Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currywhore gives her child a brain damage

minus currier is always good

I've seen some fucked up shit but this takes the cake, fuck "mothers" who abuse their children mang. :feelsclown:

It's probably the child of some subhuman she regrets fucking.

@Transcended Trucel have you ever seen curry parents be this brutal to their kids?

Indians are a deeply primitive race that's fundamentally stunted and repressed by poverty, scarcity, and starvation. No amount of post-modern high speed economic growth can correct this kind of genetic impoverishment.

The Chinese are a deeply primitive race that's fundamentally stunted and repressed by poverty, scarcity, and starvation. No amount of post-modern high speed economic growth can correct this kind of genetic impoverishment.
Thanks wereq :feelsokman:

Thanks wereq :feelsokman:
The chinese are known to abuse their children too. I was abused too, and you as well, if I remember your past posts here correctly. Ethnic existence is cursed.

@Transcended Trucel have you ever seen curry parents be this brutal to their kids?
not in public so far. But I have seen many abusive curry/rice parents although again most don't go this far

tbh this curry mother if she does kill the kid in the end, can be considered merciful for preventing suffering

tbh this curry mother if she does kill the kid in the end, can be considered merciful for preventing suffering
Beyond brutal. Women most affected because they lose a possible beta provider cuck.

Has she went to prison for this?

Best ethnic parent

Has she went to prison for this?
No it’s some shithole village in India. No one cares. It’s truly over for that little currykid.

Oh so that's why the average IQ for curries is so low.

He will now grow up and post on incel forums how North Indians are white and how Dravidians and ‘gangetics‘ (whatever the fuck that means) are stupid niggers

@JayGoptri
:lul: :lul: :lul:

He will now grow up and post on incel forums how North Indians are white and how Dravidians and ‘gangetics‘ (whatever the fuck that means) are stupid niggers

@JayGoptri
JFL

If we can find the location, and it happens to be North India, over for @Misogynist Curry 卐 's "gangetic South Indians are primitive and embaress me" theories. By the dress apparel it's likely North, but hard to say. Anyone that can shed some light on location? Go for it...

I've seen some fucked up shit but this takes the cake, fuck "mothers" who abuse their children mang. :feelsclown:

Indians are a deeply primitive race that's fundamentally stunted and repressed by poverty, scarcity, and starvation. No amount of post-modern high speed economic growth can correct this kind of genetic impoverishment.
Yes partly true, but I don't think this level of brutality is too common. It happens though. But, we shouldn't walk away without mentioning, in heart of America Negro land, crackhead mothers have done the same, and ask a few homicide detectives who work deep mountain and rural back country in the States and they may share a few stories of meth tweekers putting their babies into microwaves or ovens. It's not a common occurrence there either, but rarely, it happens.
Beyond brutal. Women most affected because they lose a possible beta provider cuck.

@JayGoptri
Oh man @Misogynist Curry 卐 , he really took a strong dig at you kid. Better turn up and do some magic to get out of this one. Where is it man? Is that Hindi being spoken?

more proof of the SIDSpill

I can't tolerate when a mother mistreats her child. Since she's 100% sure that kid came up from her vagina, unlike a man, as the chances that the child is not biologically his are low (depending of the woman) but never zero.

If we can find the location, and it happens to be North India, over for @Misogynist Curry 卐 's "gangetic South Indians are primitive and embaress me" theories. By the dress apparel it's likely North, but hard to say. Anyone that can shed some light on location? Go for it...

Yes partly true, but I don't think this level of brutality is too common. It happens though. But, we shouldn't walk away without mentioning, in heart of America Negro land, crackhead mothers have done the same, and ask a few homicide detectives who work deep mountain and rural back country in the States and they may share a few stories of meth tweekers putting their babies into microwaves or ovens. It's not a common occurrence there either, but rarely, it happens.

Oh man @Misogynist Curry 卐 , he really took a strong dig at you kid. Better turn up and do some magic to get out of this one. Where is it man? Is that Hindi being spoken?
Apparently he is very white skinned, but most north indians still look like your typical curry/sand nigger. For some reason he wants to pass on what he looks like as what everyone in his race group looks like.

The chinese are known to abuse their children too. I was abused too, and you as well, if I remember your past posts here correctly. Ethnic existence is cursed.
I believe in corporal punishment but it has to come WITH the right explanations, otherwise it's useless. What we see in this video isn't corporal punishment, it's the loss of control due to rage on part of the slum mothers. Nothing like this happened to you, don't liken your own situation to this video, it's not right. If anything near this happened to you, you wouldn't be able to post on this forum, let alone live passed age 5.

This is also partly true. When dealing with this part of India, it's still 200-500 years in the past. However, the positive aspects of the Caste system's overall impact and stabilizing force, outweigh the negatives.

it's the loss of control due to rage on part of the slum mothers. Nothing like this happened to you, don't liken your own situation to this video, it's not right.
My dad used to beat me as a child. Not to this level of severity, but still, pretty harshly.

elaborate
Caste system encountered the bullshit of "multi-culturalism" before and came up with ways to remain resilient to it. @K9Otaku can probably provide more concrete examples.

Correct, but he has a bigger problem. The reason I hammer away @Misogynist Curry 卐 is not only because of the contrast he constantly makes regarding light skin vs dark skin Indians of similar socio-economic background, but because he believes his Hinduism & his Indian culture has lead to a totally different thinking paradigm than his fellow mainlanders. The reason I feel this is cringe is because he is doing it in front of users who have had some Christianity running through them from their ancestors (i.e from being born and raised as Westerners) and so by that measure, his thinking and behavior is quite similar to the South Indian mainlanders he resents so much. In summary, one can be light skinned and operate using Indian logic AND one can also be dark skinned and operate using Indian logic. I'm not so sure he understands this.
Idk about historically, but I’m pretty sure in modern times the people in places like Punjab and Kashmir are getting cucked everyday by the rest of India jfl. That’s why his family probably lives in Delhi now.

If we can find the location, and it happens to be North India, over for @
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐 's "gangetic South Indians are primitive and embaress me" theories. By the dress apparel it's likely North, but hard to say. Anyone that can shed some light on location? Go for it...
The people are probably from UP and Bihar; they aren't North Indian. Just look at the background, home and their skin tone; they look nothing like North Indians.
These are the North Indians—

View: https://youtu.be/iWoriPKQgaw

View: https://youtu.be/5R1qVaJ6dG0

Idk about historically, but I’m pretty sure in modern times the people in places like Punjab and Kashmir are getting cucked everyday by the rest of India jfl. That’s why his family probably lives in Delhi now.
Yeah that's a different thing. My point is, that on one general scale, and from a Western perspective, many of his "North Indian" thinking patterns are similar to the "South Indian" thinking patterns which he says he hated and is so different from. There are some differences in behavior, but end of day Indian logic and Indian (or Eastern) philosophies have shaped their thinking/behaviors in similar ways, if they are mainlanders.

Last edited:
She should be cooked alive in a giant pot of curry.

The people are probably from UP and Bihar; they aren't North Indian. Just look at the background, home and their skin tone; they look nothing like North Indians.
These are the North Indians—

View: https://youtu.be/iWoriPKQgaw

View: https://youtu.be/5R1qVaJ6dG0

So now I understand your whole M.O.

Anything embarassing that happens in India = not associated White North Indian Delhite. And if it is in the North where something bad happens, it's also not part of your culture.

Alright man. I guess you win. You are the true Aryan and Abbo niggers ruined everything for you. You want to create a new State called "The republic of Delhi" where you will be thought of by the Western world as "White European". Sound about right?

Anything embarassing that happens in India = not associated White North Indian Delhite. And if it is in the North where something bad happens, it's also not part of your culture.

Alright man. I guess you win. You are the true Aryan and Abbo niggers ruined everything for you. You want to create a new State called "The republic of Delhi" where you will be thought of by the Western world as "White European". Sound about right?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :yes::yes::yes:

Okay so, Sikhs are North Indian. What about you? You don't consider yourself under the category of North Indian?
North Indians are only Punjabis, Haryanvis, Western Upites, Rajasthanis, Paharis and Kashmiris. Kindly don't associate people from Bihar, Bengal, East/Central UP, Maharashtra, Gujarat etc with North Indians.
Every state above South India isn't part of North India. There are also other regions in India called Central, Eastern, Western, Northeastern etc. I have studied geography and know very well which state comes in which region unlike you stupid boomer.

Delhi isn't an ethnicity. People from all over India dwell in Delhi and I believe I have told this countless times to you, yet your miniscule brain is unable to comprehend it.

The cow was more concerned for that child than the mother :feelsjuice:

empathetic gender < cow

Yeah that's a different thing. My point is, that on one general scale, and from a Western perspective, many of his "North Indian" thinking patterns are similar to the "South Indian" thinking patterns which he says he hated and is so different from. There are some differences in behavior, but end of day Indian logic and Indian (or Eastern) philosophies have shaped their thinking/behaviors in similar ways, if they are mainlanders.
Jfl if you think the average person in the east thinks according to “eastern philosophy”. Most people in the West also don’t think according to “western philosophy”, but rather just intuitively and to the local environment around them. If you want to be able to think with accordance to eastern philosophy, you would need to have lots of formal training.

North Indians are only Punjabis, Haryanvis, Western Upites, Rajasthanis, Paharis and Kashmiris. Kindly don't associate people from Bihar, Bengal, East/Central UP, Maharashtra, Gujarat etc with North Indians.
Every state above South India isn't part of North India. There are also other regions in India called Central, Eastern, Western, Northeastern etc. I have studied geography and know very well which state comes in which region unlike you stupid boomer.
Maybe to curries, but to non-curries there is only north india and south india, and that’s if you are educated about India. The difference is simply one is influenced by Indo-European languages while the other by Dravidian languages. Dravidian cultures have been heavily influenced by North India so even that ancient separation isn’t much of a thing anymore.

The cow was more concerned for that child than the mother :feelsjuice:

empathetic gender < cow
That’s why cow is a holy animal there. They care about curry kids more than curry parents.

Maybe to curries, but to non-curries there is only north india and south india, and that’s if you are educated about India. The difference is simply one is influenced by Indo-European languages while the other by Dravidian languages. Dravidian cultures have been heavily influenced by North India so even that ancient separation isn’t much of a thing anymore.
Even low caste dark skinned North Indians look far far better than upper/middle caste educated South Indian niggers.
Saying North and South is same is complete bullshit.

View: https://youtu.be/aNUYGRn3W9Q

View: https://youtu.be/tZ0kybldQ9w