Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Currywurst gave me a bloated stomach

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
And I farted all the way home, didn’t care if normies heard it, kek

p03ygdkb.jpg

An iconic dish in a city of strange things, “Currywurst is the most Berlin dish of all,” “iI could only have been invented in Berlin because this is a city of openness and open-mindedness towards experimentation”.

p03ygdkb.jpg

An iconic dish in a city of strange things, “Currywurst is the most Berlin dish of all,” “iI could only have been invented in Berlin because this is a city of openness and open-mindedness towards experimentation”.
One of the few German dishes I enjoy, another being eisbein, kek

For many people, German food often conjures up images of sauerkraut and boiled pork roasts rather than barbecue. However, like most cooking traditions, German cuisine began long ago on an open flame. One of their greatest contributions to the world includes smoked and grilled sausages.

You may be surprised to know that many foods Americans associate with tailgates, picnics and barbecues actually originated in Germany!