Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels have it the worse if they fail an exam or get a criminal record?

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
Us currycels have it the worse because we have to pass exams and not get a criminal record. If we fail exams and go to prison then the Indian community will shun us and no women or pajeeta wil marry us. Whitecels, blackcels and Latinocels can get a criminal record and go to prison and come out and marry Shaniqua and Shanaynay with six kids and betabux or a white becky.

Here's the attention you wanted, GrAY sandnigger

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

I think that East Asian men really do have it the worst. I frequently see Indian men with Indian or non-Indian women. The same is not nearly as true for East Asian men.

I think that East Asian men really do have it the worst. I frequently see Indian men with Indian or non-Indian women. The same is not nearly as true for East Asian men.
Yeha because the Indian men with Indian women or non Indian men passed exams and have a good job along with never went to prison or are Sikhs and married pajeeta Sikhs who don’t care about status and caste.

JFL yeah. If you go to prison as a curry you're done

JFL yeah. If you go to prison as a curry you're done
Facts no women will marry you if you go to prison as a curry. Only whites going to prison, blacks going to prison, Latinos going to prison and natives going to prison get married.

Facts no women will marry you if you go to prison as a curry. Only whites going to prison, blacks going to prison, Latinos going to prison and natives going to prison get married.
I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back