Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curryfem gets found out by parents for slutting around with the white man

RE: [LifeFuel] Curryfem gets found out by parents for slutting around with the white man.

"Now my mom is constantly telling me that I've made the biggest mistake of my life, that I've ruined my life, that I am stupid, that I am going down the wrong path, that I have a bad reputation now, that people view me as a /sex toy and don't respect me, etc."

Her mother is right. Females slut around and then wonder why they don't get respect. Time to start imprisoning ofrnicators for tarnishing their ability to pair bond

RE: [LifeFuel] Curryfem gets found out by parents for slutting around with the white man.

Once I got to college, I took off my Hijab, and tried to Americanize myself to the fullest extent. I joined a sorority, slept around with and dated numerous guys, and am dating my (White) boyfriend now. I am 21 and am now able to legally drink with my friends and go to bars with them.

What a degenerate. Kudos to his parents. if only we have more of these parents society wouldn't be that degenerative.

Probably the sister of chudurbudur.

They need to honor kill her.

AsiaCel said:
Once I got to college, I took off my Hijab, and tried to Americanize myself to the fullest extent. I joined a sorority, slept around with and dated numerous guys, and am dating my (White) boyfriend now. I am 21 and am now able to legally drink with my friends and go to bars with them.
What a degenerate. Kudos to his parents. if only we have more of these parents society wouldn't be that degenerative.
Parents are applying Islam. Hence why we shouldn’t listen cuckcels who say Islam is bad

"Once I got to college, I took off my Hijab, and tried to Americanize myself to the fullest extent. I joined a sorority, slept around with and dated numerous guys, and am dating my (White) boyfriend now. I am 21 and am now able to legally drink with my friends and go to bars with them."

"tired to Americanize myself"

There you have it. Adapting to American culture literally means whoring around and becoming an alcoholic. I have no respect for this country whatsoever.

Adapting to western culture = becoming a slut

Stone the bitch!

Redpilling shit if true. 

Curry women are QUICKLY catching up or even overtaking east asians in their hunger for white Chad cock, I've noticed this.

Last year or so I've seen some fucking jaw dropping shit that curry women do in the presence of white Chad.

Redpill Robert said:
Stone the bitch!
I would cast the first stone. Fuck Jesus

Damn, she desERves immense pain. LOL at the part where she says she is dating white guys in her prime and settling with indian guys; she thinks she isn't like the chicks redpillers talk about.

I would love if her family disowned her

/r/exmuslim are people who are mad they can't be whores, so blame islam.

ilieknothing said:
I would cast the first stone. Fuck Jesus

Jesus's message wasn't even saying that everything is permissible because we all sin, although a lot of "Christians" would have you believe that. Jesus was talking to the Pharisees who were known to be extremely hypocritical and always looking to condemn others. What Jesus was telling them with that line is that we should first reflect on and improve ourselves instead of trying to condemn everyone else. 

Jesus wasn't at all saying that we shouldn't punish sin. If that was the case, then murderers and rapists would be free to roam. I'd rather imprison than stone, though.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, she desERves immense pain. LOL at the part where she says she is dating white guys in her prime and settling with indian guys; she thinks she isn't like the chicks redpillers talk about.
Yeah I called her out on her not claiming to be those that fucks alphas and uses a poor beta later

RE: Curryfem gets found out by parents for slutting around with the white man.

"I am abandoning my religion and culture just to be with my friends and boyfriend."

LMAO, fucking stupid currybitch, no one will give you a shit when you cross fucking 30 and hit the wall real hard. The chad you are dating is obviously doing his pump and dump routine. A white chad never gets locked down by a brown hairy ass currybitch like you.

Crustaciouse said:
They need to honor kill her.

They should have done so before she started slutting now their honor can never be restored, I only hope they come to their senses and behead that skank before it shames them any further.

Bushladen008 said:
Probably the sister of chudurbudur.

... or yours.

More reason why the west needs to fucking nuked.

It spreads nothing but degeneracy.

The effects of being raised in a patriarchy vs being raised in the degenerate west. Any more retards wanna call patriarchy a cope?

NekoStance said:
Redpilling shit if true. 

Curry women are QUICKLY catching up or even overtaking east asians in their hunger for white Chad cock, I've noticed this.

Last year or so I've seen some fucking jaw dropping shit that curry women do in the presence of white Chad.

I can expect to see an South Asian version of /r/hapas coming up in the next decade, lol.

RopeForSluts said:
The effects of being raised in a patriarchy vs being raised in the degenerate west. Any more retards wanna call patriarchy a cope?

But...but..but it's muh nature!!!

Fuck all these cucked incels on this site. They are part of the problem.

ItheIthe said:
"Once I got to college, I took off my Hijab, and tried to Americanize myself to the fullest extent. I joined a sorority, slept around with and dated numerous guys, and am dating my (White) boyfriend now. I am 21 and am now able to legally drink with my friends and go to bars with them."

"tired to Americanize myself"

There you have it. Adapting to American culture literally means whoring around and becoming an alcoholic. I have no respect for this country whatsoever.

There's a degenerate faggot with the username "Voidmark" in the comments. According to his post history he used to go to church as a child and still ended up like this. Not to shit on your religion but Christianity has been cucked for a very long time now and I don't think it can be saved. Islam is the future.

Circlemarveljerk said:
But...but..but it's muh nature!!!

Fuck all these cucked incels on this site. They are part of the problem.

They absolutely are and the mods refuse to do something about them. Good to see you haven't roped yet brother by the way, I haven't seen you since reddit cucked us.

She says she dated and slept around at college. And she says she lost her V 4 months ago to her BF.

kek

Once you go white, you never go back.

Currycels are truly fucked in the West.

"Once I got to college, I took off my Hijab, and tried to Americanize myself to the fullest extent. I joined a sorority, slept around with and dated numerous guys"

Of course, the MOMENT she's allowed freedom she slips into a life of degeneracy. I feel sorry for her parents.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Pretty much. The only reason they became ex-muslims is because they weren't allowed to do degenerate stuff our religion forbids them to. I am personally friends with an ex-muslim, so I don't hate them by default. At least my friend is respectful because it taught him good manners, 9/10 ex-muslims just bash the religion without having a good understanding of it.

Islam will end up just like Christianity. Carrot and stick. Sticks against "fundamentalists", carrots for those who argue that REAL Islam is actually about female empowerment and that men only misuse and instrumentalize Islam because they are misogynists etc.

6GDYSZQ.png

This is why I am a strong supporter of FGM.

tehgymcel420 said:

If they implemented this in the west, you will see changes for the better. You know society is fucked when "Americanizing" yourself = becoming a degenerate slut. I can't breathe.

a-virgin-nigger said:
If they implemented this in the west, you will see changes for the better. You know society is fucked when "Americanizing" yourself = becoming a degenerate slut. I can't breathe.

Did you read all the comments too? My fucking blood is boiling. I feel fucking homicidal. Ex-muslims might be the biggest degenerate pieces of worthless shit to walk this earth.

a-virgin-nigger said:

That's what I'm saying. Actually, I said just that in these comments. People feel so inclined to become "Americanized" due to pressure. And that entails being a vapid drunkard whore. Our culture is a much bigger problem than any one person.

RopeForSluts said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Did you read all the comments too? My fucking blood is boiling. I feel fucking homicidal. Ex-muslims might be the biggest degenerate pieces of worthless shit to walk this earth.
/r/exmuslim is a bunch of whores whining because Islam doesn't support their degenerate lifestyle.

tehgymcel420 said:
/r/exmuslim is a bunch of whores whining because Islam doesn't support their degenerate lifestyle.

I hope her father beats her within an inch of her life and confines her to the house for a couple years. Not because of islam but because she is a degenerate.

Also could be a troll. A femoid playing CoD? Unlikely.

RichCel said:
tehgymcel420 said:
I hope her father beats her within an inch of her life and confines her to the house for a couple years. Not because of islam but because she is a degenerate.
Also could be a troll. A femoid playing CoD? Unlikely.
Yea, I've heard the "my parents won't let me play CoD because there are arab villains" before, probably a troll post.

I joined a sorority, slept around with and dated numerous guys, and am dating my (White) boyfriend now.

Are there no pure girls left? You'd think that a Muslim girl would at least not be a huge whore. I don't care if a girl has had sex before (that's a given), but have they all (apart from high school couples getting married) had a ride at the cock carouse?

if I ever get a girlfriend, I'll know that she has fucked at least 15 guys before me. This is depressing af.

tehgymcel420 said:

I'm against it because I love to lick a beautiful, clean shaved, pussy without meat curtains or mutilations. (well if I still got access to it, that is)

Everyone on this thread should suck a cock. God damn. I'm against sluts but y'all are taking this way way waaaaay too far. Let the woman pleasure the college incels of our time, for no chad will stick his dick in a curryfem.

cupcaker said:
Everyone on this thread should suck a cock. God damn. I'm against sluts but y'all are taking this way way waaaaay too far. Let the woman pleasure the college incels (LOL) of our time, for no chad will stick his dick in a curryfem.

OH NO SHUT UP NORMAN. 

THEYRE HERE AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE u/azavii SAVE US!!!!!!!!!1

cupcaker said:
Everyone on this thread should suck a cock. God damn. I'm against sluts but y'all are taking this way way waaaaay too far. Let the woman pleasure the college incels of our time, for no chad will stick his dick in a curryfem.

retard

cupcaker said:

Even currywhores get chads.

anonymous12345 said:
cupcaker said:
Even currywhores get chads.
Yep, Chad fucks all and does not discriminate

As always, Indians are retarded.

They should be celebrating her for trying her best to end her lineage.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Also most of the males there are incels, they renounced their religion with a hope of getting laid around, but that never happened. Now their "arrange marriage" option is also closed. A complete kek.

All the family has to do is pull their money away & kick her off to the curb. She is not their daughter anymore, but the daughter to western degeneracy. 

This should serve as a reminder to not let you daughter have a western education, knowing full well she'll succumb to vile sins. They have no control of their bodies, they must be forced to marry young before it's too late.

chudur-budur said:
Also most of the males there are incels, they renounced their religion with a hope of getting laid around, but that never happened. Now their "arrange marriage" option is also closed. A complete kek.

Just like you

She should be chained in an attic.