Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currywhore gets RICED (currycels don't enter)

most irl women are this ugly, and yes white women are also fucking hideous as well
Eh I see plenty of decently attractive foids irl, it’s ragefuel everytime. On average noodles are the most attractive because of their neotony and low self esteem.
I don't understand why that is because they're usually drawing white characters
View attachment 434601
Rices only drawing white people in their cartoons is so cucked.

Last edited:
nope because anime isnt white

559ae7925ad7ca709f47954a81b22b11
22e68946f920002f682d9403351b3a93

Its idealized and they are cute and aisans are naturally cute that why anime resembles whitemaxxed aisans.

Just compare an anime character to a kpopmaxxed
aisan

Nope because those are asians that have received invasive plastic surgery to look more caucasoidal, which is a relatively recent phenomenon. Japs haven't been drawing surgerymaxxed koreans and chinks for decades.

View attachment 434616
View attachment 434618
just cherrypick ugly chinkcel, there are caucasoid japs

original anime art style was bed on europeans, and stop having your head up your ass, there are non surgerymaxxed changs that insane forward growth like the guy i posted above the new anime popular amongst zoomers are all kpopmaxxed aisans

this is what a real life modern anime character looks like not a fucking white chad.

even the 3d renders of anime girls look kpopmaxxed aisan.

genetically engineered 6ft 4 chang with iq of 160>Kpopmaxxed aisan > ugly pigskinned white

all hail our chink overlords

You posted cherry picked cosplay shit.

the guy you posted in his earlier films had at least slant eyes
View attachment 434637

You are getting very homotional over this
im srsly pissed of that ppl think that chinks are not high smv. like ppl rlly think curries mog chinks?

a girl i liked for 2 years from my own race rejected me to go for an aisan male because she likes anime and shit.

nope because anime isnt white

View attachment 434607
View attachment 434609

View attachment 434611

Its idealized and they are cute and aisans are naturally cute that why anime resembles whitemaxxed aisans.

View attachment 434612
Just compare an anime character to a kpopmaxxed
View attachment 434613 aisan
Anime characters are a weird mix of Asian and huhwhite traits. To me they look Asian because of the flat pancake faces and scrawny body type, but I can see why people think they look white if they just focus on the eyes and shit.

Anime characters are a weird mix of Asian and huhwhite traits. To me they look Asian because of the flat pancake faces and scrawny body type, but I can see why people think they look white if they just focus on the eyes and shit.
they just look like kpopmaxxed aisans ngl

View attachment 434601
kek and you should see how they cope with this fact
many character from anime like light yagami are white, yorha 2b lightning aerith from japanese vidya are white women
they do plastic surgery ( angelbaby ) to looks more caucasoid

maxresdefault.jpg

6f56ff83ec2018e0e1a78a03420f6e4a.jpg

looks more white than asian ( that bankai/white haired version )

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-the-majority-of-Japanese-anime-characters-look-like-white-people
https://www.quora.com/Why-in-Japanese-anime-do-none-of-the-characters-look-Japanese
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-so-many-people-say-anime-characters-look-white-I’ve-found-that-Asian-cosplayers-look-more-like-anime-characters-than-white-cosplayers-do

@pp183
@PPEcel
@Ricecel X
@epillepsy
@BummerDrummer
@Lebensmüder
@Legionarivs
@SocialzERo

Anime is an idealized version of asians imo, I don't feel like they have white people in mind but rather a small percentage of very attractive people in their countries, I don't feel like japanese people think of white people when they have a anime character in mind, unless this character is meant to be white. They probably just think of some japanese celebrity

You posted cherry picked cosplay shit.

the guy you posted in his earlier films had at least slant eyes
View attachment 434637

You are getting very homotional over this
I already destroyed that imbecile in this thread

He thinks surgerymaxxed ricecels are taking over the dating market world because his oneitis cucked him for a Chang :feelstastyman: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back