Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels watching the pussy they'll never get

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Two winters ago my (30f) sons and I went to all the pools around villeray for fun. They were all enjoyable experiences except Parc Ex. This pool had SUCH a different vibe, including exactly what you posted. About 10/15 grown men sitting on the side of the pool, just watching. They didn't seem to be with any children, they didn't swim, they just... stared. I was very uncomfortable. The pool was also extremely crowded with mostly men/teen boys. We left after 15 minutes and I have no intention of going back.

Proof you can't even exist as an ethnic subhuman without people thinking you're a "creep" :foidSoy:

Waiting to ganggrape in video game

Proof you can't even exist as an ethnic subhuman without people thinking you're a "creep" :foidSoy:
ffs why are these niggers just staring at whores taking a swim
bottom tier race

ffs why are these niggers just staring at whores taking a swim
bottom tier race
jeets have no one but themselves to blame for their awful reputation. 20 years ago the reputation of india was spiritualism, spices and elephants but then they got internet and ruined every fucking thing by their own poo-stained hands it's hilarious

jeets have no one but themselves to blame for their awful reputation. 20 years ago the reputation of india was spiritualism, spices and elephants but then they got internet and ruined every fucking thing by their own poo-stained hands it's hilarious
:lul:

Brutal, is this true? @Chudpreet

we are just genetically trash. not a single positive trait for us indians. i feel bad for the western countries having their nations turn into third world countries by us poojeets

How dare these poojeets breathe near a public pool

@turbocuckcel_7000 that's why ethnics will win. they have no boundaries or shame :lul:

@turbocuckcel_7000 that's why ethnics will win. they have no boundaries or shame :lul:
in 12 years the only time i ever saw a random man cold approach and start a conversation with a woman on the subway stair steps, was a jeet with some 5/10 white whore

For a second there, I thought you took the photo.

Yup, that's how you know your a giga trucel when your presence alone makes foids uncomfortable. But somehow all people are equal according to bluepillers