Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels have a snowball fight with cow shit as a subsititute for snow

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
So this is why they're all that brown.

Within thousands of years they bathed so much in shit that it started affecting their skin.:feelskek:

The smell alone will certainly keep the flies and mosquitoes away. Even entering the jungle with the smell of dung odor saturated on your body might even keep away a Bengal Tiger or other wild predators.

Where did they get this much of cow shit? And how they could put everything in the middle of the city?

God they are such a disgusting race of people!

Say what you want about niggaz

We kill before wrestling in shit!:feelspuke:

They are literal shit flinging primates.

average curry on .is

They are the result of billions of year of evolution and they need billions more to catch up the rest of the world

They look like shit and smell like shit.

their immune system is way too strong. They eat Black Plague for breakfast
legit I applaud my curry brothers for doing this. wh*toids and cumskins can laugh all they want but the fact remains Indians have stronger immune systems than wh*toids from bathing in cow shit and living in such adverse nasty conditions. if you look at per capita data India even if BJP government heavily lying about case counts is doing better than wh*toid countries
Inceldom discussion.
any discussion regarding curries is inceldom discussion
a race is that is 99.9% incel, how can any discussion regarding it not be considered inceldom discussion?

Muslim Pajeets like me eat cows. It's only hinducels that do this.

Lol stop sucking up to literal racebait. Its pathetic
Sucks curries so divided. my Paki side of the family constantly talks about this cow worshipping bs.

SUPERPOOPER 2020

Muslim Pajeets like me eat cows. It's only hinducels that do this.
Eid Mubarak brozzer, I'm gonna eat a lot of beef tomorrow.

Hinducels are cringe and unbased :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

any discussion regarding curries is inceldom discussion
a race is that is 99.9% incel, how can any discussion regarding it not be considered inceldom discussion?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: We are incel because of our face
The curries are incel because they literally bathe in shit :feelsgah:
Its a strange case where the bluepilled advice of taking a shower might actually be a good choice here

They are the result of billions of year of evolution and they need billions more to catch up the rest of the world

They look like shit and smell like shit.

their immune system is way too strong. They eat Black Plague for breakfast
arent you a currycel yourself?

Do they also mix in other types of shit? Like human shit? I would throw my own if I was in curryland

So this is why they're all that brown.

Within thousands of years they bathed so much in shit that it started affecting their skin.:feelskek:
It's actually the opposite. Over thousands of years of shit bathing, curries managed to turn shit brown.