Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Currycels help me out

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Why do curries like chubby aunties (30-40) yo women over thier agematch, I see a lot of curries call themselves auntie lovers. I can see the appeal they have bigger boobs and body but why only curries talk openly Like that

any white hole is a stacy to them

any white hole is a stacy to them
Shit bro even I feel like that sometimes like how amazing it would be with a matured 30s women who has Fully grown boobs and hips

Their average IQ is literally lower than @Saysitsover's IQ. Let's not try to wrap our heads around to understand poonigger logic.

Only currynigger

They are a depraved and deprived species.

Savita bhabhi has turned every currycel into aunty slobberers (except me im immune to this foolery)

Their average IQ is literally lower than @Saysitsover's IQ. Let's not try to wrap our heads around to understand poonigger logic.
Kek true, pooniggers have disgusting fetishes and are actually creepy, reddit isn’t completely wrong when it comes to these FOB/mainland shitjeets.