Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curryland fucked my taste buds, I can't enjoy any food anymore

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have no clue what diseases those fucking pajeets have given me to no longer have good taste buds. All the food I eat tastes like mediocre FUCKING trash! Popeyes, local highly rated pizza, sushi store, all of it, all tastes fucking mediocre! When it used to taste great before I went to the shithole. The fuckers ruined my taste buds with some fucker pajeet nigger bacteria. These fuckers raped me while I was there mentally and physically damaged me. Now even after escaping the shithole, the disgusting curses it caused still haunt me!

Kek 98E9BEBA 2BDB 4F18 88C5 145195E8851F

the toast with butter and salami I'm eating rn tastes better than any indian food I have ever tasted

the toast with butter and salami I'm eating rn tastes better than any indian food I have ever tasted
curry food sometimes tastes very good but sadly causes me dietary issues. And overall too much oil, the vegan curry dishes are all mostly shit. Especially south Indian curries.

imo it is far behind ameriMUTT and Italian

I have no clue what diseases those fucking pajeets have given me to no longer have good taste buds. All the food I eat tastes like mediocre FUCKING trash! Popeyes, local highly rated pizza, sushi store, all of it, all tastes fucking mediocre! When it used to taste great before I went to the shithole. The fuckers ruined my taste buds with some fucker pajeet nigger bacteria. These fuckers raped me while I was there mentally and physically damaged me. Now even after escaping the shithole, the disgusting curses it caused still haunt me!
what…

I had never seen someone constantly bitch about something so much. (Other than myself :feelsLSD:)