Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curryland in the summer is LITERALLY Hell! God has cursed curries to rot in Hell. God despises curries. NEVER EVEN BEGAN

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

India’s heatwaves are testing the limits of human survival​

The most worrying weather measurement is not the heat typically reported in forecasts but the wet-bulb temperature, which combines heat and humidity to indicate how much evaporation can be absorbed into the air (Photo: Mint)

Each summer in India is a fresh roll of the dice on whether a freak event will occur that leads to a vast number of deaths.

New Delhi feels like it is on fire. The heat comes off the road in blistering waves, and the water that flows from the cold tap is too hot to touch. Daytime temperatures have hit 44 degrees Celsius (111 Fahrenheit) and often do not fall below 30 in the night. A giant landfill on the outskirts of the capital spontaneously combusted a week ago, and the 17-story high dump that contains millions of tons of garbage continues to smolder, worsening the city’s already dangerously polluted air.

Daily power outages driven by a surge in demand for electricity have resulted in blackouts as long as eight hours in some parts of India, while coal stocks — the fuel that accounts for 70% of the country’s electricity generation — are running low, prompting warnings of a fresh power crisis. The northern wheat crop is scorched. It was the the hottest March in 122 years.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

FshYMR4X0AU3aCv

Last edited:
this summer is definitely going to be hell for every one especially for people living in the middle east, north africa, middle africa and curry land..
my country is already going to have a water crisis by june and the temperatures are going to be lethal. i am genuilly thinking about using sun burn creme this year so my skin dosen't get removed by sun exposure

this summer is definitely going to be hell for every one especially for people living in the middle east, north africa, middle africa and curry land..
my country is already going to have a water crisis by june and the temperatures are going to be lethal. i am genuilly thinking about using sun burn creme this year so my skin dosen't get removed by sun exposure
I feel your pain. I haven't been able to sleep these past few nights due to entire body becoming drenched with sweat. Why does God hate deathniks? :fuk::fuk: God literally wants to exterminate people who live in hot tropical areas (i.e., shitskins).

1st worlders pollute and 3rd worlders pay the price, brutal

Any plans to move out of that shithole?

1st worlders pollute and 3rd worlders pay the price, brutal
Yes its true that Whites have polluted the world in the last 200 years, but now they are moving ahead on green tech and carbon capture. What are shitskins doing? NOTHING! In fact, they're making it worse for themselves by polluting their own localities.

Feels good sitting in my air conditioned room all day long :feelsEhh:

Poland has drought issues most summers and this is in europe, brutal.

The most worrying weather measurement is not the heat typically reported in forecasts but the wet-bulb temperature, which combines heat and humidity to indicate how much evaporation can be absorbed into the air (Photo: Mint)

Each summer in India is a fresh roll of the dice on whether a freak event will occur that leads to a vast number of deaths.

New Delhi feels like it is on fire. The heat comes off the road in blistering waves, and the water that flows from the cold tap is too hot to touch. Daytime temperatures have hit 44 degrees Celsius (111 Fahrenheit) and often do not fall below 30 in the night. A giant landfill on the outskirts of the capital spontaneously combusted a week ago, and the 17-story high dump that contains millions of tons of garbage continues to smolder, worsening the city’s already dangerously polluted air.

Daily power outages driven by a surge in demand for electricity have resulted in blackouts as long as eight hours in some parts of India, while coal stocks — the fuel that accounts for 70% of the country’s electricity generation — are running low, prompting warnings of a fresh power crisis. The northern wheat crop is scorched. It was the the hottest March in 122 years.

FshYMR4X0AU3aCv
I'll experience this in the hottest part of India (Rajasthan) in a week.
It literally kills you but im more resilient to it.

I'll experience this in the hottest part of India (Rajasthan) in a week.
It literally kills you but im more resilient to it.
Why can't we curries admit that God hates us and wants us cleansed off of this planet? Why do we aspire to improve when our genetic and environmental foundations are ridiculously garbage tier. Literally EVERYTHING is against us: horribly hot climate, poor quality food, pollution, water crisis, low IQ, weak bodies and overall poor genetics,

JFL i remember walking around under scorching 47° C sun last year almost entire day .

Why can't we curries admit that God hates us and wants us cleansed off of this planet? Why do we aspire to improve when our genetic and environmental foundations are ridiculously garbage tier. Literally EVERYTHING is against us: horribly hot climate, poor quality food, pollution, water crisis, low IQ, weak bodies and overall poor genetics,
There's no god, our material conditions are dogshit.

There's no god, our material conditions are dogshit.
I'm an atheist so my understanding of "God" is just the collective sum of all the dynamical forces of nature. What I'm trying to say is that nature is squarely against us in every aspect and yet our social and political leaders aspire for unprecedented growth to match the standards of living found among Whites. Why can't we acknowledge that we are innately doomed and not meant to enjoy anything near what Whites enjoy and take for granted?

i love the summer because i can go to beaches and swim in pools. im sure a lot of indians are enjoying the summer heat right about now

The heat is irritating but at least I can see foids with minimal amount of clothing on the street, so much exposed skin glistening with sweat UGHHH :feelsohh: :feelsohh::ahegao:

At least you can homelessmaxx in the south. In the north, you can't even homelessmaxx because you will freeze during winter.

FshYMR4X0AU3aCv
Curriess are so tough
They are the only one who have it worse than any other races
Others are living in comfortable environment with weak bodies

FshYMR4X0AU3aCv
No westoids can survive in this condition .only indians
Salute, u curries are so tough

I’ve been forced by my parents to spend summers in curryland before and I remember kind of liking the heat

Granted, this wasn’t during any major heatwave, and I’n from the deep south of curryland (Andhra)

I hate self loathing curries
Name one thing we have to be proud of besides hinduism or ancient India

Curry culture, curry genetics, everything about or related to curries is just pure subhumanity

Just god's way of keeping the unmelanated and colonized away. There's a lot of spiritual energy there that has been tainted by their presence. 111 sounds like nothing to me lol

Name one thing we have to be proud of besides hinduism or ancient India

Curry culture, curry genetics, everything about or related to curries is just pure subhumanity
Cuck ur self curry

Ohhhh it is verrrrry funhhny saaarrr
Cope. Also I saw your previous post where you said you were Jewish. You literally just want us to be like those Indian nationalist types who say “full sapport saaar” for Shitrael

Cope. Also I saw your previous post where you said you were Jewish. You literally just want us to be like those Indian nationalist types who say “full sapport saaar” for Shitrael
U think those aryan nationalists are going
to support u if u loath ur self
But in reality like rest of them u will be also genocided along with us .
Indians need to work with israel
cause we have a common enemy-
White aryan trash neanderthal inbred incest subhuman who genocided my jewish ancestors

Pakistaaniss the scum of this world trying to spread antsemitic and anti india propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back