Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Customer service jobs are the worst

B

BlackPillAddict

Banned
-
Example being retail, fast food, etc. How can some of y’all work in those shitty industries? Do you like being told to kiss the customer’s ass cuz “The Customer is alway right”?. I can’t stand working at those Industries especially as an autistic cel. I feel like you’re just a useful idiot if you enjoy working at customer service. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

20201002 123829

After seeing it everywhere on the internet. It kills me to see it here too :fuk:
it's a lot more natural when spoken, i use it in my vocaroos but don't type it

Those jobs are not for incels. They are fine for females and chads because their non working life is great, but it’s just too brutal for an incel to have a shit personal life and a shitty work life.

Example being retail, fast food, etc. How can some of y’all work in those shitty industries? Do you like being told to kiss the customer’s ass cuz “The Customer is alway right”?. I can’t stand working at those Industries especially as an autistic cel. I feel like you’re just a useful idiot if you enjoy working at customer service. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yall is normie speak