Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Currycels ruin everything

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Everyone is angry about this remake. @RREEEEEEEEE

Bad graphics I think.
yeah currycels make bad animation. it's very unfortunate. they have good film industry and programmers yet no creativity in anything else

would have made meme worthy tbh
It looks pretty bad for a current gen game ngl.
IoFBmOO.jpeg

Last edited:
It looks pretty bad for a current gent game ngl.
IoFBmOO.jpeg
many currycels just want do work to do the task. and don't care for quality and fail to take pride in their work.

It looks pretty bad for a current gen game ngl.
IoFBmOO.jpeg
God damn that's bad. Looks like a ps2 or early ps3 titles before the dev knew how to use the 6 spe in the cell properly. They should have given it to bluepoint studio.

Beyond two souls on ps3
Jodie

Last edited:
Let them cope with shitty games

God damn that's bad. Looks like a ps2 or early ps3 titles before the dev knew how to use the 6 spe in the cell properly. They should have given it to bluepoint studio.

Beyond two souls on ps3
View attachment 336799
Ethnics can't seem to do anything right.

I am a curry truecel, but, I have nothing to do with India, though. Despite being Punjabi, Pakistan still has roughly a Punjabi population 400% bigger than India. 99 million Pakistani Punjabis and 27 million Indian Punjabis.

I am a curry truecel, but, I have nothing to do with India, though. Despite being Punjabi, Pakistan still has roughly a Punjabi population 400% bigger than India. 99 million Pakistani Punjabis and 27 million Indian Punjabis.
Are you disappointed with this games? You mentioned liking this series.

Are you disappointed with this games? You mentioned liking this series.
I only played the classics when I was little. 1 to 3. Don't know what the other games are like. Aside for the PSP one. I completely forgot one even existed. Thanks for reminding me. Nostalgia will hit me if I look it up.

What do you expect from Tutorial mode people.

lol why did ubisoft need to source currycels

Bad graphics I think.
Curry = Tutorial mode
lol why did ubisoft need to source currycels
The existence of curries is bad graphics.
I actually want to get it, its very good game and it doesnt use annoying American accents,

Im surprised you didnt mention JBW

The MC is blue eyed white prince
while the Princess is Indian Princess
The PC one from 2003 looks pretty good still, and it runs smooth

Elajjaz did a play through on twitch

many currycels just want do work to do the task. and don't care for quality and fail to take pride in their work.
Basically that is exactly how rices, curries, Arabs, blacks, latins think.

They have been taught from school with that mindset.

And in the pinnacle of these third world places where the final value add is done (singapore, HK, Panama, Dubai, Joburg) there would always be a smart Brit or American, or European calling the shots to make sure their was always zone advancement and value add, of the goods produced in the Intellectual factory line of ethnics, rices, and blacks.

Curry = Tutorial mode
08FA7C20 1D09 48A9 A55A 20C74BA18823

Basically that is exactly how rices, curries, Arabs, blacks, latins think.

They have been taught from school with that mindset.

And in the pinnacle of these third world places where the final value add is done (singapore, HK, Panama, Dubai, Joburg) there would always be a smart Brit or American, or European calling the shots to make sure their was always zone advancement and value add, of the goods produced in the Intellectual factory line of ethnics, rices, and blacks.
yeah ethnic lack creativity and pride in their work. truly a pity but nothing can be done. this type of just do the work no matter the quality culture has been running for decades.

I actually want to get it, its very good game and it doesnt use annoying American accents,

Im surprised you didnt mention JBW

The MC is blue eyed white prince
while the Princess is Indian Princess
The PC one from 2003 looks pretty good still, and it runs smooth

Elajjaz did a play through on twitch
I liked the original game and the entire series (even the dos games), but I'm not sure I'll be getting this.

Every main character has blue eyes, you can't be the hero without them.
SuperMarioRunTA.jpg

I liked the original game and the entire series (even the dos games), but I'm not sure I'll be getting this.

Every main character has blue eyes, you can't be the hero without them.
SuperMarioRunTA.jpg
true but the MC has a British accent while the Princess who is Indian has a ethnic women accent