Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycels gang raping dug up corpses so often that physical barriers are being implemented by many families

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
It’s completely over for the curry race. They have now resorted to gang raping female corpses, in a recent case.

It’s becoming so common that people are trying to prevent the other curries from raping their female family members’ corpses.

95f27eb9-1fde-43f2-87bd-37fd62cfa885-jpeg.743416

@Transcended Trucel

Attachments

• 95F27EB9-1FDE-43F2-87BD-37FD62CFA885.jpeg
    95F27EB9-1FDE-43F2-87BD-37FD62CFA885.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 1,715
Based curry necromaxxers.
And to all the soys: Nobody is getting hurt, y'all. You guys even burn your corpses, so which is more brutal?

Are there no prostitutes there or something? Every day, I see news about pakis and indians raping all sorts of beings, what even causes this?

And to all the soys: Nobody is getting hurt, y'all. You guys even burn your corpses, so which is more brutal?
@Michael W. Ford you know anything about necromaxxing?

Are there no prostitutes there or something? Every day, I see news about pakis and indians raping all sorts of beings, what even causes this?
Why pay when they can save money?

Foid corpses don't have personality detectors huh. Maybe we should necromax more

Foid corpses don't have personality detectors huh. Maybe we should necromax more

Minimum looks required to not have to resort to raping corpses.

@Michael W. Ford you know anything about necromaxxing?

Why pay when they can save money?
They're not even expensive, how can you possibly be too broke to pay for a third world hooker? And prefer raping lizards, goats and rotting bodies?

They're not even expensive, how can you possibly be too broke to pay for a third world hooker? And prefer raping lizards, goats and rotting bodies?
Saving up money to immigrate to europe or america most likely. Every curry sheckel counts

It’s completely over for the curry race. They have now resorted to gang raping female corpses, in a recent case.

It’s becoming so common that people are trying to prevent the other curries from raping their female family members’ corpses.

@Transcended Trucel
Lmaoo

Jesus that is really sad. Don't people wonder what's wrong with society when people are this sexually starved?

Fr, I saw a doc on YouTube about a bunch of pakis (boys and girls) that were tortured and murdered for dancing and singing in a closed room, the girls were fully covered and just sitting there singing and clapping while the boys danced, it wasn't indecent in any way, their religious fanaticism will screw them all
Jesus that is really sad. Don't people wonder what's wrong with society when people are this sexually starved?

Your avi says it all

they don’t care what happening to males, unless they stop being wage slave canon fodder.

Fr, I saw a doc on YouTube about a bunch of pakis (boys and girls) that were tortured and murdered for dancing and singing in a closed room, the girls were fully covered and just sitting there singing and clapping while the boys danced, it wasn't indecent in any way, their religious fanaticism will screw them all
Beautiful culture

Pakistan is hardline muslim. No prostitutes there

Japan might become a victim of this soon

Still less disgusting than fucking a landwhale

@Transcended Trucel
its over for necrocels

Based, don't ever let foid trick you, never, ever let foids get their claws into you, better to fuck a corpse than to give foids right

@Transcended Trucel

Curries have gone off the deep end (mildly based though)

Isn’t Pakistan homogeneous as well though?
You’re right but I guess I’m talking about Japan’s infrastructure and obviously more advanced technology whereas people in Pakistan are busy reading the Quran all day

yep, saw that documentary too years ago, the girls were killed by their own father, it's not religious fanatism, it's their genetic nature being expressed, just like how they raped corpses in OP

I saw someone on Instagram post about this on their story like “I didn’t think curries could sink any lower”

Unfortunately, we can always sink lower. There is no rock bottom for the curry race

Joined Sep 20, 2020

What no pussy does to a currycel

yep, saw that documentary too years ago, the girls were killed by their own father, it's not religious fanatism, it's their genetic nature being expressed, just like how they raped corpses in OP
Doubt

I saw someone on Instagram post about this on their story like “I didn’t think curries could sink any lower”

Unfortunately, we can always sink lower. There is no rock bottom for the curry race
Curryceldom is an eternal abyss

What no pussy does to a currycel
Many would try to fuck female zombies in a zombie apocalypse.

Based curries

Dead or alive, being used for coitus is the only use toilets have

Curries understand this maybe more than any other race

>This is not the first such incident in Pakistan. In 2021, some unknown men had carried out a similar barbaric act in Maulvi Ashraf Chandio village near coastal town Ghulamullah. In 2019, OpIndia also reported about in similar crime wherein a group of unidentified men dug up the grave of a woman in a graveyard in Karachi’s Landhi Town area and raped the dead body.

>In 2011, a gravekeeper named Muhammad Rizwan from North Nazimabad, Karachi was arrested for necrophilia. He was arrested after he confessed to raping 48 female corpses. Rizwan was caught running away after desecrating a corpse. He had caught the attention of nearby grave diggers and some other people.

I really want to know how common this is there LOL

Based curries

Dead or alive, being used for coitus is the only use toilets have

Curries understand this maybe more than any other race
Just necrophilia max bro

>This is not the first such incident in Pakistan. In 2021, some unknown men had carried out a similar barbaric act in Maulvi Ashraf Chandio village near coastal town Ghulamullah. In 2019, OpIndia also reported about in similar crime wherein a group of unidentified men dug up the grave of a woman in a graveyard in Karachi’s Landhi Town area and raped the dead body.

>In 2011, a gravekeeper named Muhammad Rizwan from North Nazimabad, Karachi was arrested for necrophilia. He was arrested after he confessed to raping 48 female corpses. Rizwan was caught running away after desecrating a corpse. He had caught the attention of nearby grave diggers and some other people.

I really want to know how common this is there LOL
Seems like a long running tradition in curryland. @Transcended Trucel did you know it went back this far jfl?

is there anything in abrahamic religions that explicitly condemn necrophelia??

Vagina smells like fish when it's attached to an alive toilet.

Imagine the smell of a rotting vagina :feelskek:
The inner parts will probably get pulled out during intercourse:feelspuke:

is there anything in abrahamic religions that explicitly condemn necrophelia??
I don’t think they could have imagined people could be this degenerate.

Vagina smells like fish when it's attached to an alive toilet.

Imagine the smell of a rotting vagina :feelskek:
The inner parts will probably get pulled out during intercourse:feelspuke:
Maybe they love the taste of fesikh a lot, and the rotting of it makes it stronger in its taste

Holy based. Why didn't I think of this before?

Just because I’m the same race as these subhumans doesn’t mean that I exhibit same behaviour or have same pERsonality

I am nothing like these freaks, they don’t represent me

everyday of my life, I am reminded of the brutality of existing as a curry whenever I go out into society, I don’t need any more reminders about the inferiority of my race