of you

What do they say/do to you?

Brutal , shit like that is why I distanced myself from people long time ago people being cunts of the highest order.

For those of you who are not aware, mobbing is workplace harassment which is very severe and causes strokes and ptsd in some cases and has been proven to be worse for your health than sexual harassment. Anyways the cute emo who started working at my job bought into the lies of my hillbilly coworkers and is now helping to mob me. Mobbing is usually based on if you are different such as race sex etc. but since I’m a white male I can’t claim discrimination. I guess it’s because I’m ugly since why else would they mob me I feel my health declining fast I think I might die if I don’t get a non discriminatory job soon
Maybe take a week off or just try to pick up new relaxing hobbys to kinda balance it out

Lucky :/
need cute emo girl to degrade me :cryfeels:
100% cucked tbh, but I don't kinkshame. Still, it should be the other way around.

There’s is anothER way

Brutal , shit like that is why I distanced myself from people long time ago people being cunts of the highest order.
this

also
they have the numbers so being abrasive could lead to gang reports about you that are made up. enough witnesses make something untrue the truth. stonewall and ignore. get your money. look for something else if you can.

You cant control people or what they think about you. That is a slippery slope of image management that most people cant do. you need a social network at work to back you up and provide group advantage. sadly, this is not in your favor. don't be thoughtless and do something or say something that can get you in trouble.

get your money and if another opportunity comes up, ghost their asses to a new paycheck:feelzez:

Toxic work environment. Leave ASAP.

Are you below average height in your workplace? A big reason why you are treated lower than trash is because a short height can make them think that they can get away with everything.
That is a good point. If the OP leaves that job, he needs to somehow screw the company.

ive seen really short guys who arent playing loud tough guys get along fine without being disrespected. a decent social circle of reasonably civil people is enough to prevent scapegoating. the problem is if most of your coworkers are toxic its hard to jsut exist. i f environment isnt as toxic he might be able to skate by without issues. a new workplace with less arseholish ppl may ake hs life easier. even if they just completely exclude and ignore him

Dude, it's so painfull to be attracted to a girl just for her to humilliate you like others do. Hell she may fuck your male bully. You should get out of there ASAP.

ive seen really short guys who arent playing loud tough guys get along fine without being disrespected. a decent social circle of reasonably civil people is enough to prevent scapegoating. the problem is if most of your coworkers are toxic its hard to jsut exist. i f environment isnt as toxic he might be able to skate by without issues. a new workplace with less arseholish ppl may ake hs life easier. even if they just completely exclude and ignore him
Yeah, some people manage that. Just today i saw a short, bald young dude at uni and he was surrounded by girls/dudes. He also was confident af, so i don't know how some guys manage to exude that confidence. He was not ugly, but he was in no way handsome.

Anyone who unironically believes that "adult life is not like high school" is a fucking retard and needs to touch some grass.

Of course, this is what happens the most, happened in earlier highschool with me. You can stay at the workplace, leave or ask her if you can lick her feet in a degrading way, tell her you like to be mobbed, maybe she would accept a foot bath