Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curryland skin color race pill, beggars are uglier than normal curry

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
there is brutal race pill I noticed in north h curryland. All the beggars are almost guaranteed to be uglier than normal working curries. They are darker skin by a lot. I would say most are darker than American blacks. And even darker than the darkest pure blood sub Saharan Africans. Also they like to compete over the money people give. Like one of my curry relatives offered to give some money to beggars. And the beggars was fighting over it.
Example of average curry man here:

looks like this one or two tones lighter or darker

Average curry beggar:

At least in North India this is the case. Maybe in south not as much maybe not sure. Haven't visited it yet. Will do so and see if same phenomenon.

many of em were straight up this dark

I saw a beggar with 1 inch wrist stick arms in Dhaka once. :feelshaha:

the looks pill and money pill are more intermixed in curryland far more so than in the west. in USA u will see many ugly curries/rice with more money than some good looking whites. But in curryland, the upper class is on average better looking and has more money and more high IQ job. very very brutal

the looks pill and money pill are more intermixed in curryland far more so than in the west. in USA u will see many ugly curries/rice with more money than some good looking whites. But in curryland, the upper class is on average better looking and has more money and more high IQ job. very very brutal
Based. Rich people tend to be more good looking.

I have seen some beggars like that. some have arm damaged or fucked hands/feet. Extremely brutal jfl :feelskek:

Skin colour is one of our biggest failo. Even the lightskin curries have grey/yellow undertones which look disgusting!

View attachment 637047

You can see the yellow-ish hue on his face, it looks like piss. Absolutely giga brutal.

IF curries can somehow fix the skin colour and undertone problem then half our SMV problem would be solved no doubt.
I agree. Imo curries need eye area fix, the skin color yellowish hue fix, and height/frame fix. The height frame can be fixed with meat consumption and foids ability to refuse manlets for marriage. The hue thing will be very very hard to fix, same with eye area. Only thing cojkd work would be to import white eggs/sperm. But many would call that cucked and so those issues will remain for eternity.

Thankfully I have slightly white skin than a avg curry but my face is :feelsaww:

Should've address them as charcoals
yeah ig so. They are just as dark as charcoal. Very brutal. I guess maybe some of them could BBC Maxx in the west due to the (((media))) + exotic halo if they have good height/frame(very unlikely ofc).

How was your height in Bongland? Were you somewhat average when walking around?
Average, but a little short compared to men, especially my cousins, closer to my age.

Last edited:
Average, but a little short compared to men, especially my cousins closer to my age.
I noticed that the younger curries are around 5'7 height maybe. But older curries are 5'4 ish. Younger ones probably ate more meat which helped em boosted.

does Bangladesh also have this race pill where the beggars uglier/darker.

yeah ig so. They are just as dark as charcoal. Very brutal. I guess maybe some of them could BBC Maxx in the west due to the (((media))) + exotic halo if they have good height/frame(very unlikely ofc).
BBCmaxx as an indian? It's a failo, unless the curry is thugmaxxed

Most of the beggars in Northern India are low caste migrants from Eastern and central India that's why they are dark af.

BBCmaxx as an indian? It's a failo, unless the curry is thugmaxxed
imo some of them are black adjacent if they shave + roids and + thug Maxx + have height/frame. they have face/skin kinda close to blacks enough

Most of the beggars in Northern India are low caste migrants from Eastern and central India that's why they are dark af.
why the fuck are they coming to Delhi area though? don't Bangalore/Mumbai/Chennai curries have more money for beggars to get there?

imo some of them are black adjacent if they shave + roids and + thug Maxx + have height/frame. they have face/skin kinda close to blacks enough
Dravidians are known to carry some negroid genes, maybe your right

why the fuck are they coming to Delhi area though? don't Bangalore/Mumbai/Chennai curries have more money for beggars to get there?
They are in every big city. They will take over Delhi till next decade for sure. I see them in every corner wherever I go.

Skin colour is one of our biggest failo. Even the lightskin curries have grey/yellow undertones which look disgusting!

View attachment 637047

You can see the yellow-ish hue on his face, it looks like piss. Absolutely giga brutal.

IF curries can somehow fix the skin colour and undertone problem then half our SMV problem would be solved no doubt.
That looks like jaundice caused by consuming so much alcohol that it destroyed his liver.

Brutal wristpill. He couldn’t fap even if he tried.

Dark Indians look like abos, not blacks.

I have heard in the Laws of Manu that Brahmins were white, and Shudras and Dalits were literaly black and brown.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Black people are the one who can be truly dark or brown and stay good looking in some case indian color is something yeah

I have heard in the Laws of Manu that Brahmins were white, and Shudras and Dalits were literaly black and brown.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They were white. Where do you think these Pakis and Afghans with white skin and blue eyes come from? They're the descendants of the ruling Brahmins who did not mix with the shitskins

317707.jpg
1f7c2293f8d5f43f51eecc5b22c42dad.jpg
cb4889014ef6abd4a3962a6a1025e3f4.jpg