Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycels gang raping dug up corpses so often that physical barriers are being implemented by many families

@Transcended Trucel
:feelsrope:
>This is not the first such incident in Pakistan. In 2021, some unknown men had carried out a similar barbaric act in Maulvi Ashraf Chandio village near coastal town Ghulamullah. In 2019, OpIndia also reported about in similar crime wherein a group of unidentified men dug up the grave of a woman in a graveyard in Karachi’s Landhi Town area and raped the dead body.

>In 2011, a gravekeeper named Muhammad Rizwan from North Nazimabad, Karachi was arrested for necrophilia. He was arrested after he confessed to raping 48 female corpses. Rizwan was caught running away after desecrating a corpse. He had caught the attention of nearby grave diggers and some other people.

I really want to know how common this is there LOL
I don't believe it happens that often there. But still more often than most nations of similar size.
Just necrophilia max bro

Seems like a long running tradition in curryland. @Transcended Trucel did you know it went back this far jfl?
Not sure how long it's been happening. Not a curry tradition, this is just something the extreme inbreeding and inceldom did to them.
Just because I’m the same race as these subhumans doesn’t mean that I exhibit same behaviour or have same pERsonality

I am nothing like these freaks, they don’t represent me

everyday of my life, I am reminded of the brutality of existing as a curry whenever I go out into society, I don’t need any more reminders about the inferiority of my race
true, might be better to block all the curryland news. Not good for mental health.

Curries are extremely sex starved, imagine being in a foreign land where they are treated as untermensch, even hookers don't serve curries,everyone (including sjw's) encourage being racist to us. This is just the beginning, IMHO we curries should start mass raping every western foid in broad day light to protest .

Holy based. Why didn't I think of this before?
Because you aren’t currypilled

Just because I’m the same race as these subhumans doesn’t mean that I exhibit same behaviour or have same pERsonality

I am nothing like these freaks, they don’t represent me

everyday of my life, I am reminded of the brutality of existing as a curry whenever I go out into society, I don’t need any more reminders about the inferiority of my race
Brutal, no one said it does represents you (but the subconscious association and bias in the minds of normies will persist though). Do you remember colvin making a post many years ago about walking in on his sister getting gang banged by 5 curries?

:feelsrope:

I don't believe it happens that often there. But still more often than most nations of similar size.

Not sure how long it's been happening. Not a curry tradition, this is just something the extreme inbreeding and inceldom did to them.

true, might be better to block all the curryland news. Not good for mental health.
I was obviously joking about it being a tradition. Hard to believe it affects your mental health bro, whenever I see stories of kikes doing fucked up shit or some rabbi getting arrested for pedophilia or something, I just laugh at them.

Curries are extremely sex starved, imagine being in a foreign land where they are treated as untermensch, even hookers don't serve curries,everyone (including sjw's) encourage being racist to us. This is just the beginning, IMHO we curries should start mass raping every western foid in broad day light to protest
Mostly only heard of hookers saying “no blacks” on their ads. And that’s cause they have a tendency to not pay I think.

remember guys: one race, human race!!

Curries are extremely sex starved, imagine being in a foreign land where they are treated as untermensch, even hookers don't serve curries,everyone (including sjw's) encourage being racist to us. This is just the beginning, IMHO we curries should start mass raping every western foid in broad day light to protest .
Based Curries

This is disgusting, I doubt those countries use embalming methods like westerners do with removing the blood and embalming fluids that preserve the corpse at least till open casket burial. So they are fucking some rapidly decomposing body, the stench must be bad and the break down fluids. Just image how accustomed to smelling bad they are that it does not even phase them.

Last edited:
Are there no prostitutes there or something? Every day, I see news about pakis and indians raping all sorts of beings, what even causes this?
Islamic country, not exactly out in the open business model. Why cremate when you can cream.

JBW destroyed them.
Jbw caused them to dig up corpses and gang rape them?

remember guys: one race, incel race!!
Agree

This is disgusting, I doubt those countries use embalming methods like westerners do with removing the blood and embalming fluids that preserve the corpse at least till open casket burial. So they are fucking some rapidly decomposing body, the stench must be bad and the break down fluids. Just image how accustomed to smelling bad they are that it does not even phase them.
They like the strong rotting fesikh smell maybe.

Islamic country, not exactly out in the open business model. Why cremate when you can cream.
That’s why other curries all cremate. They know some retards are going to try to fuck the corpses.

bros just necromaxxing nothing wrong with that

bros just necromaxxing nothing wrong with that
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF

necrophilia do exist even in curryland but i won't blame them tbh, they're probably super sexaully unsatisfied so they need to do shit like this
i wonder if the corpses of these dead whores are even fuckable. i bet their vaginas are dry asf

meh its a dead body. dunno why that would matter much

necrophilia do exist even in curryland but i won't blame them tbh, they're probably super sexaully unsatisfied so they need to do shit like this
i wonder if the corpses of these dead whores are even fuckable. i bet their vaginas are dry asf
Could just fap. If they have to resort to fucking corpses, it is beyond over them. Might as well just rope at that point.

meh its a dead body. dunno why that would matter much
I think most other people care, but obviously the person who was in the body doesn’t care anymore.

JFL this shit is wild. But won't the fesikh hole be extra dry and stinky after the toilet dies? Do the currys lube it up before they smash? :feelswhere:

JFL this shit is wild. But won't the fesikh hole be extra dry and stinky after the toilet dies? Do the currys lube it up before they smash? :feelswhere:
They are just that desperate that they don’t give af.