Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curryland in the summer is LITERALLY Hell! God has cursed curries to rot in Hell. God despises curries. NEVER EVEN BEGAN

Good. Curries deserve it
They think they invented civilization
They think they are some supierior aryan race
Look at their history
They were some oogaa booga baaga tribal people who needed romans to civilize them
The saxons,celtic and the vikings all of them included in the list of bloodthirsty
Warmongering ancestors of europians
Those scums destroyed rome with mass migrations

Brutal. It must be difficult for curries to rape each other in that sweltering heat. And the curry diarrhea would burn the streets with the heat of a thousand suns.

I feel bad for curries because most of them are pretty based.
curries rape less than swedes and nigs. fake ass stereotype

I feel your pain. I haven't been able to sleep these past few nights due to entire body becoming drenched with sweat. Why does God hate deathniks? :fuk::fuk: God literally wants to exterminate people who live in hot tropical areas (i.e., shitskins).
fucking brutal as hell. I remember in curryland my father's house there used to not have A/c and it was intolerable as fuck. I have gone to saunas and have experienced temps in 120-170 range and it is insane. I can't imagine how poorfag curries who can't afford too much water and A/c will survive....
1st worlders pollute and 3rd worlders pay the price, brutal
indeed such is their fate. used and abused by richfag first worlders. Overpopulated due to kike religions and fertilizers again given to them by first world scum.
Yes its true that Whites have polluted the world in the last 200 years, but now they are moving ahead on green tech and carbon capture. What are shitskins doing? NOTHING! In fact, they're making it worse for themselves by polluting their own localities.
yeah this is true sadly. too many shitskins have 0 respect for the environment and themselves.
Feels good sitting in my air conditioned room all day long :feelsEhh:
fucking richfag always flexing your money on poor curries
Poland has drought issues most summers and this is in europe, brutal.
insane even slav lands not safe from climate rape
Why can't we curries admit that God hates us and wants us cleansed off of this planet? Why do we aspire to improve when our genetic and environmental foundations are ridiculously garbage tier. Literally EVERYTHING is against us: horribly hot climate, poor quality food, pollution, water crisis, low IQ, weak bodies and overall poor genetics,
Curries are like roaches tbh
Curriess are so tough
They are the only one who have it worse than any other races
Others are living in comfortable environment with weak bodies
yup we can survive in even the worst situations.
Name one thing we have to be proud of besides hinduism or ancient India

Curry culture, curry genetics, everything about or related to curries is just pure subhumanity
sad truth. outside tech and ancient India. curryland doesn't have any significant contributions. Our nations are shitholes without any hope of a better world.

fucking brutal as hell. I remember in curryland my father's house there used to not have A/c and it was intolerable as fuck. I have gone to saunas and have experienced temps in 120-170 range and it is insane. I can't imagine how poorfag curries who can't afford too much water and A/c will survive....

indeed such is their fate. used and abused by richfag first worlders. Overpopulated due to kike religions and fertilizers again given to them by first world scum.

yeah this is true sadly. too many shitskins have 0 respect for the environment and themselves.

fucking richfag always flexing your money on poor curries

insane even slav lands not safe from climate rape

Curries are like roaches tbh

yup we can survive in even the worst situations.

sad truth. outside tech and ancient India. curryland doesn't have any significant contributions. Our nations are shitholes without any hope of a better world.
But still u should be satisfied with yourself
At least u have contributions of ancient india and tech

No, West. Even if I did live in curryland I’d still be pro-curry death
Curryland is too cursed. Kind of crazy to think, a few millenniums ago, it used to be clean and green everywhere. But the overpopulation, the pollution, the low IQ scum have ruined the land.

But still u should be satisfied with yourself
At least u have contributions of ancient india and tech
Curryland could have been like Thailand money wise if it didn't have low IQ communist government during its very early years. Congress scum ruined everything. And now the retarded infighting over caste/religion and other stupid topics is slowing development further.

Curryland could have been like Thailand money wise if it didn't have low IQ communist government during its very early years. Congress scum ruined everything. And now the retarded infighting over caste/religion and other stupid topics is slowing development further.
Still u should never give up on the dream of developed india

Still u should never give up on the dream of developed india
I've given up on any hopes of India developing. My focus is purely on my own life and Buddhist Maxxing

There are other curries who work hard to develop thier nation
I don't have curry citizenship and curryland doesn't allow dual citizenship. Even I wanted to get curryland citizenship. my mother has paki citizenship and thus I would be ineligible to get curryland citizenship.

Curryland is too cursed. Kind of crazy to think, a few millenniums ago, it used to be clean and green everywhere. But the overpopulation, the pollution, the low IQ scum have ruined the land.
Curryland should’ve been left to the wildlife tbh. The existence of this race was a mistake

I don't have curry citizenship and curryland doesn't allow dual citizenship. Even I wanted to get curryland citizenship. my mother has paki citizenship and thus I would be ineligible to get curryland citizenship.
Curries dont need you
Race traitor
U gave up ur hopes like a loser

The entire subcontinent is “curryland”
sure but India is the true curryland. paki, Nepal, Bengal, Sri Lanka, maldrivrs. aren't as significant

Bamako Mali is hotter than New Delhi right now but now one cares about black people so.

Black people don't complain about such trivia. When's the last time you heard a black person complain about heat?

Can't take the heat, getcho ass out the kitchen! aka Earth

Last edited:
Bamako Mali is hotter than New Delhi right now but now one cares about black people so.
What are you talking about? People care about niggers more than they do about curries.

Maybe it is time to Himalayamaxx? Surely it can't be as hot in the Indian Himalayas compared to the lowlands, right?

Brutal, can’t bathe in the Ganges either because it’s full of shit and dead bodies

Black people don't complain about such trivia. When's the last time you heard a black person complain about heat?

Can't take the heat, getcho ass out the kitchen! aka Earth
Bamako Mali isn't as polluted so the heat won't feel as bad

I’ve been forced by my parents to spend summers in curryland before and I remember kind of liking the heat

Granted, this wasn’t during any major heatwave, and I’n from the deep south of curryland (Andhra)
Andhra is extremely humid , i went to south in November and god it was so humid, oily, hot and felt gross. Rajasthan is atleast not humid i can tolerate (even like dry air) but humidity kills me.

This is why we need maoism third worldism! First world will have to pay the price for all the oppression and exploitation of the global south!
3rdworld

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back