Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currypill: Curries, you are in every way an inferior version of the white male

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
Have you ever noticed something about south aisans? They are all broadly caucasoid, hell even the Dravidians are caucasoid. This was because the superior west aisan indo european male conquered and raped most of south aisa, the meek dravidians had to escape from the indus valley civilisation and move south and mix with asi abos. Broadly every indian is a shit version of a white male, shorter, shitskinner, lower iq, way more autistic (bob and vagene), smellier (more sweat glands), shitty fat distribution, horrible muscle insertion genetics and furthermore have been enslaved by superior central aisan asiatic turks, such as the mughals and delhi sultante (the only reason south India was never conquered was that the area was too far down south).

Compared to the white male, curries are only a shittier version of them. Most curry whores only want chadpreets with more caucsoid features and light skin and colored eyes. The average curry is a short, retarded and bumbling idiot. Due to arrainge marriages, and no natural selection indians are amongst the ugliest of races with their only contributions the hindu golden age, (which was given by indo europeans) (and the mutt indo aryans created it), bhuddism (hell bhudda had more east aisan blood then south aisan and was only indian culturally), some other technical achievements and being very wealthy at some points in history (ONLY TO GET CUCKED BY SUPERIOR CENTRAL AISANS AND BRITISH).

Us curries are a weak conquered race. Whose only purpose is to move to the west, work and study the rest of our lives while white chad fucks curry stacy (white guys hate currywhores).

Pretty sure arranged marriages existed pretty much everywhere back in the day.
The ancient Indian innovations in the Vedic period and later were not a result of the Indo-Aryan invaders, as they were nomadic pastoralist groups. (they were indo-aryans before invading too due to similar language features being found earlier in modern syria called mittani)
Buddha was not East Asian, even though many people in modern Nepal might look kind of East Asian. Their scriptures say he had blue eyes and was a descendant of an ancient vedic seer named Gautama of high caste, so I'm guessing he was a gigachadpreet.

Also, which one were the curries? The Aryans, Dravidians, or the Abbos?

Last edited:
The ancient Indian innovations in the Vedic period and later were not a result of the Indo-Aryan invaders, as they were nomadic pastoralist groups. (they were indo-aryans before invading too due to similar language features being found earlier in modern syria called mittani)
Buddha was not East Asian, even though many people in modern Nepal might look kind of East Asian. Their scriptures say he had blue eyes and was a descendant of an ancient vedic seer named Gautama of high caste, so I'm guessing he was a gigachadpreet.

the mutt race we have now

also bhudda was east aisan asciatic indo aryan

that whole caste system thing is the worst part of currydom

the mutt race we have now

also bhudda was east aisan asciatic indo aryan
View attachment 431690
can't tell if you're trolling or just being too lazy to do any research.
Buddha lived over 2500 years ago, and there were no images or idols of him from his life and for many centuries, as idolatry was forbidden.

They did say he has almond eyes in texts though, which means he probably had hunter eyes. On top of having blue eyes, it means he was probably one of the biggest moggers in history on top of the enlightenment halo and being around 6 feet tall back then.

Buddha lived over 2500 years ago, and there were no images or idols of him from his life and for many centuries, as idolatry was forbidden.

They did say he has almond eyes in texts though, which means he probably had hunter eyes. On top of having blue eyes, it means he was probably one of the biggest moggers in history on top of the enlightenment halo and being around 6 feet tall back then.
he was 6'7, apparently he was sinokorean

apparently he was sinokorean
Here's a discription of him from the Pali canon:

He is of Aryan lineage, sprung from the Kshatriya caste.....Long and prominent is His well-formed nose....His eyes are extremely blue; like a rainbow are...His deep eyebrows....His jaw is like that of a lion...His body is like that of king of beast...His beautiful skin is of bright golden colour.

Aryan lineage, prominent nose, blue eyes, deep eyebrows, protruding jaw.
With all this together, he probably didn't look Asian at all

he was 6'7
There's no way this is true.
Where'd you find this?

If this is legit, then he was a literal terachad.

Brutal currypill, but at least your women are so ugly cumskins don't want them.

Tbh, I can’t even think in a thing curries overcome whites, I would say that they are less cucked, but they simp a lot more than white men

I have found that the people who speak Dravidian languages are smarter than those from Indo-European language groups. Here, they do well academically. Even if you look at India the Indo European places are shitholes compared to the Dravidian places. Kerala is the best state to live in, in India by a long margin. Meanwhile the shitholes are places like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.

My background is an Indo European language group and I am dumb as fuck. It really doesn't matter that my skin is marginally lighter, I am still incel lmao.

Brutal currypill, but at least your women are so ugly cumskins don't want them.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This is way too fucking true.
curry love simp for big bob sex pls india
Tbh, I can’t even think in a thing curries overcome whites, I would say that they are less cucked, but they simp a lot more than white men
The only thing they might have an advantage in the next 10 yrs is dominating the tech field (they are ceomaxxing) other then that they make good slaves and are richer on average in the USA the average white, but keep in mind only the top of the top of curries make it to the USA
I have found that the people who speak Dravidian languages are smarter than those from Indo-European language groups. Here, they do well academically. Even if you look at India the Indo European places are shitholes compared to the Dravidian places. Kerala is the best state to live in, in India by a long margin. Meanwhile the shitholes are places like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.

My background is an Indo European language group and I am dumb as fuck. It really doesn't matter that my skin is marginally lighter, I am still incel lmao.
tbh this what i have been saying for a while dravidians are iqmaxxers and its impossible to cuck dravidian cos dravidian women are so ugly, but even the dravidian stacy want white dick,...

We are like a cheap knock off of whites

Have you ever noticed something about south aisans? They are all broadly caucasoid, hell even the Dravidians are caucasoid. This was because the superior west aisan indo european male conquered and raped most of south aisa, the meek dravidians had to escape from the indus valley civilisation and move south and mix with asi abos. Broadly every indian is a shit version of a white male, shorter, shitskinner, lower iq, way more autistic (bob and vagene), smellier (more sweat glands), shitty fat distribution, horrible muscle insertion genetics and furthermore have been enslaved by superior central aisan asiatic turks, such as the mughals and delhi sultante (the only reason south India was never conquered was that the area was too far down south).

Compared to the white male, curries are only a shittier version of them. Most curry whores only want chadpreets with more caucsoid features and light skin and colored eyes. The average curry is a short, retarded and bumbling idiot. Due to arrainge marriages, and no natural selection indians are amongst the ugliest of races with their only contributions the hindu golden age, (which was given by indo europeans) (and the mutt indo aryans created it), bhuddism (hell bhudda had more east aisan blood then south aisan and was only indian culturally), some other technical achievements and being very wealthy at some points in history (ONLY TO GET CUCKED BY SUPERIOR CENTRAL AISANS AND BRITISH).

Us curries are a weak conquered race. Whose only purpose is to move to the west, work and study the rest of our lives while white chad fucks curry stacy (white guys hate currywhores).
fake news curries are not mutts of the white boy. @ryhan has posted about it. curries aren't mutts

THIS IS NOT TRUE. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS CURRYBROS
--- A MAYOCEL

--- A MAYOCEL
sadly OP is on point for everything besides the rape which is heavily exaggerated. I have been to curryland and live in a slum for a day. I have seen how over it is. <1/1000 curries can compete with a white normie over there.

sadly OP is on point for everything besides the rape which is heavily exaggerated. I have been to curryland and live in a slum for a day. I have seen how over it is. <1/1000 curries can compete with a white normie over there.
Just because women treat curries poorly doesn't mean they are inferior to us. Only in the eyes of foids. In my Honors classes at Uni curries are plentiful and not my inferiors. Curries have their struggles and we have ours. And I'm a huge fucking racist so if I thought curries were worse I would happily say so.

Just because women treat curries poorly doesn't mean they are inferior to us. Only in the eyes of foids. In my Honors classes at Uni curries are plentiful and not my inferiors. Curries have their struggles and we have ours. And I'm a huge fucking racist so if I thought curries were worse I would happily say so.
only reason you see curries in High IQ universities in USA is cause they grind alot. and only smart curries can leave their shitholes. I have met average curries in curryland and they are far far more uneducated,barbaric and superstitious than western ones.

same dynamic applies to West African immigrants. Nigerian immigrants in USA so far far better American nigs, because only smart ones escape the shithole.

only reason you see curries in High IQ universities in USA is cause they grind alot. and only smart curries can leave their shitholes. I have met average curries in curryland and they are far far more uneducated,barbaric and superstitious than western ones.

same dynamic applies to West African immigrants. Nigerian immigrants in USA so far far better American nigs, because only smart ones escape the shithole.
Brain Drain is the phenomenon you refer to, and it does wreak havoc. But the fact that so many curries *can* reach these high levels shows they are perfectly capable, given the time and opportunity (unlike *certain* races)

He was definitely good looking , nobody would worship a ugly god no matter how good we’re the teachings

He was definitely good looking , nobody would worship a ugly god no matter how good we’re the teachings
He wasn’t worshipped as a god originally, that happened many centuries after his death in the Mahayana tradition.

Also, they say that Jesus looked ugly. Maybe that’s why they killed him.

--- A MAYOCEL
From the way many normies treat curries it's obvious they think in the same way as the OP has described tbh

From the way many normies treat curries it's obvious they think in the same way as the OP has described tbh
Fuck normies, then. They want to accuse us of racism while mocking curries? Then FUCK normies.

Fuck normies, then. They want to accuse us of racism while mocking curries? Then FUCK normies.
tbh they are hypocrites that legitimately think pointing out how women have dating "preferences" that select against ethnic males is more racist than making bob and vagene jokes.

tbh they are hypocrites that legitimately think pointing out how women have dating "preferences" that select against ethnic males is more racist than making bob and vagene jokes.
The only race normies care about offending seem to be negroes, kikes, and sandnegroes

He wasn’t worshipped as a god originally, that happened many centuries after his death in the Mahayana tradition.

Also, they say that Jesus looked ugly. Maybe that’s why they killed him.
I thought it was a blue eyed chad that’s why it called a uproar with Christian white women community when ppl started saying he was a ethnic manlet

The only race normies care about offending seem to be negroes, kikes, and sandnegroes
Yeah although there are a lot of normies that have what is called the bigotry of soft expectations toward black people. Normies in western countries don't really like Semitic people like Israelis and Middle Eastern origin guys though.

Yeah although there are a lot of normies that have what is called the bigotry of soft expectations toward black people. Normies in western countries don't really like Semitic people like Israelis and Middle Eastern origin guys though.
Most of us hate Jews, but in pop culture we have to simp for them because they own fucking everything

Most of us hate Jews, but in pop culture we have to simp for them because they own fucking everything
Eh even a lot of rappers are fine with what are considered antisemitic conspiracy theories and like talk of sleazy activity in hollywood it's not uncommon for there to be talk about how jews own the entertainment industry.

Still imo because of Christian Zionism there is more public acceptance toward Israelis than Middle Eastern people (who also are darker skinned on average).

Eh even a lot of rappers are fine with what are considered antisemitic conspiracy theories and like talk of sleazy activity in hollywood it's not uncommon for there to be talk about how jews own the entertainment industry.

Still imo because of Christian Zionism there is more public acceptance toward Israelis than Middle Eastern people (who also are darker skinned on average).
Unfortunately, that is true. And I hate how Christians propagate it

based roasting the everloving shit out of ur own race, you just killed all curries.

I thought it was a blue eyed chad that’s why it called a uproar with Christian white women community when ppl started saying he was a ethnic manlet
The bible makes it pretty clear that Jesus was unsightly, while Lucifer is beautiful in his appearance. Maybe this was a blackpill in disguise.

Confirmed over the years here in SF and Silicon valley. Foids are truly disgusted by Indian men and I have seen it and heard it all. I was appalled and disgusted when I first saw it. How in all types of public, private, or social settings, foids openly say bad things about Indian men.

It angered me more than anything how openly foids of all races were so open about it despite all of the SJW bs that they espouse.

I didn't grow up around Indians and had no idea what their culture was like or how they rank in the eyes of foids. I found that Indians were good harmless gentle people much like us East Asians.

When I got to SF in 2014, I started to interact with Indians and saw the group dynamics especially the way foids treated them.

It didn't take too long to realize how openly prejudiced and unjust foids were to us Asian and Indian men.

The people in burgerland are inhuman and I am so glad this country is collapsing right in front of our very eyes.

The people in burgerland are inhuman and I am so glad this country is collapsing right in front of our very eyes.
Add UK, Canada, Australia to the mix. It's no better there.

Confirmed over the years here in SF and Silicon valley. Foids are truly disgusted by Indian men and I have seen it and heard it all. I was appalled and disgusted when I first saw it. How in all types of public, private, or social settings, foids openly say bad things about Indian men.

It angered me more than anything how openly foids of all races were so open about it despite all of the SJW bs that they espouse.

I didn't grow up around Indians and had no idea what their culture was like or how they rank in the eyes of foids. I found that Indians were good harmless gentle people much like us East Asians.

When I got to SF in 2014, I started to interact with Indians and saw the group dynamics especially the way foids treated them.

It didn't take too long to realize how openly prejudiced and unjust foids were to us Asian and Indian men.

Yep curries are incredibly meek, low t, freindly people. Most indian guys in the west are quite friendly. But white women hate us, i have experience the western foids hate for indian men first hand.
--- A MAYOCEL
tbhhb just accept ur master race mayobro kek tbh
based roasting the everloving shit out of ur own race, you just killed all curries.
had to currypill the curries

fake news curries are not mutts of the white boy. @ryhan has posted about it. curries aren't mutts
i personally believe in indo aryan myth but ik that curries are pretty much have genetics limited to south aisa, but white supremacists will