Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currywhore gives her child a brain damage

They all look the same to me tbh. The only curries that look different are the asian looking ones from the East and the very light skinned looking ones (which are rare everywhere).
Then you need to get your eyes checked or atleast visit India ones. Even a lower caste North Indian woman would be considered stacy in South.

"Why aren't you white?!!!"

BODY SLAM!

Then you need to get your eyes checked or atleast visit India ones. Even a lower caste North Indian woman would be considered stacy in South.
Curry cope. You all look similar to me.

this is what happens when ur born incel in a third world country

Once upon a time in hollywood cliff booth

Caste system encountered the bullshit of "multi-culturalism" before and came up with ways to remain resilient to it. @K9Otaku can probably provide more concrete examples.
@sneed (not chuck)

What @JayGoptri is referring to is the idea that the caste system might have appeared as a solution to "mutlicuturalism". When large Empires were created in North India (Maurya, Gupta), lots of different cultures mixed, because India was more diverse than it is now. This created a "multicultural" situation in which people were increasingly confused because they didn't know what set of rules to follow anymore. This confusion is worse than it appears because it basically robs your life of meaning. The caste system might have appeared as a remedy in which people, instead of being separated in distant villages, became segregated into kinds of virtual villages living side by side (or on top of each other)

The same thing happened in the Roman Empire and the result was Christianity. In India, it was the caste system.

He will now grow up and post on incel forums how North Indians are white and how Dravidians and ‘gangetics‘ (whatever the fuck that means) are stupid niggers

@JayGoptri
topkek

If we can find the location, and it happens to be North India, over for @Misogynist Curry 卐 's "gangetic South Indians are primitive and embaress me" theories. By the dress apparel it's likely North, but hard to say. Anyone that can shed some light on location? Go for it...

Yes partly true, but I don't think this level of brutality is too common. It happens though. But, we shouldn't walk away without mentioning, in heart of America Negro land, crackhead mothers have done the same, and ask a few homicide detectives who work deep mountain and rural back country in the States and they may share a few stories of meth tweekers putting their babies into microwaves or ovens. It's not a common occurrence there either, but rarely, it happens.

Oh man @Misogynist Curry 卐 , he really took a strong dig at you kid. Better turn up and do some magic to get out of this one. Where is it man? Is that Hindi being spoken?
its rajastan i live here nw indians are severely braindead due to heat and cowdung eating

Jfl if you think the average person in the east thinks according to “eastern philosophy”. Most people in the West also don’t think according to “western philosophy”, but rather just intuitively and to the local environment around them.
And Jfk if you think they are not. It's not about being inteligent or knowing/studying philosophy. Most of the behaviors and thinking structure we have is one mutation or the other of a previously well structured and working religion. In the West, we have Christianity. All of our hero/anti hero stories, characters expressing cynicism about the self, pride, vengeance, lust, vanity all come from these places. So, yes even in our altered form, in the West, you have your psycho-social makeup influenced by aspects of Christianity or Islam or Judaism etc. In the East of course, it's the very vast collection of logic types and things from Buddhism and Hinduism etc.

If you want to be able to think with accordance to eastern philosophy, you would need to have lots of formal training.
Yeah not really. It's not that difficult if you understand logic structures in practice. I'm not any sort of Yogi but, thinking like modern Hindu is actually something California hippies have been doing for a long time. And if you live in India for a while, you can see how the thinking patterns influenced one another etc. Basically America today rejects it's Christian roots in favor of Hindu bullshit and Greek philosophy bullshit and Nietzsche philosophy + all the romantic era authors crap. So you need to think of your psycho-social makeup as a tapestry of that and pop culture!
Maybe to curries, but to non-curries there is only north india and south india, and that’s if you are educated about India. The difference is simply one is influenced by Indo-European languages while the other by Dravidian languages. Dravidian cultures have been heavily influenced by North India so even that ancient separation isn’t much of a thing anymore.
I mean, yes to the average white Westerner.
That’s why cow is a holy animal there. They care about curry kids more than curry parents.
You mean "curry cows".

Yeah this mother is fucking out of control. I mean the way she slammed that poor 2 year old...fucking Christ man.

North Indians are only Punjabis, Haryanvis, Western Upites, Rajasthanis, Paharis and Kashmiris. Kindly don't associate people from Bihar, Bengal, East/Central UP, Maharashtra, Gujarat etc with North Indians.
Every state above South India isn't part of North India. There are also other regions in India called Central, Eastern, Western, Northeastern etc. I have studied geography and know very well which state comes in which region unlike you stupid boomer.
Delhi isn't an ethnicity. People from all over India dwell in Delhi and I believe I have told this countless times to you, yet your miniscule brain is unable to comprehend it.
Yeah yeah yeah...

Fine fine... "I hear ya"

So basically, the people from the same States you mentioned wish they were European Whites and feel superior to rest of India...

Got it buddy :feelsokman: :feelskek:

its rajastan i live here nw indians are severely braindead due to heat and cowdung eating
Ohhhhhh dammm @Misogynist Curry 卐 LOOK ^

AND @Copexodius Maximus, look also, it's Rajasthan! One of @Misogynist Curry 卐's previously mentioned "Super Duper White North-Indian Special Map group" where he says nobody would ever body slam a baby...but here is @Pajeetsingh saying it's Rajasthan!

Fucking over. Mr. @Misogynist Curry 卐 it's over unless you can find a Tamil Nadu abbo body slamming a baby !

Over for "true true" NorthIndiancels:feelsjuice:

Stop coping lol we're all eqaully subhumans north or south
,>t. NW indian Rajasthanti

Greeks aren’t white.
Jfl at this stupid cope.
He's a fool and doesn't know shit.
No, it's not Rajasthan. Plus, Northwest Indians don't eat cow dung. Don't associate us with Gangetics and South Indian niggers.
So basically, the people from the same States you mentioned wish they were European Whites and feel superior to rest of India...
No, we never wish we were Europeans. We just don't want to be associated with mainland Indians (gangetics and Dravidians).
Ohhhhhh dammm @
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐 LOOK ^

AND @
Copexodius Maximus
@Copexodius Maximus, look also, it's Rajasthan! One of @
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐's previously mentioned "Super Duper White North-Indian Special Map group" where he says nobody would ever body slam a baby...but here is @
Pajeetsingh
@Pajeetsingh saying it's Rajasthan!

Fucking over. Mr. @
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐 it's over unless you can find a Tamil Nadu abbo body slamming a baby !

Over for "true true" NorthIndiancels:feelsjuice:
He's lying. He is neither a Rajsthani nor lives in India. I understand Rajasthani language to some extent and the foids in the video are speaking a gangetic language, Bhojpuri, not Rajasthani.

Stop coping lol we're all eqaully subhumans north or south
,>t. NW indian Rajasthanti
Giga cope. If that was the case, south Indian niggers wouldn't be lusting after North Indian women. It clearly proves who's subhuman.

Last edited:
Jfl at this stupid cope.

No, it's not Rajasthan. Plus, Northwest Indians don't eat cow dung. Don't associate us with Gangetics and South Indian niggers.

No, we never wish we were Europeans. We just don't want to be associated with mainland Indians (gangetics and Dravidians).

He's lying. He is neither a Rajsthani nor lives in India. I understand Rajasthani language to some extent and the foids in the video are speaking a gangetic language, Bhojpuri, not Rajasthani.
Im a rajasthani rajput.

We need to give you a certificate which says "I'm not a mainlander darky abbo gangetic nigger". T-Shirts available also.
Alright fair enough. You should have said that the first time I asked.

Giga cope. If that was the case, south Indian niggers wouldn't be lusting after North Indian women. It clearly proves who's subhuman.
Many North Indian males marry South Indians and vice versa. All combinations exist. I have them as neighbours in my society itself. You are in your bubble.

Maybe to curries, but to non-curries there is only north india and south india.
Not even fully to curries in the mainland either. Many SI will call all of that North. Many Gujarati will call themselves as North Indian. This obsession with North Indian is just code for having a love/hate relationship with the British and the white man. That's all it is.

Last edited:
Seethe, nothing changes the truth about my caste.
Show proof otherwise don't blabber nonsense, nigger.
Many North Indian males marry South Indians and vice versa. All combinations exist. I have them as neighbours in my society itself. You are in your bubble.
North Indians don't marry low caste South Indian niggers.

This child would have gone into shock instantly, not sure if he felt the pain. Blunt force trauma like this isn't puncturing the skin and flesh, so the way his brain handled it would be to just scream, get an instant cold fever, and shut off. I am almost certain this kid would have died shortly after this.

Any idea about the date of video?

Also I wonder who is taking the video? I mean, they can afford a phone in this type of slum area, something strange may be afoot.

And Jfk if you think they are not. It's not about being inteligent or knowing/studying philosophy. Most of the behaviors and thinking structure we have is one mutation or the other of a previously well structured and working religion. In the West, we have Christianity. All of our hero/anti hero stories, characters expressing cynicism about the self, pride, vengeance, lust, vanity all come from these places. So, yes even in our altered form, in the West, you have your psycho-social makeup influenced by aspects of Christianity or Islam or Judaism etc. In the East of course, it's the very vast collection of logic types and things from Buddhism and Hinduism etc.

Yeah not really. It's not that difficult if you understand logic structures in practice. I'm not any sort of Yogi but, thinking like modern Hindu is actually something California hippies have been doing for a long time. And if you live in India for a while, you can see how the thinking patterns influenced one another etc. Basically America today rejects it's Christian roots in favor of Hindu bullshit and Greek philosophy bullshit and Nietzsche philosophy + all the romantic era authors crap. So you need to think of your psycho-social makeup as a tapestry of that and pop culture!

I mean, yes to the average white Westerner.

You mean "curry cows".

Yeah this mother is fucking out of control. I mean the way she slammed that poor 2 year old...fucking Christ man.
Being influenced by religion =/= thinking in terms of philosophy. Eastern and western philosophy is very technical and counterintuitive in many ways. If you don’t believe me, try reading some ancient Indian or Greek scholastic book translations. You will not be able to follow along with many things because you haven’t been trained in many of the ways to think like that.
Jfl at this stupid cope.
Literally look like shitskins

Isn’t haryana (north india according to you) the rape capital of india?

Not even fully to curries in the mainland either. Many SI will call all of that North. Many Gujarati will call themselves as North Indian. This obsession with North Indian is just code for having a love/hate relationship with the British and the white man. That's all it is.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
From my reading of history the northern part was called the abode of the aryans in ancient times. I guess since indians are so mixed now there is no real difference.

Being influenced by religion =/= thinking in terms of philosophy. Eastern and western philosophy is very technical and counterintuitive in many ways. If you don’t believe me, try reading some ancient Indian or Greek scholastic book translations. You will not be able to follow along with many things because you haven’t been trained in many of the ways to think like that.
Incorrect. You are confusing the act of practicing arguments and citing to philosophical published works and being INFLUENCED by the reasoning and behaviors that philosophers from history propagate through their work. A lot of Western philosophy is Christianity. And a lot of Eastern philosophy is from Hinduism and Buddhism etc. All I am saying is that the way people think is influenced by these bodies of knowledge whether they know it or not. It's like programming. People are programmed by these things to different degrees.
From my reading of history the northern part was called the abode of the aryans in ancient times. I guess since indians are so mixed now there is no real difference.
There are differences in sub-cultural practices from North to South in India, of course. However, @Misogynist Curry 卐 problem is that he doesn't even understand what people are telling him about his feeling of superiority. Namely what I am telling him.

Incorrect. You are confusing the act of practicing arguments and citing to philosophical published works and being INFLUENCED by the reasoning and behaviors that philosophers from history propagate through their work. A lot of Western philosophy is Christianity. And a lot of Eastern philosophy is from Hinduism and Buddhism etc. All I am saying is that the way people think is influenced by these bodies of knowledge whether they know it or not. It's like programming. People are programmed by these things to different degrees.

There are differences in sub-cultural practices from North to South in India, of course. However, @Misogynist Curry 卐 problem is that he doesn't even understand what people are telling him about his feeling of superiority. Namely what I am telling him.
If they are influenced by ideas held by philosophers without understanding the reasoning behind them, then it’s just blind beliefs rather than being influenced by philosophy. Whether the beliefs came from a philosopher, sage, or a schizo maxxer is irrelevant.

If they are influenced by ideas held by philosophers without understanding the reasoning behind them, then it’s just blind beliefs rather than being influenced by philosophy. Whether the beliefs came from a philosopher, sage, or a schizo maxxer is irrelevant.
No. You don't know what you are talking about. Most people do not understand the reasoning or deeper meaning behind the things their behavior is influenced by. You need to take NPC model and port it to other areas. And no it's not "irrelevant" if one wants to understand people's motivations and behaviors.

No. You don't know what you are talking about. Most people do not understand the reasoning or deeper meaning behind the things their behavior is influenced by. You need to take NPC model and port it to other areas. And no it's not "irrelevant" if one wants to understand people's motivations and behaviors.
Believing in reincarnation, karma, and whatever else doesn’t count as Eastern “philosophy”. It’s just religious belief. Give me an example of where there is Eastern philosophy running in the framework in the mind of an eastern person other than as a religious dogma?

Believing in reincarnation, karma, and whatever else doesn’t count as Eastern “philosophy”. It’s just religious belief. Give me an example of where there is Eastern philosophy running in the framework in the mind of an eastern person other than as a religious dogma?
Well, actually it does but, that not what I am referring to. You don't understand what I am saying. You are making too many category mistakes.

The behavior of people is influenced by their cultural surroundings and by past religious glory, myths fables. Still today it is acted out in one way of the other psycho-socially in behabior. Although it is a twisted form of it's previous versions. So for example, when Indians like @Misogynist Curry 卐 watches epics of Ramayana or any other stupid Bollywood (or even Hollywood movie) he will unknowingly act out the protagonist's or antagonist's behavior and imitate lines they say. This happens to all of us, picked up from all walks of life. And those "walks of life" have been all influenced by an underlying religion in the past. We carry it with us.

Last edited:
Yeah they do. Plenty. Come boy, I'll show you a few right here where I am.
No, they don't!!
Literally look like shitskins
Define shitskin.
Do you think I am a shitskin?

View: https://i.imgur.com/qzTixvx.jpg

View: https://i.imgur.com/CKQqnqi.jpg

Isn’t haryana (north india according to you) the rape capital of india?
No, it's not.

From my reading of history the northern part was called the abode of the aryans in ancient times. I guess since indians are so mixed now there is no real difference
North Indians still carry significant amount of Aryan ancestry. An average Indian nigger carries 0-5% steppe ancestry while an average North Indian carries 20-25% Aryan ancestry. North Indians are Caucasoid people.
Main qimg 985b68c9b7da4ff9414880c5e3d54ec0 lq

The behavior of people is influenced by their cultural surroundings
Yeah
and by past religious glory, myths fables.
Agree

Still today it is acted out in one way of the other psycho-socially in behabior. Although it is a twisted form of it's previous versions. So for example, when Indians like @Misogynist Curry 卐 watches epics of Ramayana or any other stupid Bollywood (or even Hollywood movie) he will unknowingly act out the protagonist's or antagonist's behavior and imitate lines they say. This happens to all of us, picked up from all walks of life. And those "walks of life" have been all influenced by an underlying religion in the past. We carry it with us.
Yes, I agree that stories from religious fables like this do influence people. But do you really think people get their ideas of caste treatment/duty and other things from these things? No, these things come from your parents and surroundings. For example, people in the west watched star wars growing up but no one believes in the morality of the Jedi or Sith irl, nor follow any of their cultural traditions.

In fact I would say it is the opposite most of the time. Culture usually influences how people perceive their own religion and the ideas in them. For example, notice how the Christians in the Middle East are similar in behaviour and religiousness as Muslims there, while the most of the Christians in Europe are mostly lax and don’t really take any of it seriously and see Muslims are completely alien. In fact, what religion most people were converted to is a result of some ruler making them follow it and banning others from propagating as much.

But regardless, this has nothing to do with philosophy at all. Sure you could say what the ruling elite believe trickles down to the masses in a kind of Marxist power dynamic, but the rulers themselves don’t mostly come to these beliefs through philosophy either. Constantine in Rome allegedly saw a cross in the sky and apparently became a Christian due to it. Ashoka allegedly saw a monk be unable to be burned by fire and fly away to his monastery after completely ignoring the attempts to kill him, and this made him turn to Buddhism. None of them were convinced by philosophy itself.

Define shitskin.
Do you think I am a shitskin?

View: https://i.imgur.com/qzTixvx.jpg

Having brown skin, usually meaning curry, sand nigger, or spic. And you don’t have brown skin, but you still look curry af. I know many curries have light skin, many even lighter than you, but they are a small minority in every region in India. Not a majority anywhere.

View: https://i.imgur.com/CKQqnqi.jpg

No, it's not.
View attachment 708379

North Indians still carry significant amount of Aryan ancestry. An average Indian nigger carries 0-5% steppe ancestry while an average North Indian carries 20-25% Aryan ancestry. North Indians are Caucasoid people.
View attachment 708380

20-25% is minority jfl.

Having brown skin, usually meaning curry, sand nigger, or spic. And you don’t have brown skin, but you still look curry af. I know many curries have light skin, many even lighter than you, but they are a small minority in every region in India. Not a majority anywhere.
Greeks aren't brown.
1676565225699-png.708382
1676565270899-png.708383
1676565331066-png.708384

That's how brown people actually look—

That's how shitskins look—

20-25% is minority jfl.
It's a significant amount.

Attachments

• 1676565225699.png
    1676565225699.png
    295.7 KB · Views: 116