Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [CURRYCELS GTFIH]Modicels going crazy over limitation of prayer in a mosque in shithole UP

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
The article said:-
"A court in north India has banned large prayer

gatherings in the historic Gyanvapi Mosque after a survey team allegedly found Hindu relics there, a lawyer representing a group of Hindu women said. The judge ruled that Islamic gatherings should be li[UWSL]mited to 20 people, lawyer H S Jain said.[/UWSL]

The Gyanvapi Mosque, located in the political constituency of PM Narendra Modi, is one of the three large mosques in northern Uttar Pradesh state that Hindu hardliners claim in common with some other religious sites -- was built on top of demolished Hindu temples.

Hardline Hindu groups tied to Modi's far-right Bharatiya Janata Party have stepped up demands to excavate inside some mosques and to permit searches in the Taj Mahal mausoleum.

Leaders of India's 200 million Muslims view such moves as part of their religious persecution in the Hindu-dominated country.

Lawmaker Asaduddin Owaisi said Muslims are not prepared to lose "another mosque" after Babri Masjid an iconic 16th century mosque that was demolished by Hindu zealots in 1992 and where the country's top court allowed Hindus to build a temple in 2019."
Tagging fellow currycels:-
@Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing
@CopingForBrutality @Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Last edited:
Modicels are just full of hate. Their claims about mosques being built on top of temples are dubious. Even if they were, there are still millions of Hindu temples there. The economy of India is going down the shitter and they want to focus on hating Muslims JFL

First of all UP isn't in North India. No North Indian considered them North Indian. They look no different from Biharis or mainland Indians. However, some tribes of West UP are ethnically North Indian like Jats and Gujjars. But, overall UPites look nothing like North Indians.
Average UP Man and Woman
Images 74

Average North Indians
Images 75

All these filthy ugly UPites or Eastern/Central Indians are streetshitters and cow worshippers that's why they are the most poorest people of India and because of these ugly filthy subhumans, our country is poor. All these maggots reproduce like cockroaches and rats. Because of them we have ample and useless population. These all ugly faggots migrate to Delhi every year in huge amount and commit crimes and people think we native Delhiites are criminals but in real most of the Delhiites don't have useless time to commit crimes. Mostly criminals are outsiders epesically these ugly UPites. 2020 Hindu Muslim riots were also perpetrated by these ugly modicels or andhbhakts. These ugly filthy subhumans are turning Delhi into Bihar. I fucking hate these streetshitters. I hope Pakistan or China nuke UP, Bihar and Jharkhand.

Eastern and Central India or UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, MP etc are burden for India.
These are stats proving my point.
Images 74
Images 75

Images 78

Someone must nuke these faggots asap and India's 90% problem will be solved:feelskek:

Fuck muslims (in minecraft)

I love how only the BJP controlled states are orange and yellow lmfao
Exactly. These faggots would still worship modi and eat his shit:feelsEhh:.

Brocel does kejriwal suck too or he's way better than modi?
Kejriwal is the most educated CM iirc. He has done good work. Unfortunately, Delhi Police and MCD are under Central government. I believe he won some couple of seats in Goa too, didn't he??
Kejriwal will wipe off BJP from Northern India very soon:feelsEhh:.

Kejriwal is the most educated CM iirc. He has done good work. Unfortunately, Delhi Police and MCD are under Central government. I believe he won some couple of seats in Goa too, didn't he??
He's an IITian and modiji doesn't even have his 10th marksheet:feelskek:

He's an IITian and modiji doesn't even have his 10th marksheet:feelskek:
Yes. Modi is jaahil gawar chaddidhari chutiya. Can't believe I used to support this faggot. Jo apni patni ka naa hua woh Desh ka kya hoga.

Kahin yeh yogi behan ka loda India ka agla PM naa ban jaaye behanchod:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

What’s bad about modi I thought he was similar to trump in India

What’s his platform then I thought he mirrored trump and that’s why the western jew media and liberals don’t like modi
Him and trump were good friends thats why your jew media doesn't like him

Everyone thinks all Indians streetshit, and shower themselves in cow urine and shit because of mainland modicucks.
Who cares about their sanitation, Advaita Vedenta is the most based idea there every was and it came from India.

Op are you hindu

They(UP modicels) are giga retarded. Should focus on earning $$$ and construction of new infrastructure. Instead of wasting time on useless religious bullshit conflict. India would be better off if we had a strong central government and banned hate speech like Singapore. Then unban the hate speech after you have money. But when your poor, wasting time on it is giga low IQ.

Curries putting all their effort into chimping out over religion while they are poor, underdeveloped and starving is why I don't have any more hope for curryland development (at least mainland).

Curries putting all their effort into chimping out over religion while they are poor, underdeveloped and starving is why I don't have any more hope for curryland development (at least mainland).
Pakistan has this problem far more so than mainland India. those retards focus on geopolitical bullshit(always begging/simping for foreigners) while being a broke unstable shithole. Only curry country that was making good progress was Sri Lanla and now even they are getting fucked. Bangladesh is still doing decent enough though, if they can maintain pace, they'll reach Thailand $ level in 15-20 years.

Modicels are just full of hate. Their claims about mosques being built on top of temples are dubious. Even if they were, there are still millions of Hindu temples there. The economy of India is going down the shitter and they want to focus on hating Muslims JFL

Muslims are the ones full of hate. You guys cause mass riots and rapes.

UP is a shitshole and Bihar along with it. BJP is what makes Indians look like filth when they are abroad and that's why everyone hates us, our reputation is ruined because of radicals. Everyone thinks all Indians streetshit, and shower themselves in cow urine and shit because of mainland modicucks.

BJP is a pretty bad party but congress is the reason why India is a shithole. They ruined the country for 60+ years

First of all UP isn't in North India. No North Indian considered them North Indian. They look no different from Biharis or mainland Indians. However, some tribes of West UP are ethnically North Indian like Jats and Gujjars. But, overall UPites look nothing like North Indians.
Average UP Man and Woman
View attachment 614912

Average North Indians
View attachment 614914
All these filthy ugly UPites or Eastern/Central Indians are streetshitters and cow worshippers that's why they are the most poorest people of India and because of these ugly filthy subhumans, our country is poor. All these maggots reproduce like cockroaches and rats. Because of them we have ample and useless population. These all ugly faggots migrate to Delhi every year in huge amount and commit crimes and people think we native Delhiites are criminals but in real most of the Delhiites don't have useless time to commit crimes. Mostly criminals are outsiders epesically these ugly UPites. 2020 Hindu Muslim riots were also perpetrated by these ugly modicels or andhbhakts. These ugly filthy subhumans are turning Delhi into Bihar. I fucking hate these streetshitters. I hope Pakistan or China nuke UP, Bihar and Jharkhand.

You're low IQ. Muslims started the delhi riots. Muslim terrorist incited violence. The police got their whatsapp group info. The muslims started the riots. Muslims are the problem. Muslims cause nothing but destruction and rapes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfeUp2TJpcU

Kejriwal is a low iq hinduphobic foreign funded agent backed by the ford foundation. Kejriwal is gonna turn punjab & delhi into the current situation like sri lanka because hes giving freebies. I think thats might stop maybe in a few month but not 100% sure.

Now I'm not saying modi is any better cause they're another low iq party.

Kejriwal is a low iq hinduphobic foreign funded agent backed by the ford foundation. Kejriwal is gonna turn punjab & delhi into the current situation like sri lanka because hes giving freebies. I think thats might stop maybe in a few month but not 100% sure.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts?

They(UP modicels) are giga retarded. Should focus on earning $$$ and construction of new infrastructure. Instead of wasting time on useless religious bullshit conflict. India would be better off if we had a strong central government and banned hate speech like Singapore. Then unban the hate speech after you have money. But when your poor, wasting time on it is giga low IQ.

This doesn't have anything to do with modicels. Some Hindus just filed cases to see if muslims tuned the holy temple into a mosque. Results show that it was indeed a Temple.

Modicels came in later to steal credit but they had nothing to do with it.

This doesn't have anything to do with modicels. Some Hindus just filed cases to see if muslims tuned the holy temple into a mosque. Results show that it was indeed a Temple.

Modicels came in later to steal credit but they had nothing to do with it.
Bruh explaining them doesnt mean shit if Op wasnt retarded he would never post this shit

I thought India was just a massive shithole but these states to the south have similar stats to US states.
Images 9

The Arvind Kejriwal government, when elected, was criticised for a having ‘populist’ agenda and providing basic welfare amenities for ‘free’. Critics also rightly raised concerns how this might cause a subsequent negative effect on the state’s fiscal balance sheet. However, for the period of 2013-14 to 2017-18, the percentage of public debt to GSDP (Gross State Domestic Product) for Delhi in fact reduced from 7.23% to 4.89% with no debt-aligned receipts being used to pay for the state’s revenue expenditure.

BTW how is he Hinduphobic?

I can't believe I live in this shithole. It is over the moment you are born in UP.:feelsseriously:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How are the girls there, are they hoes too?
Majority of them are ugly. I have met 1 hoe in my entire life, she was from Nepal. Slept with several dudes including my cousin.

Majority of them are ugly. I have met 1 hoe in my entire life, she was from Nepal. Slept with several dudes including my cousin.
@Broly in a crossdress:dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat:
@FamilyGuy1999 @incelerated @Cope_Time

View attachment 615146

The Arvind Kejriwal government, when elected, was criticised for a having ‘populist’ agenda and providing basic welfare amenities for ‘free’. Critics also rightly raised concerns how this might cause a subsequent negative effect on the state’s fiscal balance sheet. However, for the period of 2013-14 to 2017-18, the percentage of public debt to GSDP (Gross State Domestic Product) for Delhi in fact reduced from 7.23% to 4.89% with no debt-aligned receipts being used to pay for the state’s revenue expenditure.

BTW how is he Hinduphobic?

He said kashmir files movie is fake when all the cases happened in real life.

His party destroyed temple in punjab after being elected. His party giving free reign to sikh khalistanis to terrorize hindus and genocide them.

Recently told private education institutions to give refunds minorities but not hindus.

Kejriwal is also spending tax payers money to make adverts everywhere.

go to 15:50 in the video and look at the debt

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM6k-axs4hw

Bruh explaining them doesnt mean shit if Op wasnt retarded he would never post this shit
Kys street shitting bihari shitskin manlet go back to your shithill you worm i hope china nukes UP, rapist illegal migrant supplying bihar and jharkhand fucking uneducated labour rapist

Srsly tho if UP bihar vanish half of the Indian stereotypes and problems will vanish because the western and southern states have education and health quality comparable to the west

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back