Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currywhore gives her child a brain damage

Women abuse more kids than men

Religion was early attempts at philosophy. Of course, most religious people (especially Christians and Muslims) don't  like philosophy. Once Christianity was solidified, Greek philosophy and Science was thought of as anthemic to Faith based thinking.

I’ve gone to Greece and lived there for a bit. Most people do look like the brown people you posted. And yeah, they’re all shitskins still. There’s just a lot more lightskinned people in Greece compared to in curryland or sand nigger land.
Greeks aren't dark skinned. I mean there are some Greeks who get as dark as me, but usually its rare. The problem you and @Misogynist Curry 卐 fuck face have is that you are confusing this whole white not white thing with culture and what not. This thin was a White nationalist masturbation (like stormsfrontcels do) to make themselves feel superior. You are doing the same thing Coping guru is doing if you support of condone it. White skin color is a range of pigmentations. Usually we can draw the line around @Misogynist Curry 卐 and say he is not fully white, but simply fair-skinned, that's about it.

The fuck? Little boy, come take a trip down to Chennai or Hyderabad or Karnataka, I'll show you. Please. Book on Indigo now lol.
No, they don't. I don't know why you are being so mendacious or maybe you are confusing gangetics with North Indians.
You are obsessed with your Aveeno lotion cream colored skin you fag.
Just say you are covetous of my enviable skintone:owo::owo:

When foids do this, they're trying to abort the ones that got away.

Greeks aren't dark skinned. I mean there are some Greeks who get as dark as me, but usually its rare. The problem you and @Misogynist Curry 卐 fuck face have is that you are confusing this whole white not white thing with culture and what not. This thin was a White nationalist masturbation (like stormsfrontcels do) to make themselves feel superior. You are doing the same thing Coping guru is doing if you support of condone it. White skin color is a range of pigmentations. Usually we can draw the line around @Misogynist Curry 卐 and say he is not fully white, but simply fair-skinned, that's about it.
Greeks don’t share looks with whites from the north, as most are brown or olive skinned (only some are dark skinned as the pic he showed of the dark skin indians). And they don’t share culture, as they are Eastern orthodox.

Indian people are fucking retarded. They bathe in their own sewage water. Their whole country smells like diarrhea and they don't even realize it cause they're so used to it. It's the country with the largest population and is also the fastest growing country on the planet.

India is a snapshot of the future of the human race and the planet. Retarded people who smell like poop and have kids nonstop, until the entire earth is a polluted overpopulated shithole.

No, they don't. I don't know why you are being so mendacious or maybe you are confusing gangetics with North Indians.
Mendacious? LMAO. No buddy, no reason to do that. Your claim was that no North Indians from the areas you mentioned marry "gangetic South abbo niggers". I am telling you, come to my neighborhood, my society complex, I will show you to be wrong. So the real statement why are YOU being so mendacious little buddy?
Just say you are covetous of my enviable skintone:owo::owo:
Nope. I was happy with my skintone before I left the U.S. for here. I was significantly darker than you, but am significantly lighter than many. I'm the U.S. I was lighter than nearly 90% of blacks and 65% of Latinos and other Indians or SEA.

What I want from you is for you to lay down your feelings of superiority due to your perceived benefit from skin tone and admit you are (mostly) a low IQ ignoramus who has achieved next to nothing.

Greeks don’t share looks with whites from the north, as most are brown or olive skinned (only some are dark skinned as the pic he showed of the dark skin indians). And they don’t share culture, as they are Eastern orthodox.
What's your ethnic background again? I forget. I mean yes that's all true but to brown people Greeks are a shade of "white" and remember we are talking strictly about color. The idea of "white" being it's own brand of culture is really nebulous. This is why America was described as an attempt at a "melting pot" in the early days I believe. To see if different European cultural groups bound together by Christianity could exist as one big cultural unit. Of course today, all the dumbass liberals decided that the thinkers behind America meant it to be a giant "World Multicultural melting pot". And as we can see that has (mostly) ended in disaster.

giga brutal she throw the kid like a fucking toy

Indian people are fucking retarded. They bathe in their own sewage water. Their whole country smells like diarrhea and they don't even realize it cause they're so used to it. It's the country with the largest population and is also the fastest growing country on the planet.

India is a snapshot of the future of the human race and the planet. Retarded people who smell like poop and have kids nonstop, until the entire earth is a polluted overpopulated shithole.
curry birth rate is slowing down finally. Now nigger countries are mogging it. But yes I agree it should have never gotten is extremely overpopulated to begin with

curry birth rate is slowing down finally. Now nigger countries are mogging it. But yes I agree it should have never gotten is extremely overpopulated to begin with
Yeah Nigeria is pumping out niggers at an astonishing rate. Africa is fucked. At this point if humanity is to survive we seriousy need a nuclear holocaust to cut the population of Earth down to like 10 million people. India, Africa, China all need to get wiped off the map.

What's your ethnic background again? I forget. I mean yes that's all true but to brown people Greeks are a shade of "white" and remember we are talking strictly about color. The idea of "white" being it's own brand of culture is really nebulous. This is why America was described as an attempt at a "melting pot" in the early days I believe. To see if different European cultural groups bound together by Christianity could exist as one big cultural unit. Of course today, all the dumbass liberals decided that the thinkers behind America meant it to be a giant "World Multicultural melting pot". And as we can see that has (mostly) ended in disaster.
Depends. If you are in many parts of the Middle East you wouldn’t confuse a Greek person for white. Most Asians from China, Korea, Japan, etc are whiter than Greeks as well jfl. I’m kike

Last edited:
Depends. If you are in many parts of the Middle East you wouldn’t confuse a Greek person for white.
Huh? In the Middle East? Which parts? I mean many Greeks are far lighter than most M.E. peoples.
Most Asians from China, Korea, Japan, etc are whiter than Greeks as well jfl.
I consider many orientals as "white"
I’m kike
Most Jews, if not all are skin color white category but the comparison with Greeks is negligible. Almost same.

So you consider yourself "white" right?

Huh? In the Middle East? Which parts? I mean many Greeks are far lighter than most M.E. peoples.
No lol, maybe compared to the gulf nations. But they mostly look like shitskins compared to Syrians, even ones like Hamudi. The rest of the Levant isn’t too different from Greece either, and no one would consider them white. Only reason some ethnics consider Greeks white is because they’re Christian, not fully brown skinned, in Europe, and the West grifts off their ancient heritage and claims it as our own.

I consider many orientals as "white"
Cope

Most Jews, if not all are skin color white category but the comparison with Greeks is negligible. Almost same.
Depends what kind of Jew you are. Sephardic (southern european) jews would be the closest to the greeks. But they are not white.

So you consider yourself "white" right?
I guess so. I look like a white person, as I’m a Russian Jew. But most whites will get butthurt if I call myself white do I just call myself a Jew. But I had poop brown eyes and dark hair, so not fully white pheno either.

Last edited:
No lol, maybe compared to the gulf nations. But they mostly look like shitskins compared to Syrians, even ones like Hamudi. The rest of the Levant isn’t too different from Greece either, and no one would consider them white. Only reason some ethnics consider Greeks white is because they’re Christian, not fully brown skinned, in Europe, and the West grifts off their ancient heritage and claims it as our own.
Again, your mixing too many things and it makes the conversation fuzzy. It's unreasonable to use the term "white" to refer to so many things at once and yet try to talk about skin color/tones at the same time.
Lol. How? The groups you mentioned have a white skin tone that is very light or pasty even. Unless you want to call them "yellow" which is just a stormsfrontcel cope to differentiate themselves from people who have almost the kind of white skin tone as some Western Europeans.
Depends what kind of Jew you are. Sephardic (southern european) jews would be the closest to the greeks. But they are not white.
Again too much mixing. It's pedantic. Greeks and Jews are fair enough to be called "white" if we are only talking about skin color. That's what "white" denotes. But if we are talking about culture and race, then "white" usually refers to Western and Europeans and North folk.
I guess so. I look like a white person, as I’m a Russian Jew. But most whites will get butthurt if I call myself white do I just call myself a Jew. But I had poop brown eyes and dark hair, so not fully white pheno either.
See, your giving me a perfect example of why the category mistakes you are making towards some of what I am saying are...retarded. Exactly, they get butthurt. Why? Because they are whiteman worshipping i.e. worshipping themselves. Same thing @Misogynist Curry 卐 does about his own "whiteness" when compared to people of his Indian culture and regions.

Yes I know. I had Jewish-American classmates, co-workers etc. Many. The ones I knew were considered "white" by skin tone.

Again, your mixing too many things and it makes the conversation fuzzy. It's unreasonable to use the term "white" to refer to so many things at once and yet try to talk about skin color/tones at the same time.

Lol. How? The groups you mentioned have a white skin tone that is very light or pasty even. Unless you want to call them "yellow" which is just a stormsfrontcel cope to differentiate themselves from people who have almost the kind of white skin tone as some Western Europeans.

Again too much mixing. It's pedantic. Greeks and Jews are fair enough to be called "white" if we are only talking about skin color. That's what "white" denotes. But if we are talking about culture and race, then "white" usually refers to Western and Europeans and North folk.

See, your giving me a perfect example of why the category mistakes you are making towards some of what I am saying are...retarded. Exactly, they get butthurt. Why? Because they are whiteman worshipping i.e. worshipping themselves. Same thing @Misogynist Curry 卐 does about his own "whiteness" when compared to people of his Indian culture and regions.
I consider white as meaning being able to pass in Scandinavia as a native.

Own mother here is and was exceptionally cruel to me

I consider white as meaning being able to pass in Scandinavia as a native..
Yeah dude. I'm helping you to realise that's bad brother. You need to not do that because what lies behind it is an homage you are paying to "the true whites" etc, Anglo and Nordic whites..etc.

It's exactly what K9 and I are talking about when we say "worship of the whiteman". It's just a subtle way you are doing it.

@Indracel
@Misogynist Curry 卐
Melchizedek

A whole shit ton of guys here are doing it on overdrive in one way or the other.

Yeah dude. I'm helping you to realise that's bad brother. You need to not do that because what lies behind it is an homage you are paying to "the true whites" etc, Anglo and Nordic whites..etc.

It's exactly what K9 and I are talking about when we say "worship of the whiteman". It's just a subtle way you are doing it.

@Indracel
@Misogynist Curry 卐
Melchizedek

A whole shit ton of guys here are doing it on overdrive in one way or the other.
How’s that worship?

read the title as cunnywhore and immediately clicked. feeling disappointed rn. my astigmatism vision betrayed me :cryfeels:

He will now grow up and post on incel forums how North Indians are white and how Dravidians and ‘gangetics‘ (whatever the fuck that means) are stupid niggers

@JayGoptri

Brutal harsh truth
Indians are a deeply primitive race that's fundamentally stunted and repressed by poverty, scarcity, and starvation. No amount of post-modern high speed economic growth can correct this kind of genetic impoverishment.

Condom companies must build a lot of factories in India ASAP

why did you ping me
Firstly, that's not a ping. A ping denotes an email or message or a text. It's called a tag. I tagged you because you are an example of what I was saying to Copexodius Maximus. Worship comes in many forms. You and @Misogynist Curry 卐 are good examples. Misogynist curry is the most vivid example of worship of the white man. You are almost the same as him, though from different backgrounds.

Firstly, that's not a ping. A ping denotes an email or message or a text. It's called a tag. I tagged you because you are an example of what I was saying to Copexodius Maximus. Worship comes in many forms. You and @Misogynist Curry 卐 are good examples. Misogynist curry is the most vivid example of worship of the white man. You are almost the same as him, though from different backgrounds.
I don't worship white people; stop slandering me, boomer!

Take your own advise and kys dindu
faggot fakecel kys

Man you really need to calm down. Your sense of reality is so twisted it's pushed you to become hostile towards someone like me who tried his best to help you. Should I start posting your screen shots of you begging to be in the "India Monk cult" and share them with @based_meme , because he seems to think it's a "Homosexual cult"

In reality, no such thing exists except two older fellas (myself & K9OTAKU) who met by chance in India, and we try our level best to explain phenomenon to users and help whomever will listen. Sorry but this isn't an episode of the X-Files, and there is no boogie man or monster for Agent Fox Mulder to discover.

Man you really need to calm down. Your sense of reality is so twisted it's pushed you to become hostile towards someone like me who tried his best to help you. Should I start posting your screen shots of you begging to be in the "India Monk cult" and share them with @based_meme , because he seems to think it's a "Homosexual cult"

In reality, no such thing exists except two older fellas (myself & K9OTAKU) who met by chance in India, and we try our level best to explain phenomenon to users and help whomever will listen. Sorry but this isn't an episode of the X-Files, and there is no boogie man or monster for Agent Fox Mulder to discover.
I don't think I care about any of this shit anymore. The forum can be full of MTF trannies calling themselves straight to masquerade their love of sucking cock, and I'd be thinking, "standard.is moment."

This place is already lost.

I don't think I care about any of this shit anymore. The forum can be full of MTF trannies calling themselves straight to masquerade their love of sucking cock, and I'd be thinking, "standard.is moment."

This place is already lost.
So - Trannies and gays and former sex havers aren't the same thing? Even if it were true (not saying it is) that some guy had sex decades ago, he's the same as a homo or a tranny to you?