Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [CURRYCELS GTFIH]Modicels going crazy over limitation of prayer in a mosque in shithole UP

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Kys street shitting bihari shitskin manlet go back to your shithill you worm i hope china nukes UP, rapist illegal migrant supplying bihar and jharkhand fucking uneducated labour rapist
Damn nigga you really scared of me

Thats why you resort to racial slurs instead of arguements:feelzez::feelskek:

Srsly tho if UP bihar vanish half of the Indian stereotypes and problems will vanish because the western and southern states have education and health quality comparable to the west
Why dont you go and fucking vanish into the oblivion the problem would be solved:feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD::dab:

I thought India was just a massive shithole but these states to the south have similar stats to US states.
Yes, the Dravidians are quite developed compared to the slums of the North. It's still a shithole though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back