Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cute coworker tapped and rubbed my shoulder when I was almost asleep at my desk

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
About a year ago. She tapped my shoulder to make sure I was awake and rubbed it for about 3 seconds. It felt so fucking good. Imagine getting to hug and kiss and fuck women. A 3 second shoulder rub is the closest thing to affection I've ever received. The fact a shoulder rub felt so good really makes you realize what you've been denied. The warm, content feeling I got from that made me realize how important physical contact is. But I'm genetically unworthy of ever being loved, even by my own mother. Kill me

I only ever get that when I'm getting haircut. So fucking brutal.

If I was in your place that female would’ve thrown a bucket of water at me to wake me up

About a year ago. She tapped my shoulder to make sure I was awake and rubbed it for about 3 seconds. It felt so fucking good. Imagine getting to hug and kiss and fuck women. A 3 second shoulder rub is the closest thing to affection I've ever received. The fact a shoulder rub felt so good really makes you realize what you've been denied. The warm, content feeling I got from that made me realize how important physical contact is. But I'm genetically unworthy of ever being loved, even by my own mother. Kill me

4848ec3cbc171ee97202a12cec3b3e6e

Cute nurse was holding my head while i was throwing up, it felt good ngl.

:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Bragging GrAYcel

If incel did the same, he would be fired the next day.

@Broly level slayer :feelsUnreal:

a classmate once put her hand on my back to pass, I remember to this day

Brutal realisation.

I used to feel touch starvation every now and then but it went away and doesn't come back anymore.
I only ever get that when I'm getting haircut.
The hair wash and head massage tbh. :feelsohh:

that's borderline chad

MaleForcefulAfricanharrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

A cute girl touched you! The fuck are you doing here Chad?

Socialretard79

It's the ultimate suicidefuel

Ban hammer or HR visit?

b
brutal mogging

I wish I could experience this.