Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curryfem gets found out by parents for slutting around with the white man

LDPE said:
chudur-budur said:
Also most of the males there are incels, they renounced their religion with a hope of getting laid around, but that never happened. Now their "arrange marriage" option is also closed. A complete kek.
Just like you
These femoids would rather slut it up with whites than be with a fellow ex Muslim. They are all round foul creatures

They probably want to save up a good marriage for her to be with a quality Bengali or South Asian man.

There's a story similar that when an Indian women in her thirties couldn't lock down a white Chad for marriage and she opt to look for a quality Indian guy, but a lot of quality Indian guys don't accept nonvirgin Indian women to be their wives.

Anyways, just let her be.

idkwattodowithlife said:
They probably want to save up a good marriage for her to be with a quality Bengali or South Asian man.
There's a story similar that when an Indian women in her thirties couldn't lock down a white Chad for marriage and she opt to look for a quality Indian guy, but a lot of quality Indian guys don't accept nonvirgin Indian women to be their wives.
Anyways, just let her be.
No she should be locked up and she probably will lol

RE: [LifeFuel] Curryfem gets found out by parents for slutting around with the white man.

ItheIthe said:
"Now my mom is constantly telling me that I've made the biggest mistake of my life, that I've ruined my life, that I am stupid, that I am going down the wrong path, that I have a bad reputation now, that people view me as a /sex toy and don't respect me, etc."

Her mother is right. Females slut around and then wonder why they don't get respect. Time to start imprisoning ofrnicators for tarnishing their ability to pair bond

I have literally heard feminists complaining about this. They slut about left right and centre with good looking guys way above their station and then wonder why they only get used for sex. The lack of self awareness is beyond astounding.

ilieknothing said:
These femoids would rather slut it up with whites than be with a fellow ex Muslim. They are all round foul creatures
May the roastie roast in hell.

Stupid Whore said:
[font=arial, sans-serif]I also read on Reddit about how Arab/East Asian/Indian girls date around with White guys and then settle down with guys of their own races, who are "beta cucks".[/font]
Loooool openly admitting to riding the cock carousel in her prime and settling with a beta cuck in her 30's to marry and support her financially XD

Earthbound said:
Stupid Whore said:
[font=arial, sans-serif]I also read on Reddit about how Arab/East Asian/Indian girls date around with White guys and then settle down with guys of their own races, who are "beta cucks".[/font]
Loooool openly admitting to riding the cock carousel in her prime and settling with a beta cuck in her 30's to marry and support her financially XD
This is the part that enraged me the most

RE: [LifeFuel] Curryfem gets found out by parents for slutting around with the white man.

LDPE said:
Just like you

I did not renounce religion to get laid. "You are one ugly ass motherfucker just like your dad", my grandpa told me just after I was born, came to know about it when I was like 4 or 5, don't exactly remember. So, I am blackpiled since my birth.

what Allah SWT has in store for this particular MURTADD is a wrath beyond what her parents could ever deliver, beyond what any honor killing could achieve. this is the fate of the rafidah.

edit: from the thread

>"Virginity" is an invisible, made up, idea.

jfl lmao jahanam for all of them.

ilieknothing said:

Yup, their motivations for apostasy are actually like this:

• Male: to get drunk, eat pork and shag white bitches, but the last thing never happens though.
  • Female: to lock down a 8/10 white chad, but the same, that shit never happens
So, what most of them do is to stay ex-muslims for couple of years and when all attempts are exhausted, they do "tawbah" (official islamic repentance) and become "born again muslims". I used to be on that forum and what I noticed many of them still does not talk anything obnoxiously bad about prophet Mo or allah, just to keep the option of tawbah open, in any case.

The muslims are nothing but a bunch of most hypocrite piece of shit.

chudur-budur said:
ilieknothing said:
Yup, their motivations for apostasy are actually like this:
  • Male: to get drunk, eat pork and shag white bitches, but the last thing never happens though.
  • Female: to lock down a 8/10 white chad, but the same, that shit never happens
So, what most of them do is to stay ex-muslims for couple of years and when all attempts are exhausted, they do "tawbah" (official islamic repentance) and become "born again muslims". I used to be on that forum and what I noticed many of them still does not talk anything obnoxiously bad about prophet Mo or allah, just to keep the option of tawbah open, in any case.
The muslims are nothing but a bunch of most hypocrite piece of shit.
Yeah I post on the forum. I am telling the sluts off for being sluts and they are telling me I'm a loser for not fucking white chicks, like I don't know I'm a loser.

AsiaCel said:
Once I got to college, I took off my Hijab, and tried to Americanize myself to the fullest extent. I joined a sorority, slept around with and dated numerous guys, and am dating my (White) boyfriend now. I am 21 and am now able to legally drink with my friends and go to bars with them.

What a degenerate. Kudos to his parents. if only we have more of these parents society wouldn't be that degenerative.
 Slept arpund with many men. Lol

ilieknothing said:
Parents are applying Islam. Hence why we shouldn’t listen cuckcels who say Islam is bad

islam isnt inherently bad, but you gotta acknowledge the correlation between muslim population and shitty countries. we dont need to accept islam to keep women in check.

swissincel said:
ilieknothing said:
Parents are applying Islam. Hence why we shouldn’t listen cuckcels who say Islam is bad
islam isnt inherently bad, but you gotta acknowledge the correlation between muslim population and shitty countries. we dont need to accept islam to keep women in check.
We need to adopt the Islamic policies regarding women. I realised that Muhammad was woke as fuck and really understood them.

ilieknothing said:
We need to adopt the Islamic policies regarding women. I realised that Muhammad was woke as fuck and really understood them.

Yeah, but the same policies were present when christianity was still uncucked

swissincel said:
ilieknothing said:
Yeah, but the same policies were present when christianity was still uncucked
They're not as good as Islam. In Islam slutty clothes are forbidden, females going outside without their owner is forbidden, females touching non-related men is forbidden. The only disappointment is polygamy.

ilieknothing said:
They're not as good as Islam. In Islam slutty clothes are forbidden, females going outside without their owner is forbidden, females touching non-related men is forbidden. The only disappointment is polygamy.

Lmao I see we differ somewhat in out visions of society. In 1800 for example, women werent dressed sluttily too, even though it wasnt a law. And about the going outside part, I simply dont agree with you there. Inb4 cuck

swissincel said:
ilieknothing said:
Lmao I see we differ somewhat in out visions of society. In 1800 for example, women werent dressed sluttily too, even though it wasnt a law. And about the going outside part, I simply dont agree with you there. Inb4 cuck
Can a female really be trusted to go outside by itself?

ilieknothing said:

yes imo
but I feel like youre trolling anyway

swissincel said:
ilieknothing said:
yes imo
but I feel like youre trolling anyway
They cannot be trusted, they will be fucking Chad because that is all they like. Look at the OP, femoid got their first whiff of freedom and went running off to Chad.

ilieknothing said:
They cannot be trusted, they will be fucking Chad because that is all they like. Look at the OP, femoid got their first whiff of freedom and went running off to Chad.

200 years ago the average girl didnt sleep around yet they were allowed to leave the house

swissincel said:
ilieknothing said:
200 years ago the average girl didnt sleep around yet they were allowed to leave the house
In the age of Tinder they will run off to Chad when they leave the house.

haha. Not even a traditional valued women survive the pressure of the slut culture in college.

I hope her parents would at least stop paying her college.

Was thinking I was gona rage after opening this thread. Found out shes muslim, don't give a fuck!

ilieknothing said:
The only disappointment is polygamy.

Polygamy was allowed because males have a higher mortality than females (wars, work accidents, even at birth)

In this day and age the M:F ratio is much closer to one, and so most men would only have one wife (A father would want his daughter to be married off to a man with no wives than a man with 3 already).

7339er said:
ilieknothing said:
The only disappointment is polygamy.
Polygamy was allowed because males have a higher mortality than females (wars, work accidents, even at birth)
In this day and age the M:F ratio is much closer to one, and so most men would only have one wife (A father would want his daughter to be married off to a man with no wives than a man with 3 already).
and yet females would still rather be a part of Chad's harem

ilieknothing said:
and yet females would still rather be a part of Chad's harem

Haha let them try to disobey their husbands. They would be whipped on the spot.

She definitely deserves to be raped.

LynchingTriHards said:
She definitely deserves to be raped.
She deserves the worst punishment.

still up, good she dishonored her entire family for being a whore. to bad that standard doesn't hold up in the west.

"Once I got to college, I took off my Hijab, and tried to Americanize myself to the fullest extent. I joined a sorority, slept around with and dated numerous guys, and am dating my (White) boyfriend now. I am 21 and am now able to legally drink with my friends and go to bars with them."

"tired to Americanize myself"

There you have it. Adapting to American culture literally means whoring around and becoming an alcoholic. I have no respect for this country whatsoever.
JFL ofc these retarded curryfoids want to become whores for white chads. This should be illegal

There you have it. Adapting to American culture literally means whoring around and becoming an alcoholic. I have no respect for this country whatsoever.
This applies to 'Western culture' in general, you will feel left out if you are not doing these things, in fact it is not just a feeling, you will be socially ostracised for not doing these things.
JFL ofc these retarded curryfoids want to become whores for white chads. This should be illegal
They are retarded, white chad will use them to get an exotic notch on his bedpost and that is all.

Based Currycels please punish her real good and lock her up.

AHAHAHA

Fuck this whore, hope she is cut off from her family and any inheritance. We'll see how many white guys are willing to pay for a bengali whore